Sunday, May 05, 2024
11:48 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Shafiq Ahmad is on a distinguished road
Question Usa

Why USA is super power in the world?

Where Muslims are?
Anybody think about it.

How can Muslims be unite?

Whether we are Muslim or Not?
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafiq Ahmad
Why USA is super power in the world?
Once i read a writing of Javed Chaudry, i'd like to quote that to answer this question. The writing reported that, once God Father (the person who properly organized the underworld) was sitting with his son. His son asked him that till what time we'll rule the world. God Father replied to his son, "till the time people are afraid of us". So USA is Super power because all others are afraid of them.

Quote:
Where Muslims are?
Muslims are busy in the process of westernization.

Quote:
Anybody think about it.
Many ppl do so but, thinking and action do not always find same direction. One's thinking depends on internal factors, so he's free in thinking. In the same way many ppl think about this dilemma. But action of one depends on the prevailing external factors or environment. So the ppl who think about the matter not always get the opportunity to be brought into action.

Quote:
How can Muslims be unite?
Difficult question.......(pass to Khuram and Tabassum)

Quote:
Whether we are Muslim or Not?
By birth or by actions?
In first case fortunately we are but in later case, the situation needs some clear justifications which vary from individual to individual.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Unhappy God is the only SUPERPOWER !!!

God is the only SUPERPOWER !!!

Our God the great is the only superpower in this world. He give people of the world a chance to use their minds to make their nation a superpower. Muslims also had got the chance to rule over an august area in South Asia but they lose the oppurtunity because of their silliness.

USA is a superpower because of a lot many reasons. The very reason is that people of USA are loyal to their country. They have faith in their rulers. They are loyal for their country. They have the passion to give their selfes for their country - their motherland. They do not let others poke there nose into USA affairs but USA keep on interfering in world affairs very well. This can be exemplified by UN. USA is using UN the way it want to use it because it is the strongest financial supporter of UN.

Muslims are going way from the golden principles of Islam. They are shedding down the most wanted basics of Islam. They think that Islam is not a modern religion. So they are having economic and political fall down.

USA and other western and non-muslim countries are picking the teachings of Islam and this is benefitting them on their behalf. There political systems are stable and they are enjoying democracy.

Muslims are following the western powers. Actually Muslims are forced to follow the non-muslims for the sake of economy, politics, education and other fields. Pakistan is a bare example. Pakistan has to follow the USA instructions because it is an ally of USA. USA is want to provide financial help to Pakistan for helping USA in WAR AGAIN TERROR. Muslims were the scholors of early ages, they were the people of high caliber. They invented a lot many wonderful items. But what they are doing now a days? They have to depend upon non-muslims for improvement in the quality of education. They aregoing abroad to study qualitatively.

There is lack of unity. Muslims are fighing against each other. They should unite to fight against Anti-Islam powers. Anti-Islam powers are beating them harshly everywhere in Kashmir, Palestine, etc. It is our backwardness that we are not fighing to save these hapless muslim brethern. We all know that muslims all over the world are trying their best to help out these hapless ones but they should think pragmatic solutions in this regard.

As i said in the very start that Allah is the only superpower and everything is in His hands. He can help out muslims if muslims believe in Him the way He says they have to believe. All the muslims should have to think over it individually. Individuals cant do that much but when a lot of individual good acts combine, no doubt they can do wonders.

I have just outlined the points. There is a lot left to write down. Lets see what others have to add.

Thanks
Regards
35th Common

zorromehr is on a distinguished road

i dont agree with following answer...
usa is super power of world coz we r afraid of it..
if u intend to say that once we shun the fear of US it wont be a super power then its incorrect.....if we do this and invite its aggression our fate would be like Afghanis...we should look into the factors like military might,economy etc that is making the US the sole super power..mere emotional talk will lead us nowhere