Monday, April 29, 2024
06:03 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, October 30, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

@lifemysterious786

You've given some very bad news. Forestry is an optional of mine, lets see what happens. Sorry for you and your friend though.

FPSC does have its issues though, and must not be considered above a sacred cow.
Old Wednesday, November 03, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

"FPSC does have its issues though, and must not be considered above a sacred cow."

I can't believe i wrote that! wow.:
Old Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

I too have some doubts about the testing criteria or rather the "paper checking" of FSPC. There are some questions that needs to be answered logically.

Look, every year thousands of aspirants apply and only few hundred pass. Why is this? I mean, are we trying to say that out of the thousands who appear only these few hundred passed (or wrote material worth passing) ? How come no year has yet come where at least 1000+ people passed? Are we indirectly saying that every year only "few hundred" intelligent people appear in exam? this doesn't goes down my throat. It does not make sense. When one appears in CSS, he/she comes with a lot of preparation. I know some people just come for the sake of it but not the majority. Then there are things what usman mentioned, which makes people wonder. They are quiet sensible and logical. If it happens with one or two person one might say "Co-incidence" but I guess that's not the case.

It appears there is something fishy going on, to reduce the number of passing candidates they have some "undercover" policy by restricting the number of passed candidates. Something is fishy but don't know what

SIDE NOTE : There's no re-totaling policy of FSPC? I heard there is, read about it somewhere but not sure where. I mean candidates who fail cannot request for a re-totaling? I know re-checking is not possible, im asking about re-totaling. If there is any such policy please describe it in detail (If someone has Info on it)
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
usman khalid (Tuesday, July 26, 2011)