CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Iran's Blame over Pakistan (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/27927-irans-blame-over-pakistan.html)

Waseemtabish Monday, October 19, 2009 06:10 PM

Iran's Blame over Pakistan

Iran is blaming that the Suicide attacker is citizen of Pakistan.
American policy working..........??????:vangry:vangry

aliz_khanz Monday, October 19, 2009 06:46 PM

I must say , Iranian govt. is very much responsible than pakistani govt. Bombers strike one time and they seal the border with Pakistan. I just don't understand why pakistani govt. is unable to do so the same thing with our border with Afghanistan???? No reasons seems right for this lack of responsibility.

2ndly , how dare they call our Ambassador after the attack? I always thought that Iran is a friend of Pakistan and such actions are really provoking hate among people.Iran's relations with Pakistan are far more important and concrete. Iran should realize that Pakistan is fighting two wars with its own foolish people from FATA AND BALOCHISTAN , rather than placing blame , it should co-operate with Pakistan on every level .

Muhammad T S Awan Monday, October 19, 2009 09:32 PM

We have stupid leadership, insincere to their vary soil... but Iranian leadership is commited to its land.

Please friends keep in mind that there is no friend of foe in international politics/diplomacy. though Iranian might take Pakistanis with esteem but for their own interests they seldom make any compromise.

to tell you frankly that Iranian are not much friendly to Pakistan in terms of their policies. yes she should cooperate with Pakistan but they are well aware of the thing that Pakistani leadership is foul dancing at the tune of west so they wont take any step risking their sovereignty.....

turi Monday, October 19, 2009 09:40 PM

this is not blame ,unfortunately tis is reality and we must accept it.ignoring facts wont do good for us ,our govt shd sit down and think wen every country in the region is blaming us so there is something terribly wrong here

oriental Monday, October 19, 2009 10:03 PM

Hi :)

It seems an impulsive reaction but not a speculation either. Because the responsible terrorist group has roots in the Baluchistan region of Pakistan (Since Baluchistan is geographically distributed among Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan).The terrorist outfit ,the Jand-Allah group is against the Shia rule in Sistan-Baluchistan area. They have raised arms against the government .The situation is similar to that of Pakistan where Taliban is up against the government on the pretext of Islamic rule. The character of the said group is shrouded in mystery .

There are opinions of CIA's involvement in supporting the activities of this group. The Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan is also believed behind this group. The Indian RAW is deemed as responsible in backing this group to sabotage relations between Pakistan & Iran..

It goes without saying that, there are vested interests of World power in this region whether it is Afghanistan, US or India. The Invisible forces are all set to achieve their covert intentions....:thinking

arshad khan Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:21 AM

@aliz khan

just mind ur language by calling fool to FATA AND BALOUCHISTAN ppl
u are not a kid to make u understand that international conspiracy is
beeing hatched against pakistan.We are same ppl as v were before 9/11
ther was no sucide bombs and terrorism in this area,, . just analyse the
situation of quetta from 1947 till to 2001 ther was not even single
brawl ,, however after US intervention all this unrest was created,
and you Mr ,ali khan went on calling your country men fool,,now
u should repent of ur statement----- it does suit u to pronounce
and utter such words

drmkshahzed Tuesday, October 20, 2009 01:23 PM

khan is quit right

there is game plan of RAW, CIA and MOSAD, RAW and Indian are building Afghan to Iran roads for linking afghan to Iran ports. Iran is covert american and jewish ally, what i think.

floydian Tuesday, October 20, 2009 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=drmkshahzed;147859]there is game plan of RAW, CIA and MOSAD, RAW and Indian are building Afghan to Iran roads for linking afghan to Iran ports. Iran is covert american and jewish ally, what i think.[/QUOTE]

Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be. We are a (hollow) nation which believes in only one thing i.e. [B]conspiracy theories[/B]. This reflects our backwardness, illiteracy and stupidity. I believe its my own country which is a covert ally of the U.S, India, Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia, Israel and EU.

Iran has two things which we don't: vision and dignity

We just love to put the blame of our own follies on other nations, agencies, forces, lobbies etc.

It is very embarrassing but we are not embarrassed at all.

Its time for us wake up as an integrated nation to control our own destiny or someone else will.

regards,
floydian

drmkshahzed Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:52 PM

Brother analyse situation

that are not the conspiracy theories but facts. The attacks are so managed and targeted that can never be done with out the help and support of such elements.

jalbani_kh Thursday, October 22, 2009 01:24 PM

i thnk before blaming other countries we should identify the Black-Sheep in our country.it is unfortnate-Reality. Iran demanded from pakistan the leader of Jind-Allah , whom the think is working against them and the same group accepted the responsibility. while replying a question about iran's demand our interior minister mr malik said that the leader of the Jind-Allah is not in pakistan but, i have shared solid info, he is in Afghanistan. we hve handed over him to iran , as we had handed over them Brother of the Jind-Allah head.

so, it is a fact that iran has a right to do so havng kept in mind past experience.

03:07 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.