Monday, April 29, 2024
09:11 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 23, 2006
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default Shackled in his own Trap

Assalam Alaikum,

It is very ironic to observe that George W. Bush could be that stupid to get stuck in his own trap, fortunately that seems to be the case.

America will not rest until Democracy take its roots in the Middle East.

That was his promise, and seems to me that he has delievered that promise, yet dumbfounded to see the power of democracy that wasn't expected by the Washington. It is been so long that Western Powers manipulated the Middle Eastern Dictators for their own agenda, causing the people in the Middle East in particular and Islamic World in general to be left with nothing but a lip service.

In the absence of true leadership, people turned to the people who were caring and concerned for their problems, while the leaders were taking a nap in their palaces. In this case, all the grass root movements that worked for people in Middle East and else where are religious.

American President George W. Bush, with his pledge to spread democracy did everything in his power to support Islamic Organizations to come into power, atleast that is the case with Hamas, and now he is trapped. He did not realize that democracy is like a future that cannot be predicted, if you give people right to vote than you cannot predict who they will vote, and people always seem to pick the people who they think will stand for them. I think that is precisely the case, and West who also hold democracy near and dear to their hearts should respect people voice that they have successfully made the world to hear in the form FREE WILL VOTING.

Hamas has pledge that they will not surrender to the conditions set by the Western Powers to change their party agendas, and ask for financial help from Muslim countries in the absence of western financial aid.

Let's wait and see what happens, because this has happened at a time where there are chain of events that are causing the strain in the West & Muslim World relations.

Check this article out on Saudi Arabia defying American to vow to pledge aid to Palestinians.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/22/rice.mideast/index.html

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old Friday, February 24, 2006
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Uncle Bush was really angry with the experts who could not predict the victory of Hamas into the Parliament. If they had prophesied their victory, Bush wouldn't have let the elections be held.

Same was (maybe still is) the case with Algeria. Bush doesn't let that country hold elections since it fears elections of Islamic Organizations. Since these organizations subsequently prove to be thorn for Mr. Bush.

Mr. Bush wants democracy, but of a different type - his own tailor made democracy in which people vote in the elections and the government is selected by Mr. Bush (ofcourse, the most unscrupulous one, that's ready to bow down before the ugly white master).

Babban, your current affairs analysis are always read by me. It's just like I don't jump into every thread. I appreciate your job. Please keep it up!

Regards,
Aap ka hyderabadi bhai

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Friday, February 24, 2006
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

Adil, if you analyze it Mr. Bush is doing away from his NEO-CON agenda that has backfired him on every step of the way, and he is taking a pure realist approach rather than realist-idealistic approach to world view now.

Look at the statement that he has made on Pakistani Democracy, giving Musharraf a green light to hold off election, and stay in unoform. Things are very hot, and he and others afraid that this may lead to mass victories by religious groups in the Islamic world.

Look at the situation in Egypt last year, where the oppostion leaders is been jailed, after Akhwan and other gained some momentum against Hosni Mobarak.

Thanks.
Old Saturday, February 25, 2006

KhalidBinWaleed is on a distinguished road
Question What now?

AssalamAliekum,

54. "And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. "
Surah Al Imran

Alhamdulillah, its really good to see that some good ppl have got up and tried to do something good... And Alhamdulillah that the Muslim leaders have finally decided to respond negatively to ATLEAST one demand of the American govt. (Funding Palestinians...), and are standing by their brethren in this hour of their need.

It seems to me that Allah has given us a chance, even after all our disobediences and neglects, that we once again think which side to we want to be on... Do we want to be raised with the infidels on the day of resurrection, or do we want to be amongst those whom Allah will keep in His shadow, when there will be no shade other than His.

It is time, that we, as individuals analyze ourselves and c if we really are true Muslims or not. Do we really follow what the Qur’an (and hadeeth) says or not? Or for that question, do we ACTUALLY KNOW what the Qur’an asks us to do? Have we ever consciously thought to TRY to understand what Allah has sent us in His book?

Our opponents have got together to finish us, to make fun of all that we hold respectable (The cartoons, the Disrepect of Quran in Guantanamo?), to kill us using our own resources and armies (Bombing in Afghanistan using our bases and intelligence?), to financially jeopardize us (Currently, the Palestine funding issue, & generally the sanctions on Muslim countries), and finally to insult us and our religion in every possible way. They are openly saying that we have started a crusade against the "Moslems".

But what r WE doing?

At the individual level:
Well, I'm busy making MY future.
[Ugh religion? Well, ok, I do pray sometimes, there r ppl who dont even do that! I DID read the Qur’an from the Maulvi sahab! (I didnt understand it then, I don't wont to, now).]
So, I was talking about my future. Well, I've just finished education and I've got that wonderful job and I’m making a hell lotsa money.. I'll get married soon, and well, then I'll get busy in family matters... A few years down the line, and my children would need tons of money for EDUCATION, and then I'll need loads of it again, when I retire... And thats the end of my story...

BUT WAIT!

19. And the stupor of death will bring Truth (before his eyes): "This is what you have been avoiding!"
20. And the Trumpet shall be blown: that will be the Day whereof Warning (had been given).
21. And there will come forth every soul: with each will be an (angel) to drive, and an (angel) to bear witness.
22. (It will be said to the sinners: ) "Indeed you were heedless of this. Now We have removed from you your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day!"
Surah Qaf

Well? Indeed I am heedless of that day!

But what should I be doing?

27. And (remember) the Day when the Zalim (wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist) will bite at his hands, he will say: “Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger”
28. “Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a Khalil (an intimate friend)!
29. “He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur’an) after it had come to me, And Shaitan (Satan) is to man ever deserter in the hour of need”
30. And the Messenger (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) will say: “O my Lord! Verily my people deserted this Qur’an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and teachings).
Surah Al-Furqan

MY FRIENDS! The PROPHET (Peace be upon him) will be bearing witness against us that we had left the Quran!!! The Prophet (Peace be upon him), for whom we’re raising empty slogans, (If we really loved him so much as to give our lives for him, we would be acting upon his teachings, we would be eager to learn what he said and did!) would be saying “MY PEOPLE deserted this Qur’an”. Doesn’t that mean US????

At the collective level:
Well, we're busy stabilizing our (interest based) economies. We want to show the world our ENLIGHTENED image by conducting (shameless) cultural programs. We are liberalizing our media. We are making our ties with the west stronger and firmer. We want ourselves to be seen as a respectable nation.

BUT WAIT!

278. O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and give up what remains (due to you) from Riba (usury, interest) (from now onward), if you are (really) believers,

279. And if you do not do it, then take a notice of war from Allah and His Messenger but if you repent, you shall have your capital sums. Deal not unjustly (by asking more than your capital sums), and you shall not be dealt with unjustly (by receiving less than your capital sums)
Surah Al-Baqarah

Allah-o-Akbar! The first ayah ties our being ‘Believers’ or not with the condition that we give up interest / usury, and the second ayah talks about WAGING A WAR against Allah and his Messenger (Peace be upon him)!!! (so much for our slogans!)

120. Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you were to follow their desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur’an), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper.Surah Al-Baqarah

10. Whosoever desires honor, (power and glory) then to Allah belong all honor, power and glory (and one can get honor, power and glory only by obeying and worshipping Allah (Alone)) To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allah unless and until they are followed by good deeds), but those who plot evils, theirs will be severe torment, And the plotting of such will perish.Surah Al-Fatir

My friends, we really need to hold steadfast to the Qur’an. Its not Allah who wants us, its we who want His support. So get up, and aim that u’ll recite the Qur’an at least once a day, and that u’d try to understand its meaning as much as u can. The best way I think is to join any nearby mosque which has sessions of Quranic translation and explanation.

Think about it NOW, before “the stupor of death will bring Truth” before ur eyes…

Regards,
A well wishing brother of urs…

(Sorry but i've gone too far from the real topic of the thread, but i thot that we should not only be discussing the matters, instead, we should be DOING something for all that as well...)
Old Saturday, February 25, 2006
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Brother Babban,

I agree with your assertion that he is following the neo-cons agenda. We need to do something about these people fast... else they are hell bent on annihilating the creed of Muslims from this world.

Latest news:
America is trying to turn Muslims against Muslims. There was a news-item yesterday that America is pressurizing Saudi Arabia to cut off its humanitarian aid to Palestine on which fortunately the King has denied to follow the instructions of the ugly Boosh.

Let us see, how far can we withstand them.

Brother Khalid Bin Waleed, this sermon was awesome. I wish it serves its purpose to a substantial extent.

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program