Sunday, April 28, 2024
06:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 03, 2010

mansoor11 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Discussing Pervez Musharraf : Past, Present, Future

AoA dear members
I need your candid comments or critical analysis on
1) Musharraf's strong points (what he did good for Pakistan)
2) His weak points (what he did bad for Pakistan) and,
3) His future role (if any) in politics of Pakistan
Thanks n Regards
Mansoor Ali Shah
Old Tuesday, May 04, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansoor11 View Post
AoA dear members
Thanks n Regards
Mansoor Ali Shah
1.Mushraff's strong point was structuring local body system that gave strength to his own seat, and because of which Karachi could get a strong exposure. But except karachi and some other cities, this system couldn't survive

2. His weak point was having relations with American governmnet on war against terrorism and although that was need of time because OIC was surrendered before USA and Pakistan was pressurised through many channels.
But after 2004 when Mushraff started operation in Waziristan and some other parts that brought reactions from opposite side and urban areas suffered fron explosion and blasts

His future in politics, i don't think Pasban(his poltical party) could get one seat in next election, but in future if MQM will support Mushraff then there will be different scenario. It will take a long time to get place in poltical industry of Pakistan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post:
mansoor11 (Thursday, May 06, 2010), saqibuaf (Saturday, May 08, 2010)

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
AoA dear members
Thanks n Regards
Mansoor Ali Shah
i remember in 2002 election was there in my city every one was praying for musharaf because he has brought alot of chages in pakistan.. he finished the cheating and all departemnt were coverd by militery whome we dont no .. and they are employer... and he was very good that time....in education level.

1. He helps america against muslim Umma 2. he start operation in Lal Masjid.
3. he killed Nawab akbar khan bugti and start operation in balochistan. 4. he reslove the judiciary....ets..

3) His future role (if any) in politics of Pakistan \
i dont think he will be bright in future becuase he a culprit of pakistan and his future is very dark...

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, May 04, 2010 at 08:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillent.killer For This Useful Post:
mansoor11 (Thursday, May 06, 2010), saqibuaf (Saturday, May 08, 2010)

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
AoA dear members
Wa alaikum as salam

Quote:
You are always welcome !

Quote:
a) HEC establishment

b) PHD student scholarships scheme

b) War against extremism and landed aristocracy

c) Economic recession tackling

d) Graduation as minimum standard to sit in paliament

Quote:
2) His weak points (what he did bad for Pakistan)
a) His entry to power corroidor which was validated by Hon'ble CJP of Pakistan

b) Missing Persons case

c) Negligence of POWER Sector

d) Curruption

Quote:
and,

Hope not anymore good future for the General in his country !

Quote:
Thanks n Regards
Regards

mansoor11 (Thursday, May 06, 2010), saqibuaf (Saturday, May 08, 2010), xavier (Thursday, May 06, 2010)
Old Wednesday, May 05, 2010

@tx-ned
I don't think, starting operation against terrorism is a strong point of Mushraff please clear this point?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
@tx-ned
I don't think, starting operation against terrorism is a strong point of Mushraff
You are most welcome to argue but I wrote "extremism" not "terrorism"

Quote:
please clear this point?????????
I really like your sense of humor; let me try to clear my view.

He discouraged the Islamic extremism entirely opposite to the previous Military dictator.

He tried to flourish modernism under his hijacked slogan "Enlightened Moderation".

I did use the word hijack as this term belongs to Z A Bhutto.

Musharraf did also worked a lot against landed aristocracy that is, in my personal opinion, a positive thing for the country.

Even he could not pass in his efforts to make Pakistan a model muslim state like Dubai but at least he did it so I am appreciating here on this forum.

It was obvious that extremists and landed aristocrats would unite against him as they could not find their survival if he continued.

Please let me reserve and try to understand the message in between the lines.

Regards

Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Pervez Musharaf is part of past know and his regime will be remembered as one of the dreadful events in the history of Pakistan. All of his reforms were for self-interest. He introduced Loc. Govt. System to harm DMG and please King's Party members. Moreover, this system was implemented with letter and spirit and District Nazims were limited to the selection of good vehicles and furnished offices. I don't see any big changed by this system which prevailed for two consecutive terms.

The brave general made the Pakistani nation brave. He introduced suicide bombers and terrorists got an opportunity in his regime to flourish smoothly. Brave Commando was frighten of a person of age 70+, Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti who came forward with reasonable demands for Balochistan but he became a victim of his personal ego.

He is master mind of Balochistan Issue by wrongly handling the issue and using unwanted force. Now billions of rupees are spent on security in Balochistan. If that amount were spent on development of the area we would never have witnessed such movement in Balochistan.

tx_ned has defined well the corruption ratio in his regime. His misdeeds overshadowed his plus points and we can't attribute anything good in his favor. Whatever he did it was the wealth of nation, tax-payers and alms from foreign countries. He never spent a penny from his pocket so Mega projects and development works in his regime were funded not by him personally.

He was extremist as well in his views while propagating his enlightened moderation theory. He is blamed for double game in Afghanistan by USA and in his tenure TTP had safe heavens FATAs. His theory of enlightened moderation was need of the hour as Zia's Islamization. In Zia's era Mujahiddin were needed to expel Russia and in Mushafa's era Islamization was no more required rather Islam was defamed to end Taliban regime.
mansoor11 (Thursday, May 06, 2010)
Old Thursday, May 06, 2010

@ tx-ned

Dear, i agree, but don't you think that was ever wrong decision of president. I want to ask you one question did extremist(in your words) started their campagins or did mushraff sahab started??? I did met some extremist(in your sense), now they were killed by Paksitan Army and I also participated in their funreal ceremonies, if you are going to kill their families, then will they leave you???? Dear here we believe in "TIT FOR TAT" so in my opnion that was a wrong decision.
Waiting for your opnion...............
Old Saturday, May 08, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
@ tx-ned

Dear, i agree, but don't you think that was ever wrong decision of president.
Thanks for the consensus

Quote:
I want to ask you one question did extremist(in your words) started their campagins or did mushraff sahab started??? I did met some extremist(in your sense), now they were killed by Paksitan Army and I also participated in their funreal ceremonies, if you are going to kill their families, then will they leave you???? Dear here we believe in "TIT FOR TAT" so in my opnion that was a wrong decision.
There could never be two different opinions regarding the nature of human being; even Indo-Pak History tells that Mangols attacked India for about 150 times and reason was "revenge" for 147 times.

I was not talking about this issue. I was saying about Islamic extremism which flourishes in our society for decades and it is name of a thought.

This extremism did harm the country the most; in 1950s, 1960s and 1980s

Z A Bhutto proved that Pakistan could progress with moderate and enlightened values and true interpretation of Religion.

We have to discourage this thought which was used as a tools ever in muslim history.

He discouraged this thought like Z A Bhutto so i did appreciate him for the noble cause as Mullaism is the only responsible thing to let muslims far behind in race.

Regards