Friday, May 03, 2024
03:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 15, 2009
Banned

FAKHAR JAHAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down New Siraiky province

Our Prime Minister has given a go ahead to the elected law makers to mobilise the population so that the cretion of a new province named Siraikistan be implemented.Is it beneficial for Pakistan or not?
Old Monday, June 15, 2009

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

@FAKHAR JAHAN

Brother can u please tell us the source of this news thx.
Old Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts

Saraikistan is demand for Saraiki people who are 30 Million in numbers and Bhalwapur is there is main state, southern region, some part of Balochistan and Sindh

Saraki qaumi Movment SQM

President of party Mohmmad khan Langa

Sectary of party Aslam Roosalpuri

Head office is in Multan

These guys are not anti Pakistan they are only fighting for the rights of Saraiki people in Education, Commission Quota, languages and allocation of budget southern Punjab etc

They are demanding for Saraikistan since 1960 although in Zia era they have been quite but after that still they are fighting for their rights
This is what is all about Saraikistan

Beneficial for Pakistan or not

It is beneficial for Pakistan because as far as my limited exposure to every provinces no one like Punjab ( its what I feel after talking the people )

Balochistan

Sindh

NWFP

So if really want to finish the hatred among the people of provinces so we must make two or three more states like Saraikistan and upper portion of Balochistan as pashtoonistan
Banned

FAKHAR JAHAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Siraikistan

Dear this was stated by our prime minister during his visit in Multan at his residence when local elders call upon him for this demand to be implemented. Mr. Langah was heading the delegation. After that meeting, PPPP president Punjab was given the task to mobilise the masses for impementation of this longstanding demand of the people.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5845

mohsin chaudhry is on a distinguished road

AOA
if making province can reduce the problems n suffering of our nation then we can have 2 or even 3 province in punjab but it wil not help in any way,

KHUDA NY AAJ TEK OS QOOM KI HALET NAHI BADLI

NA HO JIS KO KHYAL AP APNI HALT K BADLNY KA
Old Thursday, June 18, 2009
Banned

Actually issue is not with province

The power which Punjab is enjoying in national assembly and Bureaucracy

National assembly Punjab has 183 seats
In CSS 50% quota

Which means they are playing 50% role in Bureaucracy
almost 53% in national assembly as far as i know
So what ever policy they make they have more of Punjab influence this is one element people are against of it

So if they cut the size of that so it will be much better for the other nation like Saryake people can bring their problems into parliament and also slightly edge on bureaucracy

So this is the reason other wise province can’t bring the solution

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faraz_1984 For This Useful Post:
AFRMS (Thursday, June 18, 2009), Artemis (Sunday, June 21, 2009)
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light
Default a new provine or not

dear i dont think pakistan need division of its lands and resources.

punjab province is a well managed and effecient province. though the people of southern punjan have some grievances like underdevelopement, low participation in govt services and education but it must not be the case of punjab division.

any way these problems are not specific to this part of pakistan, many areas in sindh and balochistan are too much poverty striken, if this trend of division starts it will have devastating effects on the country.

for instance then there will be more demands of new provinces like FATA, FANA, Karachi, and a province in northern balochistan.

pakistan already is poor country. more division of lands will need more funds more assemblies and more governer houses.

present lavishness of our polititions shows that how they are careless about our country and people.

so dont even think about creating more provinces.
Banned

Dear Atif

I don’t want to make it controversial but telling you true and hope fully most of people will be agree on this point that other provinces do not like the monopoly of Punjab

Now I come to back point

India
28 states and 7 union territories

America
51 States or 50 I exactly don’t remember now

They doing pretty well I guess

If you say making more provinces is threat for Pakistan I would not be agree on it

You know Violence main cause in injustice

Why Bangladesh went for Azadi

One word answer

Injustice

was done with them

Balochistan is asking for it

Reason

Injustice

Our northern areas condition

Reason

Injustice

So if we do justice I guess no one can harm Pakistan , if I getting each and every thing for my own people why should I go against of it even though just a single person who is misleading them for his own beneficial entire nation will not go wrong way

But if Injustice is there so 1st priority will be violence

Please! next time be careful saying this
Pakistan is poor country

3rd largest gold Mine (Pakistan)
1st largest salt Mine ( Pakistan )
5th largest milk producer ( Pakistan )
Coal
Gas
Copper

Top 10 producers
:
Chickpea (2nd)
Apricot (4th)
Cotton (4th)
Sugarcane (4th)
Milk (5th)
Onion (5th)
Date Palm (6th)
Mango (7th)
Tangerines, mandarin orange, clementine (8th)
Rice (8th)
Wheat (9th)
Oranges (10th)

There is lot of other sector Pakistan is on top

Gawdar Port
Gadani Project

yar i will get tied to make list of it but sector will not finish brother

So please next time don’t say Pakistan is poor country
Thank you
Old Friday, June 19, 2009

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

In my humble view, this announcement won't prove beneficial for Pakistan in the long run. If it was meant for empowering the people of the Southern Punjab, then this aim could have been achieved without the announcement under consideration. The division of administrative areas into smaller pieces can't be the solution of demand for power and resources or better say a demand for due share in the total earnings or resources of a country. A centralized government system is always a good option to keep the administrative areas (and eventually the masses) united. We can't afford any division at this satge. The divisions will only widen the gulf of differences that exists among the masses.
Artemis (Sunday, June 21, 2009)
Old Friday, June 19, 2009

wshaikh is on a distinguished road

Dear All,

Everyone has got his/her own opinion, But I do agree with Mr. Faraz..
"A seperate Estate or Division is not the solution"

I dont want to hurt the feelings of any one here, however i would like to ask you one thing. After 62 years of independency still we want futher independent states? just suppose if Siraikians want their own estate today, Tomorrow there might be someone else claiming for their own. This process will never stop.

To cut the long story short, I would conclude on
" We got to live on what we have got "

Please dont explore your self as Balochi, sndhi, Punjabi or Siraiki......
" BE PAKISTANI "

Regarsd
Abdul Wahid

(Ordinary people do extra ordinary things)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wshaikh For This Useful Post:
Artemis (Sunday, June 21, 2009), qayym (Sunday, June 21, 2009)