Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:57 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 15, 2011

It never ends til it ends is on a distinguished road
Smile Army rule is no miracle

My dear brothers and sisters why u want kayani at the helm of affairs?What good previous military governments brought this country except anarchy,self destructing policy of strategic depth,radicalisation,an obsession to overwhelm india,balkanization etc etc.U like General kyani becz he is doing what he ought to.Other wise he will be no different than Ayub,Yahya.Zia and Mushi once he holds the reigns of this fateful country.
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Exactly, and everybody here knows that a genuine leader is a rare thing.
It is not that easy to find a leader.
We have to wait and search for a leader.
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

@ Umar

Yes democracy is an ideal form of government but the problem with pakistan is that it does not offer a fertile ground for democracy to flourish. Tom and Dick turns that you suggest are likely to cause national disinegration because of pakistans heterogenoius outlook..

Politicians can go to any extremes for securing power be it national disintegration The Bangladesh example is there to guide us. Again the form of government does not matter if it could deliver to the needs of people.

Democracy that we have today is extremely dangerous.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

The solution to our corrupt democracy is More Democracy and that means we dont need any general to set our democracy. Yes it is not working, but we have no other option. We must trust our politicians, we must support them.
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
The solution to our corrupt democracy is More Democracy and that means we dont need any general to set our democracy. Yes it is not working, but we have no other option. We must trust our politicians, we must support them.

If you want democracy to work and want more democracy I offer a solution:
those of us who are aspiring for career in civil services and in and looking for better career should become politicians. I can not trust the thugs ruling us today.

It is really irony that we study and work hard only to secure a position subordinate to a Jahal politician whom we condemn as corrupt and whose order we can not disregard.

we should become politicians. Educated rulers. Dream of Socrates

Lets become politicians then democracy will be at its best

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO TO General Kayani!!!

Long Live Our Politicians!!!!

Our Corrupt Politicians are 1 billion times better than Army Rule.
I respect your thoughts, but put some light on the above statement, "HOW the politicians are better than Army Rule"?

Regards,

dogar1986 is on a distinguished road

never.... yehi to masla hey hamari Qoum Ka Poloitcal Maturity nahi hey....abhi Musharaf ke Maar bhooli nahi aur dubara Army ki taraf dekh rahi hey.... only solution is Democracy at least three peaceful transfers of Power through elections ... then Democracy will come on track... otherwise isy tarah maar khatay rahoo... Ronday jatay raho in Bootoon k neechay....
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

sumone suggested to CSS qualifier to become politician,
but dude there have you seen any path which leads to become politician if there is than tell me I will be the first one to become the politician for the sake of betterment of Pakistan.

and one of my friend suggested the democratic politician to complete their tenure, than let Nawaz come etc etc, my dear friend, didnt u try these all parties before, when Nawaz laid down by army, there was i remember of about Rs. 70croroes was just the cost of sleeping bed of Nawaz Sharif, where the hell he got such huge amount to afford that, u want him to come back and again introduce Rs. 1 like daily scheme to flourish their ownselves.

We need to get life now, we cannot trust these politicians anymore, until or unless we have some guts to bring some kind of revolution, reason behind supporting army rule for now is just, so that common man get relaxed for sometime.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

there is a famous saying in our army

a civilian mind cannot and can never understand the tactics of a war
and thus civilians are never taken aboard in case of field operations

likewise i think

a military mind should never be allowed to interfare in civilian matters especially ruling a country cause they dont have what it takes to do so

let the democracy flourish....evolution rather then revolution would be more appropriate

Muhammad Arif Shah will become famous soon enough

in the case of gen Kiyani.........i would preffer dictatorship over democracy, the LEAST benefit will be ZERO number of useless ministries !!!!
sumia (Saturday, January 15, 2011)