Monday, April 29, 2024
12:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of
Default Denmark has published cartoon

Dear ALL,Brothers And Sisters

You all heard what that magazine in Denmark has published. It's
making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) by drawing
pictures of him and describing him as a terrorist. Moreover they
refused to appologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and
democracy.I ask you all to put your hands with other MUSLIMS and
boycott the Denmark's products. 1.6 billion muslim could really
slap the economy in Denmark

REMEMBER THE PROPHET(pbuh) MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?????

Among the Denmark's products are: Lurpak Butter, Dano Milk, and
Puck Cheese. (If you can find more please inform ).

sikijav is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

No more Danish products

Ahsan is on a distinguished road

Telenor is one of the products too we should not use .................. in reply of the cartoon joke
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Telenor is a company of Norway which is equally accused of the guilt.

There is some latest news on BBC that Iran is drawing caricatures refuting the Holocaust that is arousing the indignation of America. Pakistan should do the same.

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

noreenprim2005 is on a distinguished road
Default salaam to all

we should strictly condemn this disgraceful act by denmark and not use the products of italy and france too because they r also involve in this guilt,this is not a freedom of expreesion this is the indirectly plan to prove the muslims as the extremist and terrorist nation in the world,we r all deeply hurt by this now and will defend it till the end of our lives.

AR-Rehman is on a distinguished road
Arrow boycott them.....

SAlAM TO ALL OF YOU
Surely, we should boycott the goods of denmark and france and act in unison to condemn such scariligious act in all quarters even so if we are hailed for it as 'terrorist' or 'extremist'.

annie is on a distinguished road
Default denmark has published cartoons

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM 2 all!!!
to humiliate muslims n islam in such a horrible n scornful
manner does nothing but depicts the pathetic state of mind those ppl hv;its not wat they call freedom of speech but their mental sickness which knows no limits!!!!
did or do muslims do such humiliations to other religions
the answer is a "BIG NO" this is cuz v r clear abt the validity,
truthfulness n reality of our religion n v dnt hv ne doubts in our minds regarding the justification of ISLAM being the right religion!!!!
V SHUD CONDEMN ALL SUCH ACTS N BOYCOTT THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM

Akram Ahmad is on a distinguished road
Default Isn't this the time

Can u imagine what the european countries have done. and moreover they call this freedom of speech. they have tried to slaughter the teachings that Islam has tought us to muslims. Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the personality thats gave humans the lesson of humanity and peace and those bastards have tried to depict us mulsims as terrorists. the cartoons show that Islam is the root to terrorism from the very start.

Its not just time to ban the danish products but for us mulsims to understand that how helpless we have become that we cannt even answer to what they those countries are trying to do to us. we are surely to some extent as a third world nation dependent on them for our political and economical issues but this does not mean that we let them do whatever they want to do towards Islam. we are extremist i say but we are extremist towards our religion not towards terrorism. we are fundamentalist but islamic fundamentalists, which teaches the lesson of peace, harmony and brotherhood.

wake up muslims WAKE UPPPP !!!!!!.

i have seen muslims,to be more precise "educated muslims" that dont even know what has these ppl tried to do to muslims.

may Allah grant us muslims with power and wisdom to cope over our deficiencies and make us world leaders again so we dont let any other person or country to even think against Islam and our Prophet.

niaz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Denmark's blasphemous cartoon

rightly u mentioned,
this is the real time as we stand firm to defend the character of our Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
we should definately condemn this abusive action of danish.
i m abundant to do this by doing boycot all the european goods, especially of danish and norway.
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Arrow In the wake of the deliberate provocation by the foes of Islam…

~“..uth keh ab bazm-e-jahaan’ ka aur hee andaaz hai,
mashriq-o-maghrib mein tere daur ka aaghaaz hai..”

Yes my dear muslims, this is one of the greatest humiliations that could befall a nation in the history of this planet. Today our muslims are being emotional by cursing and swearing at these infamous people who’ve deliberately attempted to malign the image of the most decent man ever sent on earth, not to mention the side-effects it has left on the impression of Islam all over the world; to exhibit how infuriated they are at this heinous act. But let us question ourselves, who call ourselves Muslims, take pride in it, only at times like these, while going to protest or burn something as a reaction to such actions of the non-believers -- are we actually Muslim enough to over-power those who’ve got the guts to thus make fun of our beliefs? Or do we fall in the typical “muslim by birth” category?

~ “musalmano bataao tumhein apni khabar kuch hai?
Tumhaaray madaarij kia rehgaye hain iss per nazar kuch hai?”

Obviously, today muslims have lost all their dignity because they’ve never let themselves even get close to the islam in its original spirit, as taught to us by our Holy Prophet P.B.U.H. Till when will we keep relying on the scholars of muslims to guide us and to bring us on the right path? On the day of judgement, we will not be allowed to put the blame of our wrong-doings on others(today's ulamaa in our case), each one of us is responsible for ourselves. I therefore request all of you to start studying islam’s basic principles to develop an understanding of the basic requirements of being a muslim. Even though we think we are true muslims, we might be overlooking certain matters that seem minute, but hold great significance in the courts of ALLAH S.W.T.

As far as the current issue of the caricatures is concerned, the least we can do, for starters, is to try to maintain the recitation of durood (in its true essence***) on a regular basis.
"Allah and his angels send blessings on the Prophet. O you who believe! Send your blessings
on him, and salute him with all respects." (The Holy Quran 56:33)

File your protest, anger & condemnation in whatever form you may but try to maintain a certain level of respect, cuz we, being muslims have been taught better than that, we've been taught to respect all religions and their prophets besides ours.

May ALLAH show us the righteous path of our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.

~“kee Muhammad (S.A.W) say wafaa tu nay to hum teray hain,
yeh jahaan cheez hai kia, lauh-o-qalam teray hain….”

P.S. This does not by any chance imply that I myself am a very good muslim and consider others as sinners, I was trying to correct myself, so I decided to take my fellow muslims alongwith me. I am a commoner and that is the sole reason why I realized where we lack… Didn't want this to be a sermon but sometimes you just can't stop your innerself...

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF

Attached Images
File Type: jpg durood.JPG (41.5 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by THE 1; Thursday, February 09, 2006 at 07:26 AM.