Friday, May 10, 2024
02:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dua bhurgri is on a distinguished road
Default Strength of Media in Pakistan a democratic state

Strength of media striking tingles between the executive and judiciary the two heads of the country successfully. Will it sound the freedom of speach in strong democratic system or will be consėdered mėsuse of democray?
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Freedom of speech speaks for democracy!

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Freedom of speech in a developing democratic state...
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009

MALIK SHAABAN is on a distinguished road
Default media

well we may say it freedom of speech but media has to be responsible one. most of the talk shows these are nothing but to sensationalizing the issues. you can take the examples of leading talk shows like capital talk, kashif abbasi's show, mubashar lucman and even kamran khan(about whom GEO says the analytical program) are nothing but to give an unnatural hype to the issues. the only reliable program these days is Live with Talat of Talat hussain of Aaj news. he has grip on issue and also predicts about future specially on international matters.

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIK SHAABAN View Post
well we may say it freedom of speech but media has to be responsible one. most of the talk shows these are nothing but to sensationalizing the issues. you can take the examples of leading talk shows like capital talk, kashif abbasi's show, mubashar lucman and even kamran khan(about whom GEO says the analytical program) are nothing but to give an unnatural hype to the issues. the only reliable program these days is Live with Talat of Talat hussain of Aaj news. he has grip on issue and also predicts about future specially on international matters.
yes you are right brother... media is now a days source of sensation rather than information..
now a days only one or two people are working good and fullfiling there reponsibility.. just like. Moed Pirzada and Talat Hussain... these are two good analysts... and keep the balance in there discussion.....

I agree with ur coments... Media is working no good at all, critism should be to some extent. It seems like media wanna see fall of the present govt but then what are they waiting 4? Another millėtary dictator...?

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dua bhurgri View Post
I agree with ur coments... Media is working no good at all, critism should be to some extent. It seems like media wanna see fall of the present govt but then what are they waiting 4? Another millėtary dictator...?
yes my dear... another military dictator and than collecting news against them and than again create panic and sensation.... my dear our media is not in the way of freedom they are in the way of "bay-lagami".......

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough
Agree with u guys.........But once i read that news is not like "man is bitten by a dog".....you should interpret it like "Dog is bitten by man"..............This is all these guys try to do.........they did so because public like this and they want to stay in market..........Thats all

ronakbaig is on a distinguished road
Default agree

I agree with all of you that there is some lack of responsibility in media.some tv talk shows and analysts are representing extremely biased views..i have notice on a private channel there started an analysts show immediately after the speech of PM .the whole theme(as per my views) was negation of remarks made by PM.where as the same analyst had spoken on topic of his program like....shame on politicians who have deleted name of zia from constitution through 18th ammendment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakbaig View Post
I agree with all of you that there is some lack of responsibility in media.some tv talk shows and analysts are representing extremely biased views..i have notice on a private channel there started an analysts show immediately after the speech of PM .the whole theme(as per my views) was negation of remarks made by PM.where as the same analyst had spoken on topic of his program like....shame on politicians who have deleted name of zia from constitution through 18th ammendment.
very well said...
my dear this is the need of time that we stand up against this "Bay-Lagam" media and pay no heed to their sensationalism......

It will be good for the future of Pakistan.....