Monday, April 29, 2024
01:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 05, 2010
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about
Default era of PERVAIZ MUSHARRAF vs Today's Democracy

They say that democracy even in its worst form is better than dictatorship .
Seeing the worsening peace conditions in Karachi . Fake degrees . wukla gardi,
clash between judiciary and executive, unleashed media , extreme corruption , sky high poverty, extremism at its peak etc etc.
this growing menace is the result of last 3 years of democracy.Things are again pointing towards another Marshal Law.
It seems that we don't deserve any sort of system. we deserve dictators to dictate us . Pervaiz Musharraf era was far more peaceful than this.
Can anyone give certain points which show that democracy can flourish in this country and how can we avoid another dictatorship ? what will be the future of this country in next 5 years ?
The Following User Says Thank You to mussaa For This Useful Post:
mdanishtaha (Saturday, August 07, 2010)
Old Friday, August 06, 2010

Saadat Ali Shah is on a distinguished road

yes bro u r absoletly right. Musheraf's peroid was better than this democaracy.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Musa ! all the crisis and issues mentioned in your post are due to the policies of Mushraf's regime. Musharaf started the Pakhtun-Muhajir clashes in Karachi, deposing CJP, 12th May carnage under the cover of Musharaf. He gave free hand to King's Party for corruption to protect his tenure, Lal Masjid operation and ultimately suicide attacks.

Zia-ul-Haq introduced the Kalashnikov Culture in the country, heroine and patronized Mujahideen which later became headache for Pakistan. Similarly Musharaf by his policies intentionally produced suicide bombers and extremists. He was blamed for double game and later on he lost the US support so ousted from the throne.

If the present govt is not intercepted then it will complete the remaing tenure and in next election people will be the best judges to approve or disapprove the policies of current govt provided that elections are free, transparent and fair.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 2862

Nazik is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with crown prince.

No doubt this is the worst government in the history of Pakistan but far better that dictators regimes like Ayub khan,Yahya khan whose policies led to the creation of Bangladesh & also much better than zia,s n Musharraf,s regimes as described by crown prince.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nazik For This Useful Post:
xavier (Saturday, August 07, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quoting mussa... I second you that environment is more hectic than it was previously but this is in itself a sign of improvement that awareness is coming by and by. Untill and unless we choose the right candidate through free and fair election the situation will remain grave and entrenched gradually.

The question is not to put emphasis on democratic regime or a dictatorial times but its of the policies which are pursued in that tenure. Had there been extra ordinary steps taken towards social sector development the situation would have been completely different. So we should be judgemental not about democracy or dictatorship rather focus on policies of governments.

Moreover every leader commits mistakes in their tenure but our leaders sofar have taken more disastrous decision that positivistic steps thats why the general perception of people is that situation is more worse than before. I totally agree with you but every dark cloud has a silver lining at its end and we should be hopefull. The kind of improvement so far seen by our society will not go long way and good times will come if we sincerely cast our vote. I hope you had in mind that 64% of population of Pakistan comprise of youth vote and only 36% old age people with traditional mindset. So if only the youth cast their vote for right candidate like Imran Khan will make a difference.
Old Saturday, August 07, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum,

If we have a glimpse over the annals of our leaders, Governments, either Dictatorship or Democracy, one thing becomes very clear, that all have tried and trying to get favor of America.
Present worst scenario is also the production of dictatorship of Brave General, who could not get only 5 mints to discuss so called "War on terror"...I call it "war on muslims"....!!!

I also believe that majority of politicians of this Govt are fake like their degrees. Shameful, Dasti was kicked out, and PPPP gave him ticket on next day.

Secondly Drone attacks on the innocents and brave patriots in north have increased,..it clearly reveals that this Govt is also following the policies of General.

Thirdly same bloodshed in karachi, as Musharaf did on 12th May.

Regards
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

This forum has many intellectuals and positive thinkers, who are aiming at the distinct positions in administration and have a lot of potential to bring a positive change, why can't we be a political party, A National Party as people from all over the country are here. Why can't we organize and structure a party? Are we deficient of something? Don't say you have no resources as there is no single example in the history where change was stopped due to lack of resources. Not a single can do this but collectively, you people can bring a change.
You are connected via this forum, get in connection physically to make a political party to defeat them and to bring a nationwide change. It is luck that who is going to be allocated. But, we can also use this forum to bring a positive change practically, instead of just talking. We can assist each other in many ways, financially, morally, practically. Can't we?
Maximum we 'll fail in first attempt but by organization we can put a lot of pressure on them by participating in election. Let's take a step and shake them.
I am sure there is not a single national party, and we can be.
Remember, the property of leadership strongly demands for initiative. One who takes first step, is a leader. You all are leaders. Aren't you?
Don't be afraid by problems and hurdles but minimum try to face them first.
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Well Ch. sb Practically it luks impossible to mae a political party out of us...Tthough, including me, many f members would have planned such a thing....But i don think its possible........ You cant compete big hypocrite, corrupt and experienced giants....Its not that easy as it seems to be....

Regards

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

its not easy but its not impossible mobilization is the key for success circumstance are 2nd favorable thing people really wants change now they now fire has reached every body's house we all want change so why not to take practical steps 2wards that?
why to wait for some one else to come n settle down the things or to wait for miracle that will happen?
its the youth who made Pakistan n it will be we who save it Inshallah only thing which our youth requires is the guideline in which direction we should move n once we gave them a direction believe me their will be no hurdle in stable Pakistan
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Saturday, August 07, 2010)
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Well, Rishs my brother, practically I can do it as I belong to a political family and I can help all my fellows who are willing to stand besides me. I 'as just looking towards all of you, to nationalize these efforts. As, I can't bring a change alone, alone means as a single MNA. To bring a change, we need at least 1/3 of the Legislative Assembly.
You think it impossible then do a little favor by casting your vote for our candidate, if there would be.We still need you cooperation.
Btw, have you ever tried to do so practically? ? ? Then you should elaborate the hurdles and problems in the procedure. Please do this favour.