Monday, April 29, 2024
02:28 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, September 17, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default PPP seeks work visas for flood-hit youths

HYDERABAD, Sept 13: Secretary-general of the Sindh chapter of PPP Taj Hyder has appealed to the developed world to provide work visa to 50,000 flood-affected youths keeping in view the widespread devastations wreaked by heavy floods in Pakistan, particularly Sindh.

He said: “We were a respectable nation and instead of living on charity, we believe in earning our livelihood through hard work.”

Addressing a news conference at the circuit house here on Monday, he said that if 50 friendly countries provided jobs to 1,000 youths each, they would become self-sufficient in one year.

He condemned the statement of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer about construction of Kalabagh dam and said that he was a non-technical person. Even if Kalabagh dam had been in existence, it could have stored only 6MAF whereas the present flood was carrying 70MAF, he said.

About payment of compensation to flood survivors and their rehabilitation, Taj Hyder said that the government had entrusted the task to Nadra to register IDPs after collecting correct figures.

He claimed that Nadra was already in possession of details to the extent of 92 per cent about the affected areas and added that the registration of unregistered IDPs would be done on the evidence of elders of particular areas.

He said that after completion of registration, Watan cards would be issued to the affected people for payment of Rs20,000 compensation through banks.

He expressed the hope that after receiving initial compensation, IDPs would start returning to their homes.

He, however, conceded that Nadra had opened less registration counters than required, which could delay the process of registration.

About complaints of mismanagement at relief camps, he directed party workers to constitute relief committees to ensure the distribution of relief goods in an organised manner.

Answering a question, Taj Hyder said that the party had established training centres and schools in Karachi relief camps and added that similar arrangements were also being made by the party in Hyderabad relief camps as well as other areas.

He said the PPP was working with other parties and NGOs to complete reconstruction of infrastructure and rehabilitation of IDPs because this Herculean task could not be left at the mercy of bureaucracy.

He suggested that the government should register heads of families among IDPs and added that all the affected people living in the relief camp or under the open sky should be paid compensation.

Taj Hyder, who visited Manchhar Lake on Sunday, expressed concern over the lake situation. He said water level had reached 119-RL and added that the Indus was still in high flood and could not absorb water from Manchhar.

He said Tori breach had almost been closed and the water flow had decreased in Guddu and Sukkur barrages and water level at Hamal Lake had also decreased by one-and-a-half feet.

He, however, said that situation at Manchhar Lake caused concern and added that with further decline in Indus water, more water from Manchhar would be released.

Source : http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...hit-youths-490

cngfitted77777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
HYDERABAD, Sept 13: Secretary-general of the Sindh chapter of PPP Taj Hyder has appealed to the developed world to provide work visa to 50,000 flood-affected youths keeping in view the widespread devastations wreaked by heavy floods in Pakistan, particularly Sindh.

He said: “We were a respectable nation and instead of living on charity, we believe in earning our livelihood through hard work.”
its all fraud ,,,they are getting free visas frm intl.community due to sympathy with flood affectee's but P.P.P will be sending their own party member's son'ss and daughter's to foreign countries. i dont trust p.p.p govt.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, September 17, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngfitted77777 View Post
its all fraud ,,,they are getting free visas frm intl.community due to sympathy with flood affectee's but P.P.P will be sending their own party member's son'ss and daughter's to foreign countries. i dont trust p.p.p govt.
Whether you believe or not but that is the fact.
As far sending followers to foreign countries is concerned,How could you say that their daughters,relatives and friends would be sent instead of such bag people who dont have even shelter for living?

Brother our awaam is more counterfeit than our ruling leaders because our people dont remain over their own words.
At the initial stage,musharraf was being potrayed as hero but in last he was declared as anti-state element for what he had been banished through amicable way.

Anyhow,i would say,one must pay attention towards the best deeds done by present government but Alas! it is a psyche of everyone to pass comments over such things which aren't in favour of him/her.

I do not belong to pppp or anyother political party but fact cannot be changed.
PPPP is the most currupt party there is no doubt but its positive picture must be as shown as mustafa kamals bridges were appearing over all tv channels screens.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
khuhro (Friday, September 17, 2010), Naveed Badar Memon (Friday, September 17, 2010)
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

I dont feel astonshied when i find it really hard to find any good deed committed by this government! If you know many then please enlighten us in this regards.

Sincerely,
Dr.Ali
cngfitted77777 (Friday, September 17, 2010)

Naveed Badar Memon is on a distinguished road

@abro u have practical approach

@striver if u want to find any good deed then my advice would be to leave ur TV control which shows biased media and visit flood relief camps urself. Other thing u can do just volunteer urself for a day for any camp, u would know abt govt and awam. I am not saying govt is 100% efficient and honest but they r doing their best. As far as corruption is concerned then no govt in the world is 100% corrupt free. Just 1 example though not related to this thread but will slightly help regarding govt:One of the effected pplz in flood camp was asking DDO to pay compensation for their homes as USA or western govt pay.DDO asked for house papers which hardly any effected pplz of that camp had. DDO answered no one in USA build home on the bank of river which is illegal,even many pplz had built houses on the river!!!Our biased media haven't mentioned this point!!!
Just a simple Question:Illegal house owners don't pay tax on property neither on utilities then y they r asking govt for compensation???But still govt is helping them which I have observed.I don't belong to any govt organisation but this time I had opportunity to help out few flood camps..
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed Badar Memon For This Useful Post:
khuhro (Friday, September 17, 2010)
Old Saturday, September 18, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Flood victims!

I appreciate Waqar Abro's optimistic approach. While our nation does not deserve any other thing than education.

See I visited more than 100 camps from 20th Ramdan till 3rd day of Eid in interior Sindh, what i saw? It was unacceptable, unbearable! Most of the flood victims were acting extremely stupid, chanting slogans against the government every time but storing milk and food in drums, bottles, receiving cash and cloths, hiding them and asking for more and more, crying all the time. Acting like they are the most innocent people on the earth while they are not! Government and civilians are providing them lot of food, cloths, milk, medicines even cash but they are still asking more.

People, from some villages from where flood was diverted to other sides, are not leaving the camps, asking for government’s announced compensation of PKR 20,000 otherwise they will not leave the camp!

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by striver View Post
I dont feel astonshied when i find it really hard to find any good deed committed by this government! If you know many then please enlighten us in this regards.

Sincerely,
Dr.Ali
On your insistence,i am going to throw light over best works done by current government in 2 and half years.

1. First female speaker

2. All democratic forces over a single platform despite of hatred policy against eachother.

3.Friendly opposition

4. benazir income support program
- wasila e haq
etc

5.Youth internship different programs for remote and urban areas people

6. Aghaz e huqooq balouchistan

7. NFC 7th award

8. Nwfp and fata package

9. 18th amendment

10.Peace dialogue with india

11. Reinstated about 7500 sacked employees of different departments
-all were paid their previous dues.

Are you satisfied or should i post all things in detail?
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Raz (Saturday, September 18, 2010)

humza css is on a distinguished road

waqar bahi u had shown many positive works of current government but i f you peep through these points you will come to know that:\
i will throw light on the things which one i know:
1) first female speaker, no doubt they have done a good job by placing a women as a national speaker, but brother kan idhar se pakro ya udhar se bat to eik he ha na jo ppp ka zayada tabedar ha get higher seats.

2) All democratic forces over a single platform despite of hatred policy against eachother:i agree that all the parties are standing on one platform but all hav different ajendas so you can not call it a democretic job done by ppp, they all are culprits they dnt have any other option rather then this.

3) benazir income support program: they have buyed votes by using this technique all the poor women who got this income support are in favour of this goverment, they dont know what is the cost of ther votes.

4)Reinstated about 7500 sacked employees of different departments
-all were paid their previous dues. brother if u dont know then let me tell you k ye wohi ppp k 6800 log hain jin ko PMLN no power me ane k bad dismiss kia the ye log moslty utility stores and goverment plants me job holders thay, ppp always benefited its own people to remian in power for ever sir.

5)piece dialogue with india: can you plz give me only one example from indian news jisy sun kar ya dakh kar lage k india is concerned with this piece process, they are alwayz criticizing pakistan but our politicians are caword and do not dare to answer indai,

Aakash is on a distinguished road
Default ppp-seeks-work-visas-flood-hit-yo

Quote:
On your insistence,i am going to throw light over best works done by current government in 2 and half years.

1. First female speaker

2. All democratic forces over a single platform despite of hatred policy against eachother.

3.Friendly opposition

4. benazir income support program
- wasila e haq
etc

5.Youth internship different programs for remote and urban areas people

6. Aghaz e huqooq balouchistan

7. NFC 7th award

8. Nwfp and fata package

9. 18th amendment

10.Peace dialogue with india

11. Reinstated about 7500 sacked employees of different departments
-all were paid their previous dues
Dear Friend ,,,
Thankxx for soo much information but can you explain the effect of all these great achievements , near you , on the lives of common people ????

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 02:48 AM.