Monday, April 29, 2024
11:45 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 14, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default Is suicide bombing allowed in Islam??? What's the solution

Aslam o Alaikum to all the respectable members of the learned forum...

can anyone please tell me about the ferocious and lethal phenomenon of SUICIDE BOMBINGS>???? R they allowed in Islam>>>??? when ever i think about this question with respect to contemporary gory scenario in pakistan's perspective, following questions come to my mind....

1) those who are conducting these attacks, r they Muslims (according to them)???
2) Who raised them>???? whether the policy of our Army's top brass during the so Called Aghan Jihad promoted them???? if so, than Army is cultivating the crop of wild oats that it had sown during the Afghan Jihad.. (1970 to 1988)>??
3) What is the solution of this problem? can we really stop them (the S.Bombers)???
4) what steps we must take in individual as well as collective sphere to ensure a peaceful society which we never developed since 1857....
5) does this mean that we have proved ourselves to be entirely unable to Govern our own people...??? r we really follower of "Stick" (kya hum danday k gahuk hain)....
6) is it really a heroic deed to blow oneself up???
7) suppose that in order to kill a particular target, who is a member of armed forces, is a convincing reason for a suicide bomber to go ahead even than what he & his mentor think about blowing the Muslims offering prayers in the Mosques.... what is there fault???
8) Is there any link between the destabilization of democracy, enthronment of Military & erruption of violence in our society???? if so who is responsible????
9) shall we always promote adhocism in personal and collective capacity (by the Government) as a solution of our woes???
10) (ACCORDING TO MY FRIEND) American senator said "Pakistanis can sell their.............. for the sake of dollars." WHAT HE HAD IN HIS MIND WHEN HE UTTERED THESE OBSERVATIONS???

these are just the starters.... there are many such questions in my mind which always perturb me whenever i try to think about me as a member of society and as a citizen of this country.....

can any one answers these questions????
Old Monday, June 15, 2009

junaidkhan is on a distinguished road

These are questions, every pakistani wud have pondered over... A suicide bomber is not the culprit unless he is a major while here in pakistan we can only find suicide bomberz of ager 13 to 17. Very rarely they wil b 20 odd.. The plannerz, facilitatorz, financerz, are the culprits of pakistan and humanity... The one who is the leader of suicide bomber trainers is Maulana hussain, resident(not by birth) of SWA. He is not one among the taliban either. Baitullah has had sum diffrences wth him but thr z a 'jeo and jene do' kind of relation going on sumhow..... He claims to have more than 350 suicide bomberz ready and quite a few in the proces as well.

Most of the people in waziristan deem him an indian national, more likely a RAW official and y not, he doesn,t even speak the native waziristani version of pashto whch z almost the same acros the bordr to the west... How to stop them?? This is indeed not easy but nt impossible either.

We can do much more to stop them.....

1. First of all, the people of waziristan should be taken into confidence, it is their children who are slaughtered in the name of islam.. V can,t have electronic media thr to make them aware so go thru print media, take their maulvi,s in confidence, take their educatd elderz into confidence whereevr they are outsid waziristan, comunicate to them the facts and truth.

2. Destroy their routes technicaly, it is possible if dun wth comitment, track their accounts and financers.

3. Do not leave any person leaving waziristan uncheckd.

4. Bomb their nurseries.

5. A list should be maintained of the missing sons of pakistan, for ths a media campaign is requird asking every citizen of pakistan to register their missing near and dear ones wth photos if possible.

6. Foreign policy should be aimd at 1 point regarding terrorism that afghanistani soil is being used by india, israel, iran and russia against us. If india wants to help afghanis, it shud rathr feed its hungry back home...

7. Pakistan has UAV,S but they dont cary missiles, i m sure they will cum up wth those modern drone type spy planes, once they are operational v wud engage these people in real time.

8. Intelligence agencies should exploit diffrences among baitulah and other warlords thr and should stand by every1 fi8ng against baitullah.

9. The pakistan army in waziristan should win hearts of people thr, nt just by leaving the people to baitullah and pursuing peace deals for themselvs otherwiz thoz people wud nt stand by this army then.

10. Sophisticatd weaponry and search devices should be gvn to security personnel.

11. Police planning division working on modern policing is doing virtualy nothing, it shud be strengthend wth brains.

12. Training of sec. Personnel shud be as good as anti terorist force anywhr n the world.

13. Moraly, the leaderz shud act lyk leaderz.. Churchill didn,t increase the salary of british soldierz amidst world war II. Soldierz fi8 for pride. Increase their salaries sum othr time.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, June 15, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to junaidkhan For This Useful Post:
fatimahawan (Saturday, June 20, 2009), leopard (Tuesday, June 16, 2009), nazlili21 (Monday, June 15, 2009)
Old Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

The idea that suicide bombings are encouraged in Islam is completely false. Islam condemns suicide as much as it condemns oppression and aggression against others. While the Muslims are commanded to stand for their rights and defend themselves, their properties and their freedom they are told to first resort to peace, advocate tolerance and disregard the ignorant.
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 63Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

leopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura aboutleopard has a spectacular aura about
Default Certain significant assertions are missed altogether.....

Mr. Junaid Khan you have gone at greater length to describe the problem and the solution but certain significant points are missed altogether for example....

1. The techniques these bombers & their mentors are practising have been developed & inculcated by our agencies..... this is the most hard fact that we need to digest..... during the Afghan Jihad, infrastructure of Madrissas were developed and numerous madrissas sprung up in that decade.... their methodology was simple.... they attracted a large score of unemployed & unskillful youth because of two factors... one, they offered them hostal-like facilities with free messing etc.... 2nd, they tempted them in the name of Islam....docile minds were (& are) attracted and hostile ideologies were inculcated in their minds to prepare them for Afghan Jihad......

to share one such incident, my colleague who is presently serving in police department told me that he had a dumb sort of younger brother who was unfit for proper education or other such field so they decided to send him to one of the prominent Islamic Institution in faisalabad so that he might learn & memorise Quran etc.... they admitted him & after one year, his brother disappeared after leaving a written note in his room that he was going for jihad in Kashmir..... My friend hardly managed to pursue him & prevail upon him to come back....

i have a similar story with my cousin involved in such activity..... & there are many more..... the point to be remember is that the political influence debilitated the peaceful structure & texture of our society..... who is responsible for the creation of these Jihadi organisations??? I know many amongst us promote these organisations on the basis of humanitarian and philanthropist activites that they often carry out but i am saying this with authority & responsibility with my own experience behind this argument that these organisations immidiately cash the applaud that they manage to win by promoting their hostile ideology.... if some one is interesting to know the source of my information i can readily share with him/her........

thanx
azmat

junaidkhan is on a distinguished road
Default @azmat

Yes bro, u r ri8 tht our agencies with american resources exploitd madrassa youth and used them in afghan jihad BUT the operational capacity of these jihadi groups has changed altogether over the last decade. They are pursuing diffrent modes of engagement. Suicide bomberz were never used againt russia. There was a 0.5 km tunnel in the border region of russia and afghanistan. Ths tunnel was of great strategic importance to russia as it was frequently used for the supplies to russian forces fi8ng n afghanistan. CIA and ISI cudn,t find a single suicide bombr in ths area to detonate insid the tunnel and block it... So i think its the indian new rules of engagement whch they experimentd wel insid pakistan and they also learnt it from fidayeen in 1965 war. Indian mi8y attack cudn,t b stopd, had thr been no fidayeen.... So these terorists have new leadershp and new set of trainers. There are some similarities but the devastating suicid bombing is a totaly new idea attributd to agencies lyk RAW, KGB.