Sunday, April 28, 2024
08:06 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 04, 2009

wshaikh is on a distinguished road
Default Terror in Rawalpindi again!

37 dead more than 50 injured in Rawalpindi mosque suicide blast..

Ohhh God. All I can say is.

Please save my land and innocent people living on it. This is just unbearable. Same question rises again, who is responsible? I am unable to write any more. God please save my nation.

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of
Default Unfortunate Event

This is another unfortunate event. I don't know what they want from us?? They are killing my ppl. I can't bear it.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Yes i can understand feeling of you fellows, because my heart is pinching and tears are floating in my eyes praying to Almighty Allah for the departed souls and prayers for prosperity and harmony in my land, in my PAKISTAN , the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where there should not be any fanatacism, there should not be foulishness.. perparators of such an attacks are not Muslims, they are not at all Muslims and they must burn in the hell fire... ...Alas our government is neither good, corruption, nepotism and foulishness is call of the day, poilticians are just minting money,increasing prices of everything from flour and sugar to petrol and electircity and increasing taxes.. just for increasing miseries of our downtrodden fellow brethren, those fellow brethren who are unware of their needs, their past and their future, they just chant slogans and gather in mobs to attend the meetings of politicians or they que up to take the commodities at high rates or start frenzing without knowing what is beneficial for them and for their country or give bribes on petty things to hoarders, patwaris, police and health mafia... our ALmighty open up the minds of our foulish brethren Pakistanis who are not more than goats and buffalloes.... ... ...... But there are many humans amongst animals who can bring change to Pakistan... and they should work for the nation.... there is always a silver lining even in darkest clouds... inshALLAH time is near for our salvation and prosperity......

star1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend's brother lost his life in this terrorist attack .

Khushboo Ali is on a distinguished road

@ star 1
may his soul rest in peace.

@Tabassum Shabir
InshAllah everyone ll b accuntable for his/her all deeds... As the politicians r concerned our polticians r meant to b corrupted n selfish. dey neva think for the nation or poor people as dey minds r not free cuz dre minds bizi in thinking vat to do next to make mre money, get fame n protect themselves..

N The terrorist attack today proved that these terrorists r not at all Muslims, dey dnt knw vat Islam is.. Islam z da most peaceful religion but dese r usibg da name of Islam just for their own motives. How can A Muslim dare to kill his own people speciaaly the cute children n old people.. In Islam even in war children and old people are exempted then vat sort of war z dis???? Dese terrorists are gonna met their biter end InshALLAH... MAy ALlah protect out lovely Pakistan and save innocent people........... AAMEEN

Shali is on a distinguished road

it is indeed very sad incident. pple of rawalpindi are facing series of terror attacks n explosions like of that peshawar. human blood is too much unworthy ? that they kill numerious innocent people. is there no serious policy to counter these attacks ? our country is going to be another afghanistan (Godforbid). for God sake there should be some sincerity and devotion for country to give some time to internal security. what the govt did in these days except to visit the forieng countries. by the way current terrorisim is the gift of da great geneal pervez musharaf. curreant govt. is helpless to clean the dirt of 9 years in 2 yrs. this is purely democratic govt n it is according to the willl of the pple. its trying its bst. now see what happens.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ star1 may ALLAH pak keep the departed souls in enternal peace..

it is apparent that foreign hand is involved ... it is no other thn INDIAN RAW trying to destablise us... it was a happy thing by our Interior Minister when he openly condemned India and said that world powers should look for indians meddlings in Pakistan but our government should not stop here and exert pressures for such a shamefull bloody covert actions... ...

@ shali, yes you are very right that most of these things were ignited by mushraf but you are totally wrong in supporting the govenrment, be brave enough to call a spade a spade, musharaf was worse and these are the worst...

thnx to them they increased prices of oil and related fuelds manifold without any reason
thnx to them to increase budget expenditures for personal lavishes
thnx to them to increase electricity price for more than 4 Rs per unit in only 20 months
thnx to them for inflation
thnx to them for decreasing business opportunities
thnx to them for increase rate of natural gas
thnx to them for decreasing jobs
thnx to them for increasing our foreign debt from $ 38 billion to 55 billion $
thnx to them for the largest Ministries and greatest number of ministers in the whole world's history
thnx to them to do great expenditures for wasted foreign tours
thnx to them for being NRO beneficiries
thnx to them for increasing sugar price
thnx to them for increasing wheat/flour price
thnx to them to expend Rs.30 lac per day only for PM House and Rs.1 lac per day per Minister totalling all expenditures of presidency, premier and ministers will be around Rs.150 lacs.....
thnx to them for enlisting us at the top in Amnesty International reports
thnx to them to increasing poverty ratio upto 40% of our population
thnx to them for great corruption
and list goes on....

brother plz dont be offended, but plz be considerate... ... musharaf did wrongs but past 2 years were not less for the government to make things okay, at least to start movement towards right direction.. even though this is not late, if government starts delivering in coming months and years thn this very government can be one of the best governments, yes it is said that worst form of demoocratic government is better thn any autocracy, but prima facie does current political parties are democratic?? irrespective of PPP what for PML (N), where is democracy even in their party lines???? very pathetic situation but you are also very right that we people choosed them and let us face the music now.... ...
Artemis (Monday, December 07, 2009)
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

My friend and colleague from university lost his life.
My father's friends/course mates in Army lost their lives. Many serving senior army officers to the rank of Major General lost their lives.
Old Saturday, December 05, 2009

Shaan e Imran is on a distinguished road
Default Mistake of mine "Pakistan"

Salam to all respected members.
I read about yesterday lost in rawalpindi it was really heart pinching but after reading your discussions I feel I must share whatever i have in my mind.

@Tabassum Shabir Awan
I like to comment on your statement by quoting ur own quotation that the worst democracy is better than the best autocracy. Firstly we blieve on this despite acting on this we are blaming on the government for doing wrongs, truely asked urself who are these militants whom we have been facing since 70s the creation of America or Pakistan? this is question is worth of billions why because we have become slave of booty of America and other foes of Islam totally dependent. I personally agaisnt the propagandas of PPP to handle such crises like energy,inflatio, poverty,misuse of parliament powers and the list so on but we must not to forget some praised act by this wimpy governmet which no military ruler could even think to do that govt ensures independent judiciary. thinking to move 582b and pondering on 17th amdmnt. Truely asked the question were the people of Pakistan capable of demanding such things from and a military man no they never dare imagine if they could they vioce wud be no longer. I slute the braveness of Pakistan army taking actions agaisnt such culprits but these culprits are own brothers they have been misguided dear why we educated people do ont ponder on this and believe me they never die till day of judgement because they are not what they have been shown off by master minds.

If you kill there two people on the call of America, they will kill ten of your innocent people they need the knowledge of Islamic civilization rather than hate condemn . America blames on them simultaneously Pakistan does they consider both of them as their bitter enemy why we muslims kill eath other this question is remains a mystery what is the conspiracy America knows the power of these uncivilised people during Soviet war thats why it wants to destroy it but we ourselves are victim of America's conspiracy we have no right to talk against anyone. Why Americans are considered the only source of income for stable Pakistan when our people politicians our Waderas and chouderes come to know reality i am afraid the time will be not in our favour Chine Singapore Japan and there so many countries are living examples that stable their economy without any's begging.

I am not agaisnt Pakistan nor i am supporter of Taliban I share what i was thinking our policer makers should make the aware and transparent policies to over come such problems and our government should alert their mind from begging, and making useless promises and do some good to be praised.

please kindly right me where I am wrong as it is my first discussion on this forum
regards Imran Gopang
from Sukkur Sindh
an aspirant
Old Saturday, December 05, 2009

@ shaan e Imran, you are considerably right in your post. dear for sure taliban are misguided people and brainwashed, but in my thinking foreign elements have greater hand in misguiding them to utilize them against soverignty of our country and our political parties remained helping them not directly but indirectly by moving on directions of the foreigns, they should have their independant policies to tackle the situation. we were the worst hit after the afghan after as we not only were inovled in that war in afghanistan but also in our own country and these all are its ramnants. now USA is sending more troops in Afghanistan alongwith NATO forces then what will happen, they will remain pinpointing for safe heavens in Pakistan and we are aware that there are not much safe heavens, if at all they are concerned thn in my thinking Pak Afghan Border should be sealed and fenced so that we also be get safed from afghanistans bitternesses, not only USA and UK blame Pakistan but also Afghan Government of Hamid Karzai (who works under direction frm India) blames for safe heavens in Pakistan. who the hell he is to blame Pakistan who has always tried to help afghani people. We are not only feeding Afghanis in our own soil but also ending food to them in their country, that food can be helpful in feeding our own childern. ...

Paliament (having Government as well as Opposition Political Parties) should realize that Pakistan is being trapped, but there is less sagacity being shown by them. but they often remain busy in petty issues to grabe extra pennies instead of thinking for the benefits of their land...

in my thinking for safety, Pakistan should seal border with Afghanistan and expell/send all Afghanis back to their country, because they caused a great loss to our nation....