Friday, May 03, 2024
12:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 08, 2011

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road
Default Extremist - Why only us?

I am sick of listening the word "Extremist".
What does this word means?
Who has brought this word?
Are these only its essentials
1:- To be Muslim
2:- To be Pakistani
Or any other Also?
Were we Extremists from right beginning or we became after 911?
Why that idiot not called Extremist who announced Burn Quran Day?
Why those cartoonists were not called Extremists who made cartoons of our Prophets I never heard anyone saying them?
Why Israel is not called Extremist of what it is doing in Palestine?
Why Indian are not called Extremist for what they are doing in Kashmir, what they did of Babri Masjid what they do with Muslims?
Why Americans are not called extremist what they did in Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan?
There are thousands of examples when non Muslims of all religions played with the blood of mankind but why they were not called extremists?
WHY ONLY US.....
We are not extremists believe me we are not
Extremist in Islam is not at all danger for anyone
he is extremist in praying
he is extremist in speaking truth
he is extremist in helping others
he is extremist in saying lives
etc etc
And the last question i want to ask all of you

how can I be moderate Muslim?
Either i will be moderate or i will be Muslim?????????
My Heart Cries When our Ministers, VVIPs, many educated people, media use this word for our own people?

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, January 08, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Asjad For This Useful Post:
Naeny Khan (Monday, January 10, 2011), sumia (Saturday, January 08, 2011)
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Of course WE ARE NOT EXTREMIST. We are peace loving angels. We are the most peace loving people and it is Us-israel-India-somalia-Uk-Uganda nexus that is trying to eradicate Muslims from the face of this planet.
We respect other people opinions.
We pay our taxes.
We dont cheat.
We do not steal electricity.
We help others.
We Rock!
Asad Shafiq (Tuesday, October 18, 2011)

zainab Durrani will become famous soon enough

Oh dont you know that how can we be Moderate Muslims and Roshan Khyal Pakistani....

We have living legends as Moderate Muslims and Roshan Khyal Pakistani..
MashAllah all of our politicians..Ghalat Ghalat ayat yad krein...her jhooti baat k end py inshAllah bolein..Or achi or fair corruption krein...
Soon u ll become a ROSHAN KHYAL MUSLIM PAKISTANI and a well known poltician. . miniter ki seat to pki aap ki...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
Of course WE ARE NOT EXTREMIST. We are peace loving angels. We are the most peace loving people and it is Us-israel-India-somalia-Uk-Uganda nexus that is trying to eradicate Muslims from the face of this planet.
We respect other people opinions.
We pay our taxes.
We dont cheat.
We do not steal electricity.
We help others.
We Rock!

Right!!
But it is some thing which is our own opinion about ourselves...we have to emerge as a nation in such a way tht others may have this opinion about us..
this is a long way to go...

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, January 08, 2011 at 09:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zainab Durrani For This Useful Post:
Khurshid.A.Mahsud (Saturday, January 08, 2011)
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab Durrani View Post
Right!!
But it is some thing which is our own opinion about ourselves...we have to emerge as a nation in such a way tht others may have this opinion about us..
this is a long way to go...

Sure we Are emerging as a nation. We are on the Track.
43rd CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 141

sumia is on a distinguished road

who cares what actually this word extremist mean....n who are the people to be called such....Islam is their object of hate...these are just the covers for their hostile,ruthless,scheming faces ....they want to do it with polite,confusing language...that hides the harshness of their designs to some extant...so as to make it sound justified...they wont be convinced even scream n shout that we aren't extremists,terrorists....their objectives are clear in their minds....it is the wolf telling lamb his fault......there are absolutely no misunderstandings that we or somebody else has to help erase....things are clear enough....i don't know why and to whom is the Muslim world justifying themselves before....or why they think justifications could still help,....they tag themselves as moderate...enlightened....as if doing so would help in expiation of their primary sin.....i.e to be a Muslim....!
The Following User Says Thank You to sumia For This Useful Post:
Naeny Khan (Monday, January 10, 2011)

PEERLESS is on a distinguished road
Default We are extremists?

Good post on an issue of much concern, please look around you would find answers of your questions. Please answer some questions.
1-Do we not kill our own Muslim brothers (Bengalis) in thousands just because they were different in their color and physique?
2-Do we not hate the people of other faiths and areas (Punjabi's, Mohair, Sindhi, Baluchi, Hazara's) and often kill each other on racial difference?
3-Did we not fight the holy war of USA for gaining this medal of extremists?
4-Did we not kill our own people in the name of religion, race and cast.
5-There are about 2 billion Muslim through the world, are we not the single country who assume us as the thanedars of Islam?
6-Do we respect the point of view of our own country men?
7-Did we not kill our leaders (political and religious) one by one?
8-Did we encouraged the Islamic brigade of Taliban who are killing innocent people of Pakistan through suicide attacks?
9-Did we not portray us as extremists by our actions throughout our history?
10-Can you think as a Pakistani instead of Shia, Sunni, Punjabi, Muhajir, Baluchi?

ABBJBB is on a distinguished road
Default True

its strange , but true, for the truth is always strange, stranger than the fiction. Truth is always bitter by the way. I observed lot of people creating lot of good ideas. But remember, words are not merit of anything. All this is useless. Only actions can prove. And there is no one so brave yet. Peace.

muhammad_essa is on a distinguished road
Default why not a bloody revolution

very important discussion going on... let me say something.... many questions needs answar...
1. why the people af pakistan always look and wait for charismatic leader?.. someone who says a rehtoric of changing our destiny...
2. when the people are ready for a change at certain time of history, why the notion of peaceful revolution and expectation from that revolution is illuded by terrorism or extremism?.... may be another military intervention
3. why we are being educated with the wrong history...? a history finding its justification in extremist interpretation... why not humanity first... good human beings...
4. do our religion or ethics allows me to follow a wrong/ short/ easy path

certainly,, we have to ask ourselves before we are getting to extreme

look... me and you all who read this post, should take breath... evrything will be alright... if we take course and make a history for our next generration.... we need a change.... but we need to understand the forces of change and forces of continuity... an event happening in our country should be looked as ... who beifit and who lost? whom cause has been damaged whom reincarnated... we have to balance our mind with rationality... then we can see who is extremist and who moderate

thanx

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

In my very personal opinion, every one is extremist for something that could be Religion, Property, Family, Honour, Status, motherland or social values.

So this word should not be taken as a curse as it s a divine mentality one cannot falsify.

Progressive societies dont work for negation or elimination of extremism but they do really try to change the direction of extremism towards positivity.

West was believed the most extremist in vague religious values a few centuries back.

They tried to change the direction of this extremism towards humanitarian values that helped them to emerge as father of Modern Civilization.

Even you cannot achieve 100 % results and I surely admit that there are certain elements in western society which are still on very same old agenda but they have developed a larger modified public.

Let me put an example for you:

In Levenshulme (A town of Manchester), Manchester City Council decided to convert a 200 years old Church to the adjacent Mosque when they observed that Muslims dont have enough space in existing mosque on Friday Prayer.

The Council allocated a home for Christians as Church that could easily accomodate the public on Sunday Prayers.

The people of few centuries back could never imagin this act and that is the most important element of my view-point.

Here are some basic questions:

1) How did English people learn to tolerate to that extent?

2) Are we interested to do so in our society?

3) Do we require a directional change in existing extremism towards some positivity?

I will be back soon to add some more questions.

Regards

waqas virk jat is on a distinguished road

i beg to differ with many idealistic views posted here..

You see that muslims arent honest anymore..they are the most corrupt..all muslim countries top the list when it comes to violence,corruption,robbery,killings.. it's a fact that we muslims dont practise what we were preached.. we try to impose islam on others without even understanding and practising the true spirit of islam ourselves.
The problem is not outside; it is within.. we keep on pointing others (israel,america,india) but is israel responsible for corruption? is america instigating the violence in karachi? killings in the name of sects and creed are abetted by india? the governor raising voice for the minorities was killed by a non-muslim? people who banged and nailed the boys in sialkot werent muslims?

And yet we say "muslims" ..aaahhh the most peaceful,loving,caring,scrupulous. unfortunately and depressingly , all these are muslims who did this.

we've forgetten what the "beautiful" islam taught us...

"This world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people"