Thursday, May 02, 2024
06:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 13, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangat1 View Post
mere kisi party se link nhi hai...
Lekin shayad sir apka link zaroor hai n league se
Agr wo bike pe ghoom ke videos bana kar upload karta hai to usko chahye ke wo vidoes b upload kare jab wo 50 cars ke protocol ke mai chalta hai aur adha lahore 2 2 ghantay ke liye traffic mmai jam ho jata hai
Sir how can u all ignore the negative aspects
Yes he is working for the flood affestees better than other governments but its his job to do even better. I wonder how we forget their assets outside pakistan and their corruptions.... Sir pls neutral ho kar sochiye
Hum sab donate kar rahe hain jitni aukat ho, aur dua karte hain... Jahan tak kisi doosre leader ki bat hai, leaders hain jin pe ik ilzam tak nahi, prove hona to door ki bat hai... But this is not the right time to disciss leaders. We should pray for the afffectees
First of all he didnt upload it.... it was a mobile video which dunya news received by an ordinary citizen....Let me clear it he is not a man to show off!!!

Most of the members of my family are in Govt Organizations, so i have a very clear picture of his attitude, charismatic authority and strict administration and they know better who have worked under him..... His CHAPA sort of character has been appeciated by not only Media but many politicians as well ( Mind it!! The same media is appreciating him who finds even a single clue to black-list politicians)....

Dear!! A country like Pakistan can not be moved ahead by conventional ways and conservative approaches, k seat mil gyee hai sakun se enjoy karo tenure wazarat ka...He is quick, authoritative, experienced and most of all lucky enough to be liked by youth as well, so he has the right to rule us...I am not commenting on the whole PML N but Mr. Shehbaz Shrif has shown something which needs to be appreciated atleast at our level....

His P.O told me that YEH BANDA JIN HE LAGTA HAI RAAT KAY 2BAJAY OFF ROUTE LAGTA HAI PHIR SUBHA 5 BAJAY NIKAL PARTA HAI CHAAPON PAY.....

I heard from my father telling me in IG Punjab's meeting he disclosed it with a frightening edge TO WORK UNDER MIAN Sb IS LIKE BEING IN 24 HOUR DUTY, I FEEL IM ON DUTY EVEN WHILE SLEEPING if he is sacrificing his comfort for us then why dont youpay him heed admiration just because ithas become habit to criticize..

May be his such sort of character has sved us from TARGET KILLING, the same which s devastating lives in SINDH, KP and Baluchistan

Do not be rigid, just come out of the shell and analyze his efforts neutrally by having an overall appraisal with other ministers in the running cabinet..

I 100% agree with CROWN PRINCE!!!!
Hats off Mr. Shehbaz Sharif
Last Island (Friday, August 13, 2010), Only_Breath (Monday, August 16, 2010), PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010), Sabreena (Monday, August 16, 2010), sana_krn (Friday, August 13, 2010), Silent.Volcano (Friday, August 13, 2010)

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

agreed with crown prince n rishizz
rishzzz (Friday, August 13, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

I am of view that he's fishing for a compliment.I dont reasonably expect any thing from inefficient,incapable lot of old politicians.Unless youth come forward in politics,fate of this nation will remain futile. Dont try to test the tested ones.

Regards,

doublegreatestniazi is on a distinguished road
Default oh my GOD

oh God have pity on my nation they saw him standing in the flood water and believed his sincerity,how short term memeory they have?
they forgot the british PM chirchill who won the world war for british nation and the nation rejected him in the same year,because they were and are a live nation,
our pple shud not forget about their wealth out of nation,
their palace in the country and out side country,
wake up my nation wake up warna
tumhari dastaan bi na ho gi dastanoo mein...
The Following User Says Thank You to doublegreatestniazi For This Useful Post:
mangat1 (Saturday, October 16, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

He may not be an ideal leader but ppl. of Punjab like him as he is better then the available lot currently. His record of eleminating the most notrious criminal gangs during last tenure win the heart of people and that is why he is respected inspite of many shortcomings. btw, which leader is honest in pakistan ? Zardari ? Let him do the good work as he represents the ppl. of his province and in my view he is indeaftable for coming decade atleast.
PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010), rishzzz (Friday, August 13, 2010)

Jahanzebmemon will become famous soon enough
Default @ rshzzz, Sana_Krn, and Crown Prince

Then hats off to President Zardari who is going to celebrate the whole 14th AUG (Independence Day) with the people who have been affected by floods in Punjab and Pakhtunkhwa.

What would you say now?

Biased media, biased people
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahanzebmemon View Post
Then hats off to President Zardari who is going to celebrate the whole 14th AUG (Independence Day) with the people who have been affected by floods in Punjab and Pakhtunkhwa.

What would you say now?
I didn't make the CM Punjab flood relief operation or the shared video as the basis of discussion; it was just a glimpse of the personality of Shabaz Sharif. Mr. Zardari is already the president f the country, whereas we are discussing the future of Shahbaz Sharif. This thread is not about Mr. Zardari neither I invited members to compare Shahbaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari. If you love Mr. Zardari and want to defend him please join this thread.
PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010)
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 76

wahab_ahqar is on a distinguished road

Well done Mian Shahbaz Sharif.
In my opinion he is doing a great job in current situation and should be appreciated for that.

First of all i am neutral as far as CM and his party is concerned.
Let us see the same situation from a different perspective. I think instead of holding 22 ministries he should handover these to elected representatives because they are being paid and enjoying protocol.They should also work to the betterment of the people.There can be two reasons of not transferring ministeries to elected representatives.

1. They are not capable of dealing with provincial matters(Is there no one capable in the biggest provincial assmbly of Pakistan).
2. If 22 ministeries can be handled efficiently by a single person then why we had and have ministers for each department. Divide the number of ministeries by 22 and you will have the count of efficient people required to deal with all provincial matters. A poor country like pakistan should not waste so much money on so many ministers if all matters can be dealt efficiently by a few efficient people.

I have only one reservation. No doubt he is good person and people say that he is a good administrator as well. I don't think so, Instead of looking after every matter he should focus on institution building. Once we will be able to build institution then CM will not need to visit hospitals and police stations and flood affected areas to alleviate the grievances of the peoples . Then there will be efficient departments which will be working under predefined rules and issues will be resolved without the notice of CM or Chief Justice.

Department of health, police are always on red alert and working day and night. The day he leaves the CM seat,things will go bad as they were before.
Reason; No institution building and people were working because of the fear of being expelled.

Now second point of their corruption: Let us take and example ,if i kill someone today, and after 5 years i save life of 1000 people,my crime is there and saving live of so many people will not pay for the crime i committed by killing a person. I should be prosecuted for my crime as per the constitution.
Same applies here. If they have done corruption then they will have to pay for that. Condition applies, it should be proved in the court.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahanzebmemon View Post

What would you say now?

Biased media, biased people..
What good that will do? They need shelter, food, clothes. Celebrating Independence day with them wont make things better.
PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010), Sabreena (Monday, August 16, 2010)

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
What good that will do? They need shelter, food, clothes. Celebrating Independence day with them wont make things better.
So u already know that, he will do nothing regarding shelter, food, cloths. etc