Friday, May 03, 2024
04:51 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

It is on the surface that Coalition of the political parties in Karachi is complete fiasco. It is evident from their comments / dialogues / views in different talk shows that they are not coming to conclusive compromise. They know well who are these disturbing elements, but they appear to have their own ulterior motives behind this disruption. No doubt MQM wants its complete hold and clout in Karachi and it is not ready to bear the presence/mandate of any other political party in the Region.
On the other side, if the political parties are sincere and despite their combine and sincere efforts have failed to control these criminal elements, then obviously Army Operation is the last option.
Yesterday in a talk show ".....with Jasmeen" on Samaa TV, Hassan Nisar was of the view that in the past, Army came only for its own motives. If army comes in the interest of country, it is the only power that may do something for the betterment of the country. He said, "All these politicians should be drowned in the Sea" (i strongly agree).
Old Thursday, October 21, 2010
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Leaving aside MQM, the rest of them are so scared of the army's takeover of Karachi. Either they act according to the requirement as should be done by a responsible government or they should simply let the army come down.

But they'd do anything to avoid such a lethal event, even if it means, a truncation of Karachi- as long as their power bases are intact.Had they been even slightly wise, they would take care of Pakistan's problems in reality- as that alone could ensure them in power for the next 20 years, with public support, who would be dying to re-elect them. See, this is such a straight-forward case of the ineptitude of any political government here. This is why the army, with all its failings still scores higher than than a politician, any day.

And the MQM, according to its Pir/Sheikh Altaf Hussain, would very much like to see the army back in vogue as it historically thrives under its yolk. No sindhis and no Pukhtoons to suck up to. Now isnt he the last bastion of a revolutionized Pakistan! The butcher actually dared to suggest that his party workers will lead a 'french revolution'. God- forbid that day may arrive, if this is just a synopsis. So yeah, I think the MQM has announced it before too,and is causing a two- pronged catharsis:

1. Calling the army back and destabilizing the government, which they longer want to be a part of yet arent men enough to withdraw from

2. At the same time carrying on their own jungle-domination fight with the Pukhtoons. This again strengthens the first point of destabilizing the govt by assaulting the coalition.
Old Friday, October 22, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Wow, Wow, it looks like GM Syed has jumped right out from his grave! If this refers to the non-feasibility of Pakistan, I want to know if you're serious in advocating that point-of-view?
I have never supported deshi people. Still you people are at loss to understand my point. afsos her cheez explain karni par rhe hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalraza View Post
"jo ho raha hy bahut khoob ho raha hy aj. Quaid ny ghalati jo ki thee itni bari to aj saza to milni hy na. Quaid ky city ko jalna he chahee itnee bare tarekhi ghalati ky bad."

I cant expet such a remark from you.
I have not deviated from your expectations. Please try to extract real meaning.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, October 22, 2010 at 07:45 AM.

Jahanzebmemon will become famous soon enough

@ Raz

How can everyone extract wrong meaning? You even rejected my comment as well
I got your point but these words are often said by Altaf Bhai, "Lamhon ne ghalti ki, sadyon ne saza paai".

I guess you wanted to say that we (as a nation) don't deserve to have a separate country (freedom) and Quaid wasted his time over this nation.
Correct me if I'm wrong Raz Bhai ; )
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Lol, Im sorry Raz, it could very well be that we are of an inferior intellect in contrast to you But that is even more reason to augment on your statement, dont u think? Jokes apart, until now OTHERS have been trying to clarify your stance. I for one, would love to hear what YOU really wanted to say. I cant say much about your views cuz ive never interacted with you. In the name of an academic debate? So your statement was satirical in nature or an opinion?

Rgds,

ayesha iftikhar is on a distinguished road

In this respect, I want to say

MaiN ye kis ke naam likhooN jo alam guzar rahay haiN
Meray shehar jal rahay hain, meray log mar rahay haiN

Koi guncha ho ke gul ho, koi shaakh ho shajar ho
Wo hawaa-e-gulstaan hai ke sabhi bikhar rahay hain

Kabhi rehmatain thi nazil issi khita-e-zamee'n par
Wohi khitta-e-zamee'n hai ke azaab utar rahay hain

Wohi taairo'n ke jhurmut jo hawa main jhooltay thay
Wo fizaa ko dekhtay hain to ab aah bhar rahay hain

BaRi aarzoo thi humko naye khwaab dekhnay ki
So ab apni zindagi main nay kwhaab bhar rahay hain

Koii aur to nahi hai pas-e-khanjar aazmaai
hamee qatal ho rahay haiN, hamee qatal ker rahay haiN

EAGER M is on a distinguished road
Default Lawless City

Karachi as a city has a long history of human atrocities. if u see the condition few years back and thoroughly examine them, it has never changed. To me, this recent target killing is result of political inability of government in the name of so called Reconciliation. when politicians are asked regarding this cruel act their response is quite traditional, the same blame game which we all have been years through out the years. No body is serious, every one knows about killers and their hide outs but no body will act. Because all of them are surrounded by the vicious circle of their own interests. No matter, what ever the new techniques are used to curb this brutality nothing is going to change because all the people ruling us are involved in one or other way with this bloody game. The only available solution lies with Pakistan Army. Politicians have once again proved to be this country's garbage. Inviting army is not a bad option, because they are there to safe guard the rights of citizens externally as well internally when ever required. Remember, Army has no interest to take over because they are already in powers as always.
Old Saturday, October 23, 2010

N.Oad is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Zia's creation (MQM)

Every body knows that because of inception of MQM in Karachi, which really made the situations very from bad to wrost. If you take MQM out of karachi.. i dont think so that there should be any bloody power game... you can view the past of Karachi in absence of MQM.

Anywaz, everyone has its own perception.. but completly disregard MQM in every aspect... becuause it is only party which is based small ethanic group like Muhajir....

dr.janxeb is on a distinguished road
Post my view

this is situation is not so easy to tackle as it seems.

a little bit background of MQM:
After post partition, Sindhis used to have very prejudiced attitude for Muhajirs. in that reaction there were communal riots. In addition to that, Sindhis origin PPPP nominated as top leading party after the fall of Dhakka. For marginalizing PPPP, Establishment supported APMSO(All Pakistan Muhajjir student organization) and created Muhajjir Quomi Movement for two main reasons.
1. to decrease the strength of PPPP.
2. to use muhajjirs as tool to overcome on Sindhi.
Establishment provided arms and ammunition to control over Karachi. later on due to their big internal clash for power, this Muhajjir Quomi movement bifurcated into Mutahida Quomi Movement(Altaf bhai Group MQM) and Haqiqi(Afaq bhai group). Both groups were enemy of each other.
MQM stepped in politics and created two main categories:
1. white collar politicians
2. underworld mafia.
both were totally intermingled.
MQM casted their votes on gun point and being elected in Parliament that fully supported their underworld branch.
Besides land mafia, dirty politics, money mafia, and many other abuses, MQM used to kill their own Muhajjirs that belong to Haqiqi group. In that response, haqiqi targeted MQM members. They even shot Mr.Altaf Hussain but luckily he was saved and escaped to London.

Current Scenario:
in Karachi there are number of leading parties. MQM, ANP, PPPP, Jeay Sindh are on the top list. these all parties are completely concerned with illegal works. Each party has white collar leaders and huge underworld battalion. Being continuous participant of Parliament, MQM cannot tolerate anyone else in Karachi, especially ANP beacause vote of ANP is increasing day by day. About 6 million people are living in Karachi that are concerned with ANP. As the MQM has bird's eye view, they feel that if such population continues, MQM will not be the one leading party of Karachi anymore, and its power will be diminished.
For that reason, MQM has started target killing and other problems and in response ANP shows its reacton. However other parties are not far from target killing. Their hands are also in blood for their benefits.

Commence of Army in Karachi:
If army take control over Karachi, it will be great set back to present government means PPPP. PPPP always calls for democracy and army control will be totally against of rule.(Remember, Army in KPK was not solely due to PPPP but there was international pressure). In the case of Karachi, scenario is different.
MQM never wants the commence of army in karachi. If this happens MQM will surely parted from government, however if PPPP do not pressurize MQM, ANP will be exaggerated. Without MQM or ANP, PPPP cannot sustain in Parliament.
Once PPPP comes out of parliament, it will not recover its position, because sudden collapse of government, PPPP will be surely divided in sub groups.

Solution:
All the chairpersons of representing parties of Karachi should have meeting and solve this problem because this problem cannot be solved with help of meeting of their puppets. These all parties have only two solution. Either they should unite and give decisive conclusion or Army should take control.

Otherwise if this scenario continues, Karachi will be doomed in the darkness.
aphrodite (Saturday, October 23, 2010), Gulrukh (Saturday, October 23, 2010), Raz (Saturday, October 23, 2010)

chmuzamil is on a distinguished road
Default Assalam o alikum

M New Here
And My Qualification & Common sense are to poor to
discus on such a HOT TOPIC
near me the solution to SAVE KRACHI

First Of All Weapons Should Be Banned In Karachi(i see hundred of people getting small arms)
The government must introduce more stringent legislation to regulate weapons manufacturing, trade and licensing

there is also little hand of MEDIA in karachi voilence
Media Should participate by Providing Special Messages
Special Program For The Awarness of people

Regards