Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 25, 2009

Junaid Ali Rind Baloch is on a distinguished road
Default Science accept GOD, YES OR NOT?

Science accept GOD, YES OR NOT?

Many people's thought shows that Science doesn't accept GOD, even also scientiest. Science only 80% knows about the knowledge of Universe.

I know that science only belive on physicaly observation or rational approch depends over logics, our presence and our Surrounding things shows that one thing is presence in whole universe which is diffrent from all over universe's things, which is hidden we cant see. this is perfect evidence, presence of GOD.

If science 100% working, though why science is deprived of, when a person died than why doesn't science give rebirth to him, it is a very hard even if science is failur to generate a piece of organ of a human body!

In the light of give statment science shold direct its approch towards the nature rather than narture.

i m waiting for u Commits from ur good knowledge.

Thanks Regards

JUNAID ALI RIND BALOCH
IT SP (SPO-SINDH)
Old Sunday, October 25, 2009

Azhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enoughAzhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enough
Smile @ Junaid

Dear Junaid, it has not any doubt that God is present everywhere, but dear fellow, science stands at one definition that is "any systematic knowledge-base or prescriptive practice that is capable of resulting in a prediction or predictable type of outcome, dear check this definition, science works by this definition. if we say that science is accepting God, then how science will prove it, because God is not seems by His physique, being a Muslim, i have faith on God, and i accept that God is available everywhere but if i quote accordingly science then it will not be acceptable because of its definition.

Make me correct fellow.
recommendations are welcome and mistakes are unavoidable.

Regards
Azhar Hussain Memon
Old Tuesday, October 27, 2009

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

is it necessary to relate science to the existance of God?
science is to deal with scientific and logical consequence of anything on the basis of practical and experimentation......if something is not coming up to the criterion of science,it doesnot mean that it is wrong,not existing or anything.alot of our beliefs we maintain may not be adjusted in science...then what?
uptill now,majority of the discoveries or inventions that has been made is already been coded in the laws of Islam and Quran...science has just unveiled them,and still there is alot more to go
i believe,a very important link is missing between science and Islam(quran),when this obstacles will be overcome,,,Science itself would say
Yes there is God

being a zoologist when i study science,i believe whatever science says about evolution,and initiation of life,to most of its extent,is true and what ever Allah tells us about the origin of life on land is obviously a unanimous fact
but again science is a bit lagging behind,how,where and why...this is to be explored,a very imoprtant and missing link will solve the problem.
one day Allah will definitey make the scientists(physicists,astronomers or biological scientists) to unravel and reveal it with all its terms.
regards
Junaid Ali Rind Baloch (Saturday, October 31, 2009), mariam_ji (Tuesday, October 27, 2009)
Old Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by prissygirl View Post
being a zoologist when i study science,i believe whatever science says about evolution,and initiation of life,to most of its extent,is true and what ever Allah tells us about the origin of life on land is obviously a unanimous fact
but again science is a bit lagging behind,how,where and why...this is to be explored,a very imoprtant and missing link will solve the problem.
one day Allah will definitey make the scientists(physicists,astronomers or biological scientists) to unravel and reveal it with all its terms.
regards
There's a problem there with the emboldened part of your post, isn't there? We live in an age where whatever science tells us contradicts whatever we've been told in the Gita, the Vedas, the Bible and the Quran. Why else do you think everyone from Zakir Naik to Bilal Phillips vehemently opposes the theory of evolution, something almost all biologists, on the other hand, accept? At one point, some Islamic scholars say that science and modern religion are completely compatible while they ignore evolution, cosmology, anthropology and other sciences that completely contradict scripture.

@ Junaid Ali Rind Baloch,

What I can tell you with certainty is that modern scientists do not accept God. The smartest mind of the 20th century, that of Albert Einstein, was atheist. The leading biologist and cosmologists of the modern world are also atheist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._technology%29
Blossomberrry (Thursday, October 29, 2009), prissygirl (Wednesday, October 28, 2009)
Old Thursday, October 29, 2009

Azhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enoughAzhar Hussain Memon will become famous soon enough
Smile @Ahmed_2007_Cool

Dear you have cleared the required point, because question was, "Science accepts God or not? so you cleared the point. i appreciate your way that you applied here.

Also i answered first, that if i answer here being a muslim then i accept God and power of supernatural, it is my faith and belief. but if i answer under the science and its definition then it is clear that science does not accept God.

Regards
Azhar Hussain Memon
Old Saturday, October 31, 2009

Junaid Ali Rind Baloch is on a distinguished road

Miss Zoologist (prissgirl) I am really happy and I appreciate your reply, that you have trust, Science Accepted GOD, But unfortunately till many peoples doesn’t accept this statement:

Peoples are only studying & writing about science definition, Meaning: which gives result and by experiment is called science. They are also known that science have many branches, for example: Astronomy, Biology, Physics, Chemistry,…etc. As my consideration as my opinion says one branch is not included in science subject which is called Hidden Science.

My dear brother Azhar and Ahmed are both understand that it is depend only Faith, that GOD is present, But I here clear many symbols are present in our universe, which shows acceptance of GOD and presence, but hidden for example: a nice perfume in flowers, we can’t see the smile but only feel.

My brothers, you are not going any doubt that as I am being a Muslim therefore I accept GOD, No…no..No…no….NO, if I atheist, none Muslim or communist than I obviously accept this statement that Science accept GOD, & GOD is present everywhere.

And one thing I mention here if atheist scientist instead Muslim scientist working than this branch of science Hidden Science must be include in subject of science.

And it is totally propaganda of atheist scientist or communist … INSHALLAH after 15, 20yrs it will be bold proof in front of our eyes. That science accepts GOD.

YOU DO OR DO NOT DO BUT DON'T TRY.

Thanks Regards

JUNAID ALI RIND BALOCH
IT SP (SPO-SINDH)
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 128

Saqib Ali Khan is on a distinguished road

I will try to prove the existence of God with the help of a very simple example. This will be simple logic that i will use here. We know that Science believes in organization and systematic processes. The simple postulate of science is that nothing can exist without proper organization and systemetized processes. Now, look at obvious examples in our daily lives. You will observe that the homes in which we live and the organizations in which we work, nothing can exist without a head or a leader. A person in a leadership role is always required to run these organizations in a proper and successful manner. Now how can we ignore the fact that this universe in working without a supreme being Who is running its affairs. Especially, when we see that this universe is much more complex than our human made organizations. This is the supreme being whom we call God. The only way that i would deny this is when someone will come out with the proof to deny the above mentioned facts.
Junaid Ali Rind Baloch (Monday, November 02, 2009), prissygirl (Thursday, November 12, 2009)

Smile

I would like to try to convey my message to fellows, dear we have to accept that Faith, Science, and literature are too different from each other.

Regards
Azhar Hussain Memon
prissygirl (Thursday, November 12, 2009)
Old Thursday, November 12, 2009

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

one thing more which i would like to add here is the very fact that is just skipped from our minds while discussing this topic......
we have talked about atheists and other non muslims scientists but we have forgotten that once Mulims also underwent the glorious scientific era...how can one forget Ibn ul Haitham,Abu Ali sina,Al khawarzimi,Al kindi,Jaber bin Hayan and there is a long list
Mashallah they were the scientists that opened new horizons for the rest of the world and they were muslims too.
Atheist of today is not the one to define science but the concept of science was given by the muslims to the western world of today........
i think this fact needs no elaboration
regards
Artemis (Friday, November 13, 2009)
Old Thursday, November 12, 2009

wajid582 is on a distinguished road

Science is at infancy, and its maturity will be start of religion.

W A Khan.
The Following User Says Thank You to wajid582 For This Useful Post:
prissygirl (Sunday, November 15, 2009)