Monday, May 13, 2024
07:57 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 08, 2010

samraa is on a distinguished road
Post A letter from Orangi Town Karachi

salam
"plz orangi k logo ki halat e zar pe rehm kren.pura week ho gaya hai hai yaha pe cerfew ki situation hai.log k ghar ka rashan khtm ho gaya hai bijli pani se bhi mehroom hain.paharon se straight fire ho rahe hain.ghar bhi jalye gae hain.daily yaha pe janazey uth rahe hain.orangi k logo ko qaid kardia gaya hai. log rozgar pe ni jasakte students k papers disturb ho gaye hain. log faqe pe majboor hain jo bhi bahir jane ki koshish krta hai usko maar dia jat hai.shadeed zehni aur jismani karb mai hm log mubtla hain.khauf aur dehshat ki fiza hai.police n rangers khamosh tamashai bne hoe hain.un k samne log goliyon se chalni ho rahe hain gardan kati laashen arahi hain.medai ka koi numainda yaha ni a sakta.aur hmare home minister keh rahe hain halat mamool pe agae hain.koi tu hmari awaz sune koi tu madad kare.
aj sunday ko jb aik hafetey se preshan haal logo ne puramn ahtijaj kya police ne un pe firing kardi,jb k yhi police sharpasndo k samney khamosh khari rehti hai aur wo logo pr tashadud kr k qatl karrahe hain.police ki firing se aik shakhs halaak ho gaya hai.news mai bataya hai namaloom afraad ki firing se hoa hai.kya hukoomat kch ni kr sakti.log had se zehni dabao ka shikar hain.media yaha pe ab tk ni puhunch saka hai.plz kch karen."

its real and sender is my relative.
The Following User Says Thank You to samraa For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Sunday, August 08, 2010)

6561 is on a distinguished road

My hurt really weeps when i hear this kind news about My Loving country Pakistan. I really want that, i could help all peoples but i along with all other common peoples are helpless. I can only pray for you and for all Pakistan and whole Muslim Ummah. We need to pray a lot for well being of our country and Muslim Ummah. And as far as leaders are concern they are just making money, they have no interest for the prosperity of Pakistan.

ALLAH sub ko apny hifz o Aman mei rakhy, Ameen!
The Following User Says Thank You to 6561 For This Useful Post:
samraa (Monday, August 09, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Samraa,
Being the citizen of karachi, I can feel pain of your grief.Our city of lights has been turned into graveyard by these ruthless politicians.My heart is bleeding to see the pathetic state of our city.We must kick out these slefish monsters in next election

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, August 08, 2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: samraa not samara
The Following User Says Thank You to Invincible For This Useful Post:
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 2862

Nazik is on a distinguished road

@samraa

can u explain plz who z behind this politics?wich groups ve created this havoc in orangi town?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazik View Post
@samraa

can u explain plz who z behind this politics?wich groups ve created this havoc in orangi town?
MQM and ANP
Old Monday, August 09, 2010

Jahanzebmemon will become famous soon enough

No doubt the situation in the whole city was too critical and sad too!
Old Monday, August 09, 2010

samraa is on a distinguished road
its just a political purpose which raise this issue.no one is intrested in problems of common people.wo sirf apni syasi dukan chamka rhe hain.but people of orangi have shown their power through a peaceful protest.about 70 to 80000 people participated in it without political support of any party.they are just common people who came on road for their rights.

result of this activity is that all political parties organized an small amn relly with protocol of rangers and now situation is better.