CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Scope of mqm...bright or bleak? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/36647-scope-mqm-bright-bleak.html)

ali emraan Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:51 PM

Scope of mqm...bright or bleak?

dear fellows!
mqm has been claiming to be the rising party of new pakistan.
but in the light of the following scenario,its credibility has been under criticizm:

1)secular approach
2)altaf,s patriotism
3)gang wars in karachi (blood and iron policy)
4)a city having capacity of trillion $ economy has been struck by crimes and chaos.so,the true potential of karachi couldn,t be utilized.

5)last but not the least....Ethnicity.

please comment whether above points are thought-provoking and if yes,,,then ;
A]should we trust this org?
B]should this org. proleferate in other areas of pakistan?
C]is this truly a political org? if not then what?
D]what if the control of our strategic assets is vested in the hands of mqm?

Maha Khan Sunday, July 25, 2010 01:19 PM

Do you consider MQM a political party???????i dont:nonoit always enjoyed the support of the establishment otherwise it would never be able to get majority even in the urban areas of Karachi....:))I dont know when Altaf Hussain last visited to Pakistan..I always saw him adressing the peolpe of Karachi through telephone:angle...MQM(Muhajir Qomi Movement)whcih later on changed its name Mqm(Mutahidda Quomi Movement) not only involved in Target Killing in Karachi but also Promoted Ethnicity...we are all Pakistani,nobody is Muhajir now atleast after 63 years of Independence of Pakistan.....in my point of view,MQM will never gain popularity throughout out the country in the near future...
Regards

Sociologist PU Sunday, July 25, 2010 01:44 PM

I second the views of Maha khan and further add that this party is based upon ethencity and its politics is based upon torture and killing of oponents without any mercy.
They are trying to establish themselves in other parts of the country after changing their name but ppl. of Pakistan are well-aware of their tactics and they will be confined to their community forever. Remember, what they did on 12 May, 2007 when the CJ of Pakistan went to karachi to speak in the Bar Association ?

ali emraan Sunday, July 25, 2010 03:18 PM

but inspite of negatives tjhere are a few plus points:

1)development in karachi under mustafa kamal.

2)raised the voice of minoraties.

3)catagorically criticized feudalism

4)against the extremism

5)rotation of leadership

6)strong street level work

7)didn,t allow taliban or any clergic doctrine to enter karachi

8)social reforms

9)voice of midle class in the legislatures

Faseeh Muhammad Sunday, July 25, 2010 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Maha Khan;202061]Do you consider MQM a political party???????i dont:nonoit always enjoyed the support of the establishment otherwise it would never be able to get majority even in the urban areas of Karachi....:))I dont know when Altaf Hussain last visited to Pakistan..I always saw him adressing the peolpe of Karachi through telephone:angle...MQM(Muhajir Qomi Movement)whcih later on changed its name Mqm(Mutahidda Quomi Movement) not only involved in Target Killing in Karachi but also Promoted Ethnicity...we are all Pakistani,nobody is Muhajir now atleast after 63 years of Independence of Pakistan.....in my point of view,MQM will never gain popularity throughout out the country in the near future...
Regards[/QUOTE]

@Maha Khan,

I did't excepted such an ignorant answer from a candidate claming to be a future CSP.. :tata History of Pakistan has been riddled with the selfish attitude of political parties not only this MQM but also that of Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif Sb, Mohtarma Banzair Bhutto etc etc. Just for the kind information of yours following are the answers of some allegation that you have levied on MQM:

You said it Ethanic, Could you name a political party that DO NOT USES ethnicity to increase vote bank? PML(N) says "JAG PUNJABI JAG" is that not an ethnic technique to rouse the felling of Punjabi'????

Secondly you clamied it believes on torture killing etc etc. If you have watched the vedio of May 12, you will see Ms. Sheri Rehman of PPP who was guiding this fellow workers with clear arms and ammonation & people who are the residents of FALAKNAZ PLAZA in karachi just opposition to JINNAH INTERNATIONAL knew very well that ANP workers were positioned to fire from the plaza's roof. :angry: Why you donot give same award to ANP, PPP??

Thirdly one of the biggest controversies against Muhajirs has been unveiled by the Ex-Bragadier of Pakistan Army that there has been no evidences that former Muhajir Qaumi Movement and today Mutahada Qaumi Movement has been involved in any anti-pakistan plan and that the operation of 1992 Against them that was conducted by MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF was entirely unjustifeable and an act of genocide against Mohajirs!!

Further for you information please note that now Muhajir Qaumi Movement & Mutahda Qaumi movement has been two different parties, former run by the establishment and Secret services. The later has got mass support that has been evident from the elections in Karachi. Now is you speak of bogus vetoing, then it has been a practice common throughout Pakistan. not just in Karachi.

[QUOTE=Sociologist PU;202067]I second the views of Maha khan and further add that this party is based upon ethencity and its politics is based upon torture and killing of oponents without any mercy.
They are trying to establish themselves in other parts of the country after changing their name but ppl. of Pakistan are well-aware of their tactics and they will be confined to their community forever. Remember, what they did on 12 May, 2007 when the CJ of Pakistan went to karachi to speak in the Bar Association ?[/QUOTE]

Tell me one thing...Give me the name of province including former west pakistan that has ever appreciated the role of Punjab in the development of Pakistan. Sindh has been fighting with Punjab over Indus water, KP over KBD, Balochistan over Bureaucracy, west Pakistan alleged them of mass killing and genocide of bangali's so donot you think that there is some problem with punjab that every one is uncomfortable with him.

It is this...nothing but just the habbit that they claim thay only they are Pakistani's rest are either not loyal to Pakistan or have some anti-Pakistan intentions. Kindly go throught the history of other politcal parties of Pakistan you will find them more and more inovleved in corruption, killings and anti-pakistan movements then mqm. Thanks.

Maha Khan Sunday, July 25, 2010 06:09 PM

@Faseeh Muhammad

I respect your point of view but bro!Tell me 1 thing why Altaf Hussain doesnot come to Pakistan???why still Mqm has not gained popularity in other parts of the country...;)...please provide me some evidences that Muhajir Qoumi Movement and Muttaida Quomi Movement are two different parties.;).
no offence.
Regards

venom Sunday, July 25, 2010 06:27 PM

may be

i dont think so that mqm is not a politcal party
yes it is some kind of facist party but it doesn't mean that we will not count it as a political party they have idealogy in which they are acomodating its people from a long time and now they have extened that circle in which they are welcoming other in it,
number one objection of you people is this that why altf hussain is not coming back here pakistan ,
what happens with shaheed benzir when he come back here
so it will happens with the altaf if he come here there are several reason of it
first thing is that there internal conflicts are which raised up after 1992 and there are still two group who is working in khi and conflicts are between them
and then other reason is that polictal rivels are also here
and every party have political rivals
so it is not a new thing now an other thing is that why should those who are not belonging to mqm demanding for the return of altaf because those who are worker or supporter of it, they have to do demand like it but they are not doing this becaue they now everything is going fine for there and they know what can happen if they lose leader like altaf beacue they know the bitter truth that there is know strong leadership after altaf in mqm.
so and then other question was that city is under control of mqm and they always spread terror in it
so thing is that mqm is not only responsbile for it
because ther are much more factors of it in which many gang pressure groups are who are alwys fighting for the control on the city
and only responsible for this condintion is government every government
who never ever seriously try to solve this problem and reasons of it is that which every party comes in power they try to use diffrent forces of khi against there rivlas
so in last mqm is trying to gather others under its umberllla and there are chances that instead of many lopeholes people will move to them,
because people have betyrad by the other parties and good or bad but they will give chance to mqm

Riaz Ahmed Alizai Sunday, July 25, 2010 06:27 PM

Salamona

Sincere comment is what we need most.At the risk of offending my fellows and endeared ones i would not hesitate to say that this party has democratic principles including coercive operational style.It can take roots in the entire country if it does not preach cast and creed discrimination.To become a strong and universal political party of the state it needs to imitate slavishly the democratic principles without denying others electorate power and vote bank.It can gain grounds if it recognizes other's existence and develops tolerance, it will then leave no single doubt in minds.

Last Island Sunday, July 25, 2010 06:50 PM

[CENTER][YOUTUBE]yWAj7Awj2ks[/YOUTUBE]

This is enough to explain all. May Allah save us from traitors and such "so called leaders" who are not worth anything.
[/CENTER]

Faseeh Muhammad Sunday, July 25, 2010 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=Maha Khan;202113]I respect your point of view but bro!Tell me 1 thing why Altaf Hussain doesnot come to Pakistan???why still Mqm has not gained popularity in other parts of the country...;)...please provide me some evidences that Muhajir Qoumi Movement and Muttaida Quomi Movement are two different parties.;).
no offence.
Regards[/QUOTE]

Dear Sis Maha Khan.... I apologize if I have been harsh in my words, don't take it perosnal, I just meant to say that a CSP shuold be impartial & have an enlightened view of the issue. That's It. Thumbs up of CSP Maha Khan :)

Popularity in other parts could be a policy reason. U are well aware that this party has won greater no. of seats ever this time. so they might have planned to go national.

Yes you are right that Mr. Altaf Hussain has not visited Pakistan from a self-imposed exile, but that is not a reason to label his party to be an ethanic & a mere gang. He has not been here due to certain political reasons (it could be right or wrong, yes if he is innocent then he must come here and face the allegations just like his fellows Dr. Farooq Sattar and other faced it during last few years.) But this could not be the only reason to label him or his party disloyal.

Mohajir Qaumi Movement has been led by Afaq Ahmed & Aamir Khan, whenever there is a need for them to play any role in karachi politics they appear in the scence and then they just hide some where. It is a phenomena common to the residents of karachi. Rather i should ask that y the political leaders of this party has not been a permenet figure of Paki politics, unlike Altaf Hussain :)

[QUOTE=Riaz Ahmed Alizai;202120]Sincere comment is what we need most.At the risk of offending my fellows and endeared ones i would not hesitate to say that this party has democratic principles including coercive operational style.It can take roots in the entire country if it does not preach cast and creed discrimination.To become a strong and universal political party of the state it needs to imitate slavishly the democratic principles without denying others electorate power and vote bank.It can gain grounds if it recognizes other's existence and develops tolerance, it will then leave no single doubt in minds.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for understanding the sensitivity of the issue. :bow
There are some evils and goods in every party we vote. We should acknowledge that. Recent development in karachi is the proof that this is not just a gang of teen aggers or mafia being operated from UK. Just visit the streets of karachi and see how many over-heads & underpasses have been built, the whole map of the city has been changed. This speaks for the loyalty
of the party for their voters. To my information, not a single fake degree has been found amongst its members (kindly correct me if i am wrong), they are educated & they are against feudalism & represent the voice of minorities.

[QUOTE=Last Island;202122]

This is enough to explain all. May Allah save us from traitors and such "so called leaders" who are not worth anything.
[/QUOTE]

With due respect, Kindly post the History of G.M Sayyad & Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Bacha Khan) the role model for ANP as well. No personal offenses.

Invincible Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:03 PM

[B]Its an eye opener video :ohmy:.We could never afford such traitors and blackmailors to rule our beloved country.

May Allah bless us with right vision to distinguish between right and wrong (Aameen) [/B]

Last Island Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=Faseeh Muhammad;202125]With due respect, Kindly post the History of G.M Sayyad & Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Bacha Khan) the role model for ANP as well. No personal offenses.[/QUOTE]

This country has many traitors. The thread is related to MQM and i didnt want to distract.

venom Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:11 PM

it is a big word

it does't explain any thing this is a approach that when the land was divided then at the same time millions of people have been divided and it happens
you take it in other sense thats why you are saying him a traitor
we the people who fight for independence on the name of islam
and never accpted them our muslim brothers and treated them muhajirs
where was that islamic ideology when socity reject them but other socity accpts them and they give half of what ever they have
they dont give them name of muhjar
from years they were on the target and they were cornerd
but now when they are in power and doing good for his people and trying to get out others who are living in feudalism then
they are getting the same name again muhajirs and traitors
what have give those old lords to them,
at the same time a though is rejecting those millions of pakistani who migrated and come here in the rain of blood
this is us who sitll don't accept them
and still blaming them that they are the traitor
it was a hard word which is used for them
millions of pakistani are traitor who are living in sindh who are paritcipating in countries economy
who are working there who are living there who accpt others there and now they are standing against them
it was so sad to feel this
that mqm try to leave his orginol home and try to owen this countery and this land
but they are still muhajirs
and if he speak for it then whats wrong with it
millions of families migrated from india
and in past there orignal home was that countery and only those can know who have sacrrifeced there homes and beloved
millions of people come from amratsar and accpted by the lahor but why those who accpeted by the sindh are still countes as muhjar......??
mqm who lives three generations here who live and die here they are still mujharis and when they talk about this griveness then still there are objections on it

Invincible Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:28 PM

[center]
[YOUTUBE]phwyu7jMfzM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F7tJKplKSzA[/YOUTUBE]
[/center]

Waqar Abro Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=Faseeh Muhammad;202106]@Maha Khan,

I did't excepted such an ignorant answer from a candidate claming to be a future CSP.. :tata History of Pakistan has been riddled with the selfish attitude of political parties not only this MQM but also that of Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif Sb, Mohtarma Banzair Bhutto etc etc. Just for the kind information of yours following are the answers of some allegation that you have levied on MQM:

You said it Ethanic, Could you name a political party that DO NOT USES ethnicity to increase vote bank? PML(N) says "JAG PUNJABI JAG" is that not an ethnic technique to rouse the felling of Punjabi'????

Secondly you clamied it believes on torture killing etc etc. If you have watched the vedio of May 12, you will see Ms. Sheri Rehman of PPP who was guiding this fellow workers with clear arms and ammonation & people who are the residents of FALAKNAZ PLAZA in karachi just opposition to JINNAH INTERNATIONAL knew very well that ANP workers were positioned to fire from the plaza's roof. :angry: Why you donot give same award to ANP, PPP??

Thirdly one of the biggest controversies against Muhajirs has been unveiled by the Ex-Bragadier of Pakistan Army that there has been no evidences that former Muhajir Qaumi Movement and today Mutahada Qaumi Movement has been involved in any anti-pakistan plan and that the operation of 1992 Against them that was conducted by MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF was entirely unjustifeable and an act of genocide against Mohajirs!!

Further for you information please note that now Muhajir Qaumi Movement & Mutahda Qaumi movement has been two different parties, former run by the establishment and Secret services. The later has got mass support that has been evident from the elections in Karachi. Now is you speak of bogus vetoing, then it has been a practice common throughout Pakistan. not just in Karachi.

Tell me one thing...Give me the name of province including former west pakistan that has ever appreciated the role of Punjab in the development of Pakistan. Sindh has been fighting with Punjab over Indus water, KP over KBD, Balochistan over Bureaucracy, west Pakistan alleged them of mass killing and genocide of bangali's so donot you think that there is some problem with punjab that every one is uncomfortable with him.

It is this...nothing but just the habbit that they claim thay only they are Pakistani's rest are either not loyal to Pakistan or have some anti-Pakistan intentions. Kindly go throught the history of other politcal parties of Pakistan you will find them more and more inovleved in corruption, killings and anti-pakistan movements then mqm. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Neither we are talking against muhajirs nor against their motives rather against the policy of their leaders.

1.Why Sindhi students are not allowed to get education in karachi?
2. Why matters of the local people are being solved at MQM units?
is a unit incharge more competant than others?
3.Who is responsible for killings of Haqiqi workers?
4. How Muhajir Quami Movements became Mutahida Qaumi Movement?
5. Who is the responsible for micro economic meltdown in localities?
6. Have you ever been to local government offices? I have been many a times and never seen photo of father of the nation.
7.Pathans have no right to live in sindh?
Is sindh separate from pakistan?

As far G M syed is concerned,for your kind of information it was his party which helped Mqm in the theory of expansionism however mqm grew in the whole sindh in the last decay otherwise it would have never grown?

Why Sindhi are being treated as Sindhi Whynot as pakistani?

To whom ,Sindh territory Represents? Sindhi or Muhajirs?

Do you know what i am thinking that our people are more currupt than our leaders because they are following their leaders blindly despite of using their own sense.

You want me to quote a few statements of Altaf Bhai in which he openly asks to his followers to hold a weapon?

We All are pakistani ,neither punjabi nor pathan nor balouchi nor sindhi
(Jinnah)

last but not the least,All are currupt ANP,PPP,MQM,JUI,TI,ML-Q AND ML-N non of them ever worked for the betterment of country.

So be A neutral brother!:)

venom Sunday, July 25, 2010 07:48 PM

it is certain that media

first thing first it that media of pakistan is not mature and in media specialy in urdu media there is a approach which is anti mqm and they always paitned news against mqm they alwyas tries to show which they want to show,
they always hide the other factors which is behind the scene
i am eye witness that what ever scene happens in karachi there is always other forces who play behind the scene and in every scen mqm lose his people but media never ever reported that side of news
and reason of it that media have a fixed approach for mqm and they never ever try to find out what the reality is behind the scene is
reason of it is that that appraoch is afraid from the mqm and thats why they always propogate against mqm
it is certain that media never ever reporetd the actual thing
and present the facts on the cost of hiding other factors
so you can't prove any thing by placing videos which is agaist mqm directly or which are mis interpreted.
our meda is immature and baised it is certain.
you are just trying to prove that mqm is a terrorist organization
but tell me first thing in recent killing in karachi how many ordinary people died
zero
alll killings are happening and from begning it is happening on the policital rivalry
and it happens every where
specialy in our coutnery it is a long histroy
every party get reveng when ever he become power
from every side
so why we should only blame on mqm.

Invincible Sunday, July 25, 2010 08:12 PM

[B]Dear venom:

You remind me an idiom: [U]Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me[/U].

These corrupt so called 'leaders' are befooling us for decades, we need to have fresh blood to be enthroned in main stream politics. We must be prudent enough to distinguish between black and white.

regards,[/B]

ali emraan Sunday, July 25, 2010 08:13 PM

@venom
dear bro! i agree that media is not 100% mature in pakistan.and has a biased approach in many issues.but as far as mqm is concerned, media has never criticized mqm in the absence of its leadership.
in every talk show we usually see haider abbas rizvi,babar ghauri,faisa sabzwari and other mqm leaders defending the party. moreover, mqm is not alone the victim of media. the president, the opposition and other leaders are also in the line of engagement.

---alll killings are happening and from begning it is happening on the policital rivalry
and it happens every where
specialy in our coutnery it is a long histroy
every party get reveng when ever he become power
from every side
so why we should only blame on mqm.

-----but the extent of massacre in karachi is more than other cities.

now, i have a few queries:
1)why do we see peace in karachi only when mqmholds power?

2)mqm hates feudals but always makes the coalation with them?

3)the policy of mqm is

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must die.

why mqm doesn,t see victory through political means and prefers to shed the stains of blood of karachi?

4)who will guarantee that the altaf hussain we see in above pasted clips
has changed his mindset and embraced patriotism and peace forever?

Abdussamad Chaudhary Sunday, July 25, 2010 08:33 PM

Dear All,

Regardin MQM, I have sufficient concrete knowledge as I don't intend to believe in propagandas. Definitly, there are a lot of propagandas against MQM but here I want to repeat the example of Iqbal Niazi's (former DG IB) statement about unjustified operation against MQM. There are many evidants that MQM is just being blamed for May 12's incident.

The knowledge I have about MQM is;
1. Its ideology with concrete policies and party constitution which is a remarkable difference from other feudalistic parties. They don't believe in feudalism, it is praisable move. (O JAGIRDARA, ;-) ).
2. Its organizational structure as each and every worker is party in himself. There is acknowledgement for worker's efforts.
3. Representative's criteria to be nominated, which demands Education, Morality and Competency. We can take example of Mustafa Kamal, his devoution and personal effort is itself an example that doesn't need to be highlighted as it do so itself.
4. There are not just slogans but practical moves, that'z the most bright aspect.
5. And why not it is being Nationalist party, definitly it is going to be a National party as I am observing its political efforts in my NA.

I am neutral in my opinion and being a student of Political Science, I can quote a line by Prof. Qamar Abbas, my Teacher in PU that there are two parties which can be called Political Parties due to their organizational structure and ideology, these are MQM and PPP. He is an analyst of Politics of Pakistan so I respect his view and he is neutral in his statement.

Last Island Sunday, July 25, 2010 09:01 PM

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]Venom[/B]you take it in other sense thats why you are saying him a traitor[/QUOTE]
@ Venom

A man, in a Delhi Conference; talking rubbish in front of Indians and Indian media against partition; Indians clapping the tables on his remarks and yet you dont consider him a traitor. Strange!

Quoting Altaf's words:

[QUOTE] ... division of sub continent was the greatest blunder in the history of mankind ... it was a division of blood. ... Indian govt, opposition and human rights organizations se request karoon ga keh khuda ke wastay unhain maaf karain aur unhain panah dain"[/QUOTE]

If he is so much in love with that country (the country where the Muslim of Gujrat are massacred brutally even though they are not migrants), he should have gone back to India. What is he doing in London?

Faseeh Muhammad Sunday, July 25, 2010 09:20 PM

@ Waqar Abro.

Yes brother, I myself belong to sukkur by Birth. I studied in NED while i hold domicile of sukkur but i got admission on the basis of reserved quota for that city. One of my closet friend, Israr Ahmed Sodhar (CE-2009 Roll No. 4029) who was given admission on the seat reserved for Larkana was chairman of Young Sindhi Students Faderation and i enjoyed both his Aftar's & Eid Milan's so in my four year stay at NED i did't came across a case where application has been rejected for an applicant was a Sindhi. If it is really so then it is INJUST. :bow

For question for Solving a problem at Units, one should first answer that y problem are brought to the Sardars, Wadaraz, Khanz, Chaudhriz what power do they have got to resolve an issue?

Who is responsible for killing of Haqiqi workers..Tell me who is responsible for killing of Mutahada workers??? :dd (Just Kidding)

There was confusion between Muhajir Quami Movement & Mutahda Quami Movement of the version, Afaq Group claimed it be the representative of the Muhajirs, Mutahada hold the same claim...One more thing that i told earlier and should be noted is the intermittent presence of Haqiqi group. If they really represent Mohajirs why they go undergruod & disappear..

And finally you are right my brother, & so are Invincible, Resp. Last Island & that our politicians are corrupt and traitors, but let not a single guy or party hold the entire accusation.

[QUOTE=Last Island;202158]@ Venom

A man, in a Delhi Conference; talking rubbish in front of Indians and Indian media against partition; Indians clapping the tables on his remarks and yet you dont consider him a traitor. Strange!

Quoting Altaf's words:

If he is so much in love with that country (the country where the Muslim of Gujrat are massacred brutally even though they are not migrants), he should have gone back to India. What is he doing in London?[/QUOTE]

Kindly go through following Links & see what happened in Karachi..If we have a reason to justify the Actions of Balochs in Balochistan & then giving them Balochistan Reconicilation Package, then what if Altaf spoke against Pakistan in India....

[CENTER]
[youtube]xiLbZigLk6Y[/youtube]

[youtube]ynm8PRHILlY[/youtube]

[youtube]MbtCfSToh54[/youtube]
[/CENTER]

Abdussamad Chaudhary Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:02 PM

In my humble opinion, we should analyse and discuss the ground realities regarding MQM. We should not indulge ourselves in sentimental debate of "should be or should not be".

Maha Khan Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=Last Island;202122]

[/QUOTE]

@Faseeh!bro what you will say about this video???if the creation of Pakistan was a historical blunder and he is reluctant to visit Pakistan then he has no right to play his political cards in our beloved homeland:)..no I didnot mind your harsh remarks and i have left to behave like a junior Member who used to be emotional during discussions...

@Last IsLand!thanx for uploading this video..

Regards,

ali emraan Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:37 PM

a few more points to ponder:

1]altaf bhai is a "mufroor" having 292 cases behind him.

2]when did mqm observe party elections?

3]which leader of mqm ever dared to criticize altaf bhai?

4]those who praise city nazim mustafa kamal , they should visit Liyari.
why the great administrator ignored that area of kaachi abadis ,garbage n poverty?
Its owing to a)ppp vote bank b)non muhajir majority
in liyari.
5]how many new universities have been established in karachi since last decade? look at the one having no seat in any legislature (fed. or pro.) has
established a university campus in mianwali(imran khan).

6]why taliban are bad guys? due to their policy of massacre of innocent people for the sake of their ideology.
if this is the reason of their falsehood , then why should we forgive mqm which also believes in the same policy?

7]the fellows who have been pursuing the case of mqm ,s innocence, must ask themself ;
---ppp was anti establishment
---pml(n) at one time was anti establishment
---anp was against pak ideology

***then whyyyyyyy the military operation was launched only against khan of qallat and mqm?

why not the ppp(non punjabi party),pml(n),(q),(f)were accused of street
crimes?
why only mqm?
there seems to be something fishy fishy.

hamarapakistan Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:38 PM

MQM is the reality no one can neglect its political role.Unfortunately there are some controversies associated with it (like other parties).The big Allegation on tis party is it is involved for every criminal activity in Karachi.If u consider the population of Karachi, it is heterogeneous .The major ethinic group in Karachi are
1.Urdu Speaking
2. Sindhis
3. Pushtoon(pathan)

infact the population of pathans iin Karachi is more(40-50 Lakh) then in Peshawar or in Kabul.Generally pistol culture is confined to pathan and they are more involved in target killing , street firing ,kidnapping etc.But being a major political party of karachi ,Mostly MQM is blamed.

Few members posted the past videos of MOM Leadership .I would like to say that these videos have some background.There are so many controversal videos of NAWAZ SHARIF ,ZARDARI MIRAN KHAN is avialable then why only MQM is Being criticized.

we cannot change our history but we change our future by National Reconciliation and tolerance.
let consider the positive points of MQM

1.MQM is 3rd largest party of country
2.It has a political structure inside party
3.Its Top leadership(Altaf Hussain) is not willing for Presidency , prime minister ship
4.Its Elected MPAs & MNAs are higly qualified as compared with other party and they are highly efficient too.
5.Its not a local party its has branches and members all over the Pakistan
6.Its young leadership proved their capabilities in Karachi (Mustafa Kamal) &Hyderabad (KANWAR) during last 4 years
7.It is higly involved in social welfare (khidmat-e-khalq foundation) & rescue activities in case of any disaster.

This is solely my opinion u have a right to agreed or not .

Abdullah Vinjhar Monday, July 26, 2010 12:00 AM

I am shocked to see some literate people supporting a terrorist organization. We are morally bound to encourage right and counter wrong. Organization has grown on the blood of innocent people. They are owners of torture cells. They are feed on bhata. Very sad. How can our young generation support anti state and anti society forces? I am shocked. O my Lord, give them conscience to distinguish in right and wrong. Empower them with eman.Ameen

Abdussamad Chaudhary Monday, July 26, 2010 12:08 AM

About 1.5 hours ago, there was a talk show on Express TV, anchored by Kamran Shahid, with the name Front line. There were representatives of MQM, Haidar Abbas Rizvi, a senetor of ANP, Haji Adeel, and one from Jamat Islami. They blamed each other for what you are blaming just MQM. In my opinion, they are the right men to debate and to blame each other or to defend themselves. We are here to make an opinion and to conclude a result on the basis of our perception and analysis. Shouldn't we? All the material you people are putting here is not hidden from us all, we all have the knowledge about it. But, the point to ponder is to write the material which is aproperiate to be written in our Exam. Or it is beyond the exam spectrum and I am just wasting my time here? Someone has the answer to it?

masood pardhan Monday, July 26, 2010 12:15 AM

Elections and MQM’s victory in Karachi: How many times have you seen on TV that MQM workers carrying guns, pistols and rifles are casting fake votes. They are filling vote boxes with jail votes. They threat their own Mahajirs if they don’t vote them they will be killed. Not only their Mahajirs but also other people become victim of their threats. Karachi is under their terrorist grip. They have hijacked this financial hub of Pakistan. They have created problems of bellicose in Karachi. Why are head offices of major banks shifting to Lahore from Karachi? Only because of atrocities of MQM. Gunda culture has forced them to shift towards Lahore. Head office of McB shifted, head office of ABL shifted, head office of AL Falah half shifted, and lot of other financial institutions are in process. MQM is anti-human organization. They are wining seats on gun point not on legitimate basis.

ali emraan Monday, July 26, 2010 12:20 AM

a genuine political party always possesses the fungible leadership if the main leader dies.

who is no.2 of altaf?

he hasn,t because he knows that by keeping no#2 in party means a substitute choice for party workers and the divide of power upto some extent.
so, the clever mind has created no seat of substitute or no#2 of him.

----owing to fear of death he doesn,t come to pakistan because he deems that he is the best and unreplaceable being.
do you know that this mindset is the death of democracy.

agha abro Monday, July 26, 2010 12:26 AM

How did Mustafa Kamal manage Karachi? Was his period a best period or a camouflage? He has embezelled huge funds in the name of development in Karachi just constructing poor quality 10 nambri bridges and underpasses. He received funds directly from international forces, where are these funds? Where is the utilization of funds supplied by USA? Ye ik terrorist organization hy jis ky hath main sub kuch hy Karachi main in gundon ny to abhi tak un gareeb contractors ko pesy bhe pay nhi kiy jinhon ny kam kia hy bridges n under passes main. They have sanctioned these contracts in favour of their own people. Har taraf sy khaya hy inhon ny district government ky period main. They have inducted their gundy in major organizations on fake degrees. Their gundas are employed in various organization at the same time. Mutliple jobs kar rhy hain.

moreover,Musharaf strengthened MQM in his period by allowing them for illegal and coercive steps. He supported them in all the forms. Politically, economically, and through media. Media is afraid of MQM reaction that is why corruption, malpractices, crimes, murders and all other evil actions of MQM are yet unexposed. Ye shoot kar dety hain pory family ko agar media in ky khilaf jate hy. Media taking bold step to expose these people is taking a huge risk. ye ek ese tanzeem hy jis sy hewan bhi darty hain, insane to naziq cheez hy.

take a look at the following context:

[B]CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION[/B]
By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of
a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

It is the seHe appealed the decision to the [Canada] Federal Court, arguing that
the MQM is not a terrorist organization and that the violence was
committed by rogue elements in the [MQM] party, but the court was not
convinced.

It is second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM
party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer came to Canada in 1998 and was granted refugee status but in
2005 immigration officials said he could not remain in Canada “because
he knowingly and for a long period of time belonged to an organization
that has engaged in terrorism.”

Source : [url]http://paksiasat.com/2010/01/27/canada-court-declares-mqm-a-terrorist-organization/[/url]

hamarapakistan Monday, July 26, 2010 12:30 AM

[QUOTE=ali emraan;202177]a few more points to ponder:

1]altaf bhai is a "mufroor" having 292 cases behind him.

2]when did mqm observe party elections?

3]which leader of mqm ever dared to criticize altaf bhai?

4]those who praise city nazim mustafa kamal , they should visit Liyari.
why the great administrator ignored that area of kaachi abadis ,garbage n poverty?
Its owing to a)ppp vote bank b)non muhajir majority
in liyari.

5]how many new universities have been established in karachi since last decade? look at the one having no seat in any legislature (fed. or pro.) has
established a university campus in mianwali(imran khan).

6]why taliban are bad guys? due to their policy of massacre of innocent people for the sake of their ideology.
if this is the reason of their falsehood , then why should we forgive mqm which also believes in the same policy?

7]the fellows who have been pursuing the case of mqm ,s innocence, must ask themself ;
---ppp was anti establishment
---pml(n) at one time was anti establishment
---anp was against pak ideology

***then whyyyyyyy the military operation was launched only against khan of qallat and mqm?

why not the ppp(non punjabi party),pml(n),(q),(f)were accused of street
crimes?
why only mqm?

there seems to be something fishy fishy.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]1[/U][/B]
Yea there are so many so many cases against him and these cases are pending cases just like pending cases of ZARDARI (Money laundering, Swiss case and Nawaz Shrif (Huadaibia paper mills case)
[B][U]2[/U][/B]
MOM is democratic party and still in a transition phase but all members are selected through coordination.!8th amendment lift the restriction on political parties for party election
[B][U]3[/U][/B]
MOM is well organized party .Every member has a right ot raise its voice if he has some reservation but with in a party in a well organized manner

[B][U]4[/U][/B]
i wanna ask u that it is the 2nd term of Shabaz Sharif as CM then why Rajanpur , Bahawalpur , layyah are underdeveloped

[B][U]5[/U][/B]
Establishment of new universities is either a provicial or Federal Government issue.It is nota local government Issue.
[B][U]6[/U][/B]
Dont compare taliban with MQM.They both have different ideology. MQM Belief in social Welfare while Taliban are detracting innocent people in the name of religion and utilized them for their own purposes.
[B][U]7 (a)[/U][/B]
I ThinkThere is no connection between these and it is better 4 for u to cncern establishment for this question.
[B][U]7(b)[/U][/B]
Ther are so many Many MPAs and MNAs of PML and PPP which are involved in bhattta collection .I dont want to quote any name here.

malirab Monday, July 26, 2010 12:57 AM

feudalism: is not limited to rural areas or waderas and thakurs. Fedualism is a mindset. And same mindset is found in MQM in full quantum. why do MQM oppose agriculturist and waderas? only because they find political opposition from their already set vote bank. MQM finds it difficult to compete with these history old waderas.
MQM is not against feudalism rather it is afraid of vote strength of other parties which basically emerge from interior.

Here i would like to highlight some worse actions done by mqm workers.
[IMG]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/asppolice/johar-608.jpg[/IMG]

The owner of this shop was a pathan who had no linkages with any political party then why mqm workers openly set ablaze his shop?

Abdullah Vinjhar Monday, July 26, 2010 01:46 AM

[QUOTE]1 Yea there are so many so many cases against him and these cases are pending cases just like pending cases of ZARDARI (Money laundering, Swiss case and Nawaz Shrif (Huadaibia paper mills case) [/QUOTE]

Money laundering and mill cases are less severe than murders and human life losses.

[QUOTE]2 MOM is democratic party and still in a transition phase but all members are selected through coordination.!8th amendment lift the restriction on political parties for party election [/QUOTE]

Coordination of what???

[QUOTE]3 MOM is well organized party .Every member has a right ot raise its voice if he has some reservation but with in a party in a well organized manner [/QUOTE]

Any evidence? Those who raise voice against bhai log are parceled to their parents even if they are from their own party.

[QUOTE]4 i wanna ask u that it is the 2nd term of Shabaz Sharif as CM then why Rajanpur , Bahawalpur , layyah are underdeveloped [/QUOTE]

Punjab is a province not a city. Improving complete province is not an easy task. Karachi is not bigger than Punjab. How could they ignore layri,gadap and malir ? Disrcimination.

[QUOTE]5 Establishment of new universities is either a provicial or Federal Government issue.It is not a local government Issue.[/QUOTE]

MQM has constructed bridges only, with sub quality material and those poorly constructed bridges caused loss of lot of civil citizens in Karachi. Had that loss caused by any other party MQM would have filled suite against that party.

[QUOTE]6 Dont compare taliban with MQM.They both have different ideology. MQM Belief in social Welfare while Taliban are detracting innocent people in the name of religion and utilized them for their own purposes.[/QUOTE]

Both the groups are equally dangerous. Faizan-e-Madina main blast kis ny kia? PNSC ki building ko kis ny jalaya ik bar nhi bar bar. Difference is of interest. Taliban fight on slogan of religion while MQM fights on ethnic and self interest basis.

[QUOTE]
7(b)Ther are so many Many MPAs and MNAs of PML and PPP which are involved in bhattta collection .I dont want to quote any name here. [/QUOTE]

Name those who are competitors of MQM

SABIHA JAVED Monday, July 26, 2010 03:13 AM

Two days ago unidentified attackers attacked at MQM Unit and reportedly 1 karkun was killed and 8 got injuries.
in retaliation,6 buses and 1 shop were burnt.

those people who met with the heavy loses have no connection with "ANP" then why their buses and shops were set ablaze?

When shop keepers wanted to open their shops then why their shops were shuttered off forcibly?
who is reponsible for their loses?

According to my friend,3 home maids were also killed 3 days back and they are yet to be exposed on media? who is responsible of their lives?
it is reported that they were pathan.
what was their fault?

2 weeks ago 3 pathans were killed who run a tea hotel in karachi and a few pathan gate keepers were also met with the same fate. was this their fault to be a pathan?

Mqm wants to open its officeS all over the pakistan even in azaad kashmir but they dont want other parties to open their offices in karachi?
Why Altaf says loudly "KARACHI MEN TALIBAN AAGAYE HAIN" simply ANP ko blame.

I am perplexed to read comments of few members who wholeheardly supported a terror spreading party,is noteworthy.

Sub muslim bhai ho,na laro zaat k opar kya milta hay ek dosry ko maar k kuch nahi,apne mulk ka soocho,sab ko bhai samjo,phir shayad humara mulk tarki kary otherwise humare mulk dushman ese mooky ka intezar karty hain k kab unko moka mily humare mulk per humla karny ka.

Allah negebaan mere mulk ka.

Jese awaam wese hukmiraan.

Sociologist PU Monday, July 26, 2010 07:01 AM

That will be great if some Karachi member reveals the modus operandi of this facist organization, means how they have made hostage a large city and nobody is ready to open mouth.
One point raised by Masood Pardhan above is very valid that they get votes through force and that is what make them winner every time. I have also heard this from a karachi friend that if u dont cast vote on election day, you are in trouble. I think if the freedom is allowed to this city, the result would be different in election.

Maha Khan Monday, July 26, 2010 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=Faseeh Muhammad;202161]

Kindly go through following Links & see what happened in Karachi..If we have a reason to justify the Actions of Balochs in Balochistan & then giving them Balochistan Reconicilation Package, then what if Altaf spoke against Pakistan in India....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Faseeh!what you are saying bro???If Altaf Hussain spoke against Pakistan then is it ok??????no Mr:nonoyou cannot justify his act only by saying that if government can announce a balochistan package for Balochis then Altaf can act in this way....:))....he was against the creation of Pakistan..he regarded it a historical blunder..there were 2,5000 people who came to Pakistan after independence of the country..Pak government tried it best to provide them shelter,employment and security at that time when its financial position was not sound....but MQM destroyed the peace of Karachi.they demanded their separate province..Altaf Hussain used to say"Karachi is only for Muhajirs,locals should leave the city":anglewhy???Karachi is for all Pakistanis...again i must say change your mindset..it has become our habit to say"mein ne ye kaam nhi kia to"Us"ne bhi to nhi kia":cow..u said the same thing"agr Balochistan mein Baloch ne govt se apni deprivation end krne k lie reaction show kia hai to MQM kyun na kre""""""???
1 more thing our media is not against Altaf Hussain..it has always supported this party..if Mustafa Kamal is doing some thing in Karchi then even Express Multan and Jung Multan have Published advertisements regarding his efficiency...who paid for such expensive Publicity????
Regards

Kamran Monday, July 26, 2010 08:26 AM

@ all

Last night,Senator Haji Adeel asked Haider Imam Rizvi the follwing on express tv.
[B]Quaid ka jo Ghadaar hai
Maut ka vo haqdaar hai[/B]

Despite giving reply to Senator Haji Adeel,he tried to put more blames on ANP.so,my question is that
1) who has given right to mqm to wish death for anyone?
2) what is source of income of Altaf Hussain?

Abdussamad Chaudhary Monday, July 26, 2010 08:35 AM

Before writing anything, I want write a clearance note that I am neither supporting nor opposing MQM.

@ All

Altaf Hussain is not a single person who claim so, there is a majority of people in Pakistan who even scold Quaid e Azam for his effort in Pakistan and those are not just Muhajirs but Locals too. Even, Dr Israr, Zakir and Deobunds say it our fate but not right to shift a large number of people from their lands to a new territory. They say that shifting of a nation to a new territory is not right (it is their opinion, not mine)
It is a bitter fact that in start not every Muhajir was warm welcomed by locals and it still can be found in our remote areas.
The single FIR in my name is due to this ethnic fight that locals just beat us with bats during a match but we broke their legs just after 15 min by organizing our strength, even it was their locality. It is a little example to show you the actuality about Altaf. You are skipping the incidents of college days of Altaf when there was no rule of MQM, don't you remember how much he and his fellows were beaton by locals as they didn't accept a Muhajir to rise in college politics? You are skipping to use the words Ghundas for those, why? Because, you were not born that time. It means when we friends broke the legs of those who beat us, we were Ghundas? They beat us badly and we had no right to spring it back.
Now you are easiliy saying him and his party Ghunda. Is it not a discrimination?
I was nominated in FIR with 4 others coz we were 4 who stand there to receive their bats, punchs. What is your opinion, is this FIR right and court should hang me?

Great, I must say that you people observe just one dimension of an incident and you are analytical in your approach? No, you are just emotional.
Ma jo samajhta hn, k Zaalim wo ni jo zeyadti kr ra hai par Zaalim wo hai jo Zulm ko just burdasht kr ra hai or apna haq lena ni janta.

impressionist Monday, July 26, 2010 08:46 AM

[QUOTE=Kamran;202231]Last night,Senator Haji Adeel asked Haider Imam Rizvi the follwing on express tv.
[B]Quaid ka jo Ghadaar hai
Maut ka vo haqdaar hai[/B]

Despite giving reply to Senator Haji Adeel,he tried to put more blames on ANP.so,my question is that
1) who has given right to mqm to wish death for anyone?
2) what is source of income of Altaf Hussain?[/QUOTE]
well Kamran i would like to tell you that even ANP is also the same as MQM is. i am from peshawar and now that these peoples and their forefathers were against the creation of pakistan and even today they are in favour of Afghanistan.

ali emraan Monday, July 26, 2010 08:48 AM

nazi party of adolf hitler, franko,s party in spain, shiv sena in bombay
have win the elections with heavy votes and got their candidates elected.

but, who calls these the democratic parties.

so just winning the elections is not sufficient to become the true democratic party.there are other requirements of democracy:
-------no violence or pressure on voters
to cast votes
-------avoid within party dictatorship
-------unrigged elections
-------respect for media and opposite voices
-------respect for judiciary
-------respect for human blood
-------fair means of party funding

If, MQM fulfills the criterian than it is a democratic party.

07:24 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.