Friday, May 10, 2024
08:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 29, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

viewed so,it seems that our cricketers did not get any lesson from their past mistakes.They kept doing wrong and our nation blindly forgave them for their being an integral part of the team.Now the time has again come to take strict action against all alleged players who have been participated in maligning the image of this country.All culprits must be banned for the rest of their life.If possible they must be kept behind the bars so that no one in future could dare trespass the national integrity and its prestige.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:

mansoor ali soomro is on a distinguished road

yeah u r r8 but this can come true when u and me will be coming out at the road
The Following User Says Thank You to mansoor ali soomro For This Useful Post:

Prophyro is on a distinguished road
Default matter of infamy

Off course it is a matter of infamy and shame, first they are not selected on merit and when they get chance to play foul. Then went there just for their enjoyment ( including Baba jee, Ijaz Butt shab) because the climatic condition of England is very sweet and nice in those days ( after all what is the reason of so long tour) it is evident that they all went there for not playing and getting the titles but to enjoy and merry making. no doubt a stern action must be taken against the guilty. But who will take ( yahan toh awaiy ka awaaa heee bigraa hai )
The Following User Says Thank You to Prophyro For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, August 30, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default Stop it!

Dears, wHAT has happened to all ov u?still allegations...........not yet TESTIFIED...........stop using shameful words..........let the cat come out ov the bag first.........
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Political appointments ( Ijaz Butt and many like him ) have ruined the institutions of this country since the arrival of PPP govt. That is why people are anxiously waiting for the return of Army rule.
I amnot going to agree with your comments at all.
Bhai kya Ijaz butt bowling karwa raha tha?
kya chairmain keeper tha jo bowl choor deya?
humare players captain ki nahi maanty aur ap higher authority ki baat kar rahy ho.

Simply,Selection board should be held accountable because the process of selection is totally based on favouratism.
Tell me any player who has joined our team without any source?
Afridi bhi jhugaar lagwa k aaya tha bhai.

There is no derth of talent in our country but there are a few lobbies which are working for their own people not for the country.

Since the arrival of ppp,our institutions have been ruined,is showing your animosity against the current government.
There are many other match fixing and lack of governance examples in the periods of dictators and other political parties rulling periods were also witnessed with such events.

Agar pppp ki involvement hoti na cricket men ,there could have been many sindhi cricketers who have ruined their career only for cricket but they are yet to be given chance.

last but not the least,people arenot waiting for army rule rather those who have been benefited well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Maha Khan (Monday, August 30, 2010)

6561 is on a distinguished road

Wel very bad and shamefull to hear all dis.. Those involved in dis should be punished and i think they banned life time for playing cricket
But another thing........
well it can also be conspiracy against pakistan to defame... I might be wrong but we should consider dis aspect also..Players might be trapped in dis plan and then according to that plan it was made as open secret. and all the allegations and other stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to 6561 For This Useful Post:
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

ah ! revenge of woman

Be careful

seems to be cock and bull story but worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/v/NrqDSa4sfi0

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default What is going on with the nation ??

Dear all,

I am surprised how do we respond the allegation which is still not proved? Please go through the following link:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...29-August-2010

Nations stand against such a stupid and shameful allegations and I am hopeful that it would be proved as a weaved conspiracy against Pakistan.

I am not defending any criminal offender but I, with full of my voice, do condemn this promotion of allegation.

Regards

game on (Monday, August 30, 2010)
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough
Default Why Younis Khan was so opposed by the team!

(Remember, Azher Majeed is the brother of Mazhar Majeed. Moreover, this is an old article dated 3rd December 2009)

[Quote]
My sincere thanks once again to Azhar Majeed for his time today. For those of you new to PakPassion and dont know about Azhar, he is a UK based cricket agent who has close ties with a number of the current Pakistani squad. He has been working with and representing the players for the past few years and is in regular touch with all of them.

This is what Azhar had to say :-

"I've always found Younus very polite and courteous whenever I have met him, but there again I havent worked with him".

"Younus hasnt lost the respect of the players, rather he has thrown it away. I've spoken to a number of my players and they have all said that Younus has become very rude in his dealings with them. He never used to be like this and it has got worse in recent times. His lack of respect for his team mates and the rudeness are the main problems at the moment between Younus and his colleagues".

"Let me give you a couple of specific examples. During the Twenty/20 World Cup, the team were travelling as a group on the team bus and one of the players towards the back of the bus was sharing a joke with a team mate and laughing. Younus who was sat near the front of the team bus proceeded to stand up and shouted at the player to shut up and stop laughing. The player who Younus shouted at in full view of the squad, officials and backroom staff was a player who has represented Pakistan for a number of years".

Azhar continued "another example of Younus' rude behaviour was once again during the Twenty/20 World Cup, where during the innings interval of a match that Pakistan won, there was a heated exchange between Younus and one of his team mates. Younus accused the colleague of batting for himself and not the team. This, despite the team mate scoring more runs than Younus and at a better strike rate than Younus".

Azhar added "on another occasion Younus told his team mates to immediately stop celebrating a wicket, this despite a very important opposition player had just been dismissed by Pakistan".

According to Azhar, having spoken to a number of Younus' colleagues, he feels that maybe only 1 or 2 would actually want Younus back as captain. In fact of the 11 playing in the test match at Wellington only one player would welcome Younus back as skipper.

Azhar continued, "the boys are surprised that Younus came out with statements in the press stating that if there was a problem, then why didnt any of his team mates approach him about the problem or issue. Let me make it clear, Younus' team mates did approach him, they did try to talk to him about the problems but it made no difference".

Azhar continued "Younus is a very good player and Pakistan needs him in the team, but he really needs to improve his behaviour towards his team mates. I don't see this situation improving unless Younus takes a long hard look at himself and how he is treating his colleagues".

With regards to rumours of a players revolt against Younus, Azhar stated "thats absolute rubbish. I heard that Shoaib Malik is supposed to be some sort of ringleader in a revolt against Younus, that is absolute nonsense. Also why would players want to underperform just to get back at the captain. If they underperform, it is them that will be dropped. If the selectors can drop Yousuf from the one day squad, then no players' position is safe in the team".
[Unquote]

Source: ttp://www.pakpassion.net/articles/the_agents_views_younus_khan_shut_up_and_stop_laug hing
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

It can be a conspiracy against Pakisatn..western players were not happy with the outstanding performance of Muhammd Amir...these allegations can spoil his career..but nobody is above law,a thorough investigation should be made against all players and they must be given a full opprtunity to defend themselves..
Regards
game on (Monday, August 30, 2010)

Tags
cricket, cricket scandals