Sunday, April 28, 2024
08:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 31, 2010
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about
Default Suppose there is zero corruption in Wapda from Ist Jan 2011

If Wapda becomes a zero corruption department from 1st Jan 2011 then what will be the outcome ? Give your opinion. As i think it will be a debacle. Wapda can't survive with instant removal of corruption. Not only Wapda but other departments too.I'll put my arguments after yours . so come on and say something.
Hazaron alfaz khud-b-khud bikhar jayenge.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

no i dont think, so wud be the casebecause already wapda is not running on its own...infact it is suported by govt. in a sense that all its loses are beraed by the govt. so how can you say that it wouldd not be wise to remove corruption at once from wapda because from where i see it will only increase revenues...moreover there are a variety of different ways in which corruption exists in wapda from my point of view
and yes why PAK is a dustbin?there must be a sound logic behind it...isnt it?

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

already wapa is in loss and in curruption it is difficult that they will not do corruption//.

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillent.killer View Post
already wapa is in loss and in curruption it is difficult that they will not do corruption//.
@ mussa
why u r saying it can only survive with corruption? if it survive better with corruption then introduce it in all departments so all do better job

dogar1986 is on a distinguished road

Government Provides Rs.157 billion subsidy to Power sector Giants like Wapda/PEPCO and interesting thing is that subsidy does not for the comfort of general public means for Sasti Bijli... these subsidies which cause a huge burdon on govt.'s expenditures just for circular debt payments of these white elephants.... You cannot alleviate corruption from all Public sector enterprises .... its need of the hour to introduce strict reforms and Restructuring all these Public sector enterprises otherwise go for Privatization but in a transparent way......

Dorothy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
If Wapda becomes a zero corruption department from 1st Jan 2011 then what will be the outcome ? Give your opinion. As i think it will be a debacle. Wapda can't survive with instant removal of corruption. Not only Wapda but other departments too.I'll put my arguments after yours . so come on and say something.
apsrt from this fact wapda is a countervelling organaisation where it is impossible that they will not do corruption....and they can survive if there is unity in any action or decision......

kainaatakash is on a distinguished road

All the departments ov pakistan cannt spend even a single day vthout corruption so WAPDA is nt an exception
it wud be a miracle if WAPDA leaves corruption

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
@ mussa
why u r saying it can only survive with corruption? if it survive better with corruption then introduce it in all departments so all do better job
i m not saying this this is happening here and we all see what is going on here in pakistan with out corruption any thing will not solved...

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

after giving it a thought i think mussa bhai is very right corruption cannot vanish from wapda instantly....this is amazing how complicated things are with respect to corruption in our departments...

mtariqafridi@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Red face

Redtapism is used to earn bundles of wealth with in short time.As far the suject is concern,I think it can only be a dream so WAPDA free of Corruption,one can just think of.Besides this i think each and every institution does have this sort of evil activities.High ups are specially,too much active in these cases.Wapda controlling elements never let you to make wapda free of corruption,because each and every member do have specified % or commission.Percentages are forwarded to even Ministers,Chiefs etc,So who will dare to sacrifice thier own share for the sake of betterment of institution.