Sunday, June 16, 2024
02:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 13, 2009

tariqpu is on a distinguished road
Default Lawyers beat citizen in LHC premises

another incident of rude behavior by lawyers.......

http://geo.tv/10-13-2009/50838.htm

bunko is on a distinguished road

After restoration of CJ. every lawyer thinks they are superiors to other officials.

InshAllah when i will become ASP, will teach them lessen; like they learnt in the era of Musharaf what they forget it.

Regards,
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Dear Bunko,

It was a lady lawyer with whom the citizen tried to misbehave. She is a very respected colleague of mine.
I regard your ambitions, but it is necessary to go into the facts and figures. Further the police highups know how to have the relations with the legal fraternity and to maintain the court decorum. I wish you become an ASP, you will than be able to assess the things minutely.
Regards.

Dear Maawan,

Thanks for such a kind advice.

But the fact is lawyers beaten many people including Innocent Citizens and Police Officials, This is not a first case.

You are taking her favor because she is your very respected colleague, but my dear does this suit any respectable citizen to take law in her own hands? Why she didn't stop mob to take law in their hand instead of asking police to open LC against him.

After restoration mostly lawyers act a-social and a-ethical, and media is its witness. Just because they know they are best in handling laws and sections, so nobody can do anything to them.

We believe in Geo, We believe in media.

Regards,
faraz2 (Wednesday, October 14, 2009)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default @bunko

My dear,
becoming an ASP never means teaching some one the lesson. it means teaching yrself the lesson that u must be prepared to resolve and solve issues rather than make an issue.. dont be a miss issue dear (lolz) just be Mr. Doer of Good. If u hold the baton of police in yr hand, the responsibility on yr shoulder is much more heavy than the one shared by lawyers.. well, lawyers r not out o their bounds, u will one day see with a naked eye that policemen have also not been bathed in the honey n milk of paradise.. my brother, every official must behave sanely if we wanna run this country as smoothly as any country in Europe or any other advanced part of the world.. yar plz try to serve yr country in police rather than having revengeful intentions for future.. Allah knows and sees our intentions.. u see???

Think good and intend good, cos Allah loves the doers of good.. Innallaha yuhibbul muhsineen... hope u wont mind my interference..

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
Muhammad Ali Awan (Tuesday, October 13, 2009), sameer cheema (Wednesday, October 14, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Cosmic Libertine!
Rightly and eloquently stated.

Exclamation

Dear Cosmic_Libertine;

First of all, let me clear, I am not against lawyer, I am against everybody who take laws into his/her hands. I didn't mean that when i become ASP i will start encountering Lawyers or something like that,I mean to say, I will take strict against those who throws Bottles on innocents.

I am neither favoring Police, nor lawyers. We are witnessed few days back Lawyers beat Sub Inspector for nothing, and other such things like that. This is not acceptable by anyone like me, to see people these types of people; who are experts in juggling the Laws and sections.

Off course, " An eye for an eye ends whole world with blind " M.Ghandhi. Well said by him. But we are not living in Nirvana. If you let people hold you little finger, they will grab your hand.

The way you are thinking for the future of Pakistan is not yet achieved after 62 years history of Pakistan. To think bright like your ideas is very easy, but nobody follows it. " System ko badlne ki koshish kero gey, to System tum ko badal dehga " Said by Deshu (Risk).

Islam teaches us that " Ghareeb pe Zulm na hone do " ( Not let poor victim of society )

Nothing is offensive, this is just for discussion. Nothing personal.
If anything pinches anyone. I apologize for that.

Regards,

tariqpu is on a distinguished road

i m with Bunko that after restoration of CJ, such incidents are often
happening. no one is above law even the lawyers. rather they should show
professionalism as they did in CJ movement.
The Following User Says Thank You to tariqpu For This Useful Post:
bunko (Tuesday, October 13, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Had I not read the post by mawan, i would always have taken this incident as another assault by lawyers on the public.
Its a very grim situation where the media presents only one side of the picture, and the people are left to vow without even knowing the reality. In the clip I saw a woman lawyer, but couldn't understand the situation as the reported news was, "One more citizen fell prey to the "Wakla gardi".
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord AvaLon For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Ali Awan (Thursday, October 15, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Keeping aside this individual incidence, it is a fact that some members of lawyer community have taken the route of hostility especially after restoration of CJ. This non professional and illegitimate attitude of few people is earning bad name for entire community. I think the Bar Councils should take its notice and stern action must be taken against the offenders. To the best of my knowledge, Lawyers work under a highly regulated and professionally managed system of bar councils. This strength must not be exploited to individual benefits
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Wednesday, October 14, 2009), Blossomberrry (Wednesday, October 14, 2009)