Tuesday, May 14, 2024
12:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 17, 2010
Banned

Soomro786 is on a distinguished road
Default Riba is haram

(Al-BAQRA - 275) " Those who eat and swallow usuary (Interest/RIBA) cannot grow up "

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Kindly avoid using red
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

fidamah will become famous soon enough

Good quote but those who are part of that riba system are equally accountable. Leave that country which is relying on riba. So you need to say good bye to Pakistan in order to do away with riba.
Banned

Default Economic system of our society

Pakistan was even prosper, when Gen:ZIA forced bank to adopt anti-riba policies, and banks were also profitable in that era. During recent world recession, whole world financial institutions suffered losses except Bank of OMAN, and you know why? Just because they don't deal in RIBA. It is only amount of profit that varies between Conventional and Islamic Banking.

And Do not criticize me, It is out HOLY BOOK and words of ALLMIGHTY ALLAH. What kind of Muslims we are, At one extent we beleive the SURAH IKHLAS and another occasion we waive (AL_BAQRA-275) to understand and many more on the same topic.

I did my work, Now its up to you guys to accept it or not!

ALHAMDULLIAH, I am not part of any kind of RIBA, even having degree in MBA FINANCE from reputable organization.
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

We firmly believe in our divine guidelines. But tell us the way to get rid of this riba culture? and don't think that you are safe from riba. You are also the part of this system. In one way or the other we all are either generating riba, or helping riba, or consuming riba products. No body can claim in our country that one is living a riba free life.
Banned

That is what you think. A Criminal person believes others are also criminals. I want you to make some good friends in a sense Orthdox, who are living and enjoying life without riba. I have many friends who are not only successfull but running their textile industries without Riba. It was possible to live without RIBA in ZIA era and Is is possible to live without RIBA in ZARDARI era, the thing we need is just BELIEF on ALLAH.
38th CTP (CTG)

Soomro786 can you tell me whether any body from your family is salaried person?

The money you get in any form either in the form of salary, or wages, or gift, or labor, or price of any agriculture product, any other commodity is ultimately passing from a riba system. So can't claim that you are living riba free life. You have full right to disagree. I am not in favor of riba but I am just asking you to come up with riba free suggestions. Don't condemn system without solutions. Don't consider yourself out of this society.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: posts merged

Legend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soomro786 View Post
Fidamah, " every one is responsible for his/her own deeds" In the day of judgement Mother wont recognize her son, nor Son would favour his mother in term of giving deeds or any kind of favour. Everyone is equal and responsible for his own deeds. What my brother, father, mother or sister are doing, I am not responsible for them.

"We have placed two angel seated on their shoulders who recived what things they are commited " (SURAH Q : 17-18)
You provided an excellent example of what a sadistic can be, running from responsibilities are the last thing to be named as Jihad.
Jihad means struggle, so why don't you tell us humbly some ways to curb the evil of riba and make our system an interest free domain? Keep in mind that nobody here denies; Riba is a curse, strictly banned in our religion but what should be an out of the box approach and the measures which would help exterminating the ongoing system?
Banned

SHUKAR ALHAMDULLILAH, few guys read my posts.

@ Fidamah, Yes ! you are right majority of people are connected with Riba some and another way. But as i told you before, I have many examples who are free from RIBA and successful in life. My question to you guys, Why Bank of OMAN is profitable ? Why ZIONISTS are now in the dress of Islamic banking wants to spread Islamic Banking ? How it was possible in era of ZIA our economy was going smooth without Riba system ?

Off course there is a possibility, But we need a majority who wants to adopt it. You and me are one of those guys who claim Riba is wrong but don't want to go for alternative. You want to guys work for USUARY even knowing that it is prohibited in ISLAM but what we can do, we have to get this JOB, OH EXCUSE me. What kind of MUSLIM you are. You can spend you skills, experience and knowledge in other fields. We have huge sector of finance, than why Bank ? It was not the business of Muslims, it belongs to Jewish only.

@ Legend, I am stick to my responsibility thats why i posted and still posting on the same topic. If you know meaning of Jihad than you should also be aware of kinds of Jihad, Jihad-Ba-elm, Jahad-ba-nafas etc. I am nither economist nor a scholor who propsed some theories on anti-riba or riba free system. Our Prophet never demanded his followers to suggest alternative of wine, killing women etc. First, we should adopt and accept that RIBA is full fledged HARAM and we have not to become part of it. than automatically alternatives will come apear. ISRAELI and WESTREN are buliding ISLAMIC BANKING to attract the BOOTY of MUSLIMS who are strongly against RIBA.

Exterminating the system is not the solution. I am not asking you guys to do something for the country to get Nishan-i-Imtiaz. Country wont benefit you at the day of judgment what benefit you is your deed. First be sincere with yourself. and abide from getting Job in banks.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
38th CTP (CTG)

Please avoid talban like approach of announcing fatwas at once without understanding the ground realities. Zia's era was not a successful era to quote the Islamic Economic system.
Banned

@ Fatwa, is not Taliban approach. Government of Pakistan also issued fatwa by different renowned jurists against Sucide Attacks, I.e Mulana Naumani also materyed just because of issuing fatwa against Taliban. Fatwa is opinion of Jurists or Ulema
Closed Thread