Sunday, May 05, 2024
04:09 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ladydior is on a distinguished road
Default Musharraf in News Extra

I hv just seen his interview, and would like to know what you ppl think about his statements

1-He dismissed continuing protests against his rule as absolute nonsense.

2-he said that he will quit just when he come to know that ppl of Pakistan are not with him

3-he said "If President Karzai thinks everything is happening from Pakistan, I totally disagree"

(and i was just wondering why this Karzai is blaming Pakistan for all the violence going on in Afghanistan )

and Musharraf even said that he is planing to work on the border so that there is no q of Pakistanis going cross the border....

4-and about kashmir resolution "All that I expect is his (bush)weight, his voice pressurising me, Indians and Kashmiris to resolve the dispute now because now is the ideal time to resolve it"
Old Thursday, March 02, 2006
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Arrow .......... The Hidden msgz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydior
I hv just seen his interview, and would like to know what you ppl think about his statements
Quote:
1-He dismissed continuing protests against his rule as absolute nonsense.
True, protests are nonsense, (aqalmando kayliye ishaaraa hee kaafi hai) he wants his people to take action and get him OFF!!! the hidden msg to the whole nation was: "Save me!!! can't u see i'm stuck to this seat? You ppl know better than protesting! do something! get me off!!!"

Quote:
2-he said that he will quit just when he come to know that ppl of Pakistan are not with him
you think he doesn't know the whole nation's against him? Pakistanis! wake up, please, today ur president needs help!!! hidden msg: "what the heck's takin u ppl so long???? GET ME OFF this! MMA's eatin my head off! Sehba's also askin me to take off my uniform, she's gone with MMA too! USA wants me to finish off all the terrorists in one night! Terrorists want me to finish USA within a fortnight! China wants GWADAR Port to be THE PORT! CIA can't keep itself from killing Chinese to disrupt the Sino-Pak relations! Bharat's growin its economy like crazy! We're no where near it! Middle East's sayin they'll cut off our free oil if i go with Uncle SAM! kiskee sunoo main??? GET ME OFF THIS SEAT MY PEOPLE, this is the last favor i need frm u ppl!"

Quote:
3-he said "If President Karzai thinks everything is happening from Pakistan, I totally disagree"
"Karzai used to polish Bush's shoes back in the 90s, he's nothin more than a piece of junk, ignore his silly statements."

Quote:
(and i was just wondering why this Karzai is blaming Pakistan for all the violence going on in Afghanistan )
got ur answer? Karzai's a puppet, a zombie.

Quote:
4-and about kashmir resolution "All that I expect is his (bush)weight, his voice pressurising me, Indians and Kashmiris to resolve the dispute now because now is the ideal time to resolve it"
Mushy:" I really can't take all this pressure-cum-weight on my already too much stressed mind! BAIL ME OUT! SOMEBODY! Please! Have mercy on me my ppl, i know i grabbed this position by force, but i've had enough!!!"

.................... life goes on... Sorry ladydior, guess i wuz in a bad mood.

P.S.: Whoever finds my post annoyin, please report to me, NOT the mods!

Regards,

THE 1

Last edited by THE 1; Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 01:30 AM.

thinking is on a distinguished road
Default well done busharraf

you think he doesn't know the whole nation's against him? Pakistanis! wake up, please, today ur president needs help!!! hidden msg: "what the heck's takin u ppl so long???? GET ME OFF this! MMA's eatin my head off! Sehba's also askin me to take off my uniform, she's gone with MMA too! USA wants me to finish off all the terrorists in one night! Terrorists want me to finish USA within a fortnight! China wants GWADAR Port to be THE PORT! CIA can't keep itself from killing Chinese to disrupt the Sino-Pak relations! Bharat's growin its economy like crazy! We're no where near it! Middle East's sayin they'll cut off our free oil if i go with Uncle SAM! kiskee sunoo main??? GET ME OFF THIS SEAT MY PEOPLE, this is the last favor i need frm u ppl!"

well said,

magar zara jazbaat par qaboo rakain janaab,,,,, kidding.................
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

@ The 1

Nice analysis of our worthy President's speech...u r the only peerson who has penitrated in his heart...he will be v thankful to u for expressing his real feelings...
But becareful if he himself reads it he may give u reward by handing u in the hands of his best frend Bush...
so like the other masses of this country...

with regards,
Muskan
Old Friday, March 03, 2006
Abdullah

Arrow

my countless Kudos to THE 1 ....for transferring the news script

by the ladydior into a hilarious merriment , which despite its sarcastic facet is

something that always tantamounts to a bitter reality ....an unerasable

writing on the wall which is undermining us inside-out.......My itching out of

this post is only one....the mighty president who promised to shed his Uniform

w.e.f 31 DEC 2005 has prorogued his promise for an unlimited period for the

good of pakistani people, who in his opinion are desperate to hug him in his

Unifrom ........ anyway never mind Long live Pakistan

Last edited by THE 1; Friday, March 03, 2006 at 05:20 PM.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I think the current President is a recipe for disaster for Pakistan, not that any other ruler wasn't, the only difference is that the ratio of him daydreaming is far greater than the previous rulers. He has yet to figure out that in this Shatranj Bisaat, his value is no more than a pawn which will become a sacrificial lamb, once the Washington finds somebody far greater idiot than him.

Read this article and u will see that Bush is telling Musharraf, that you are not even good enough to be my dhobi.

I think the real question is that if Pakistan is nabbing all the western designated terrorists and has bent backwards more than anyone else, than US must be teasing Pakistan(Pervez Musharraf) by giving aways rewards to India than Pakistan by signing more pacts there. But in this case, it is not a prank and he should realize that.

NEW DELHI: A nuclear deal between Washington and Islamabad is not possible at this juncture as there were 'concerns' over Pakistan's proliferation record, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said tonight.

"Everyone knows that there have been concerns in terms of proliferation with Pakistan. Pakistan itself is aware of it. We are working with Pakistan to improve on proliferation," Rice said in an interview to an Indian news channel.

Asked whether the US could sign a nuclear deal with Pakistan as it did with India when President George W Bush visits that country, she said "this is not a stage Pakistan is currently in ..... This is not the time for such an arrangement with Pakistan".

However, Washington considered Pakistan and President Pervez Musharraf as a 'tremendous ally' in the war on terrorism ... we must fight terror more robustly. We are working with Musharraf in areas which are largely ungoverned. Pakistani army and its frontier forces are fighting Al Qaeda more actively".

Parrying a question on the Indo-Iran gas pipeline, Rice said both India and the US were very dependent on hydrocarbons for energy supplies and President Bush now favoured allowing all countries to have "clean nuclear energy and civilian nuclear power, regardless of what happens to the pipeline".

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Friday, March 03, 2006 at 02:59 AM.
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Arrow thx for hoppin in Babban!

truly said Babban! From what i gather, Bush is coming to Pakistan to interview another couple of the most corrupt leaders/Generals in Pakistan to pick out the next president ......... Musharraf's gonna be history in a couple of months..... he's double crossed both the US and his own people and Uncle SAM's really mad now. Had it not been for the earthquake, operation "Musharraf Removal" wouldn't have been delayed this far.....

would like to dedicate this one to Musharraf for the day he gets off:

"aiwaan-e-sadar say jaaraha hoon wardee mein chupaakay munh,
afsose keh baad utarrnay kay(kursi say) aayee hayaa mujhe..."

don't worry Pakistanis, iss mulk ko haasil karnay kay liye buht khoon bahaayaa hai hamaaray ancestors nay, better days are yet to come insha'ALLAH. Keep praying for the prosperity of Pakistan, and in the meantime, try to boost urselves to ur best/constructive self.

Forever live PAKISTAN! Aameen.

Regards,

THE 1