Saturday, May 18, 2024
10:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

His press conference was no doubt was very well........and i even dont know weather he is or he will be like Zulfiqar Ali bhutto.....but what i think his press conference was just to make things clear from his side...he used mostly "I" in his speech...which shows that may be there was a conspiracy which was about to be launched against him..as we have been hearing the rumors that David was about to set free...he just make himself clear and put the whole burden on present Foreign Affairs' people so that if they released David, than they will have to face the music....secondly everyone praised him on his conference on his style and all....so for this, i think being "GaddiNasheen" he need to be careful..as he may have people following....which go in either way....and also (if i didnt miss)at no place he gave any credit to his present leadership....so overall this press conference was for his own sake....

Khanewalian will become famous soon enough
Default Riz2303

I'm agree with your analytical point of view.........

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz2303 View Post
His press conference was no doubt was very well........and i even dont know weather he is or he will be like Zulfiqar Ali bhutto.....but what i think his press conference was just to make things clear from his side...he used mostly "I" in his speech...which shows that may be there was a conspiracy which was about to be launched against him..as we have been hearing the rumors that David was about to set free...he just make himself clear and put the whole burden on present Foreign Affairs' people so that if they released David, than they will have to face the music....secondly everyone praised him on his conference on his style and all....so for this, i think being "GaddiNasheen" he need to be careful..as he may have people following....which go in either way....and also (if i didnt miss)at no place he gave any credit to his present leadership....so overall this press conference was for his own sake....
Dear why he need to give credit to his leadership......?
We know very well that his leadership is no more trust-worthy, especially after the removal of two ministers.....Qamar Zaman and Mr. Qureshi...

and if Mr. Qureshi decided to work against PPP than you will see that PPP will recieve a great loss in Southeren Punjab and most of the interior Sindh...

Mr. Qurehsi alone has the ability to change the majority of PPP into minority.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
Dear why he need to give credit to his leadership......?
We know very well that his leadership is no more trust-worthy, especially after the removal of two ministers.....Qamar Zaman and Mr. Qureshi...
I didnt say thay he should have give credit to his leadership...the reason y i mention that is to prove that the press conference was for his own sake...and as if we saw the conference we can easily deduce that there is something wrong in between him and his leadership.....

and secondly u mentioned Qamar Zaman....its no way related to this...Qamar Zaman didnt deserve to be minister...

Quote:
and if Mr. Qureshi decided to work against PPP than you will see that PPP will recieve a great loss in Southeren Punjab and most of the interior Sindh...

Mr. Qurehsi alone has the ability to change the majority of PPP into minority.
Lets see what will happened in future...we can just wait or what we can do else...

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz2303 View Post
I didnt say thay he should have give credit to his leadership...the reason y i mention that is to prove that the press conference was for his own sake...and as if we saw the conference we can easily deduce that there is something wrong in between him and his leadership.....

and secondly u mentioned Qamar Zaman....its no way related to this...Qamar Zaman didnt deserve to be minister...
dear Qamar Zaman was also a man in good books.

Quote:
Lets see what will happened in future...we can just wait or what we can do else...
wait and watch dear,

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Not Bhutto but !

Its really great to see his bold stance against the higher-ups of his own party, If he survived during this tenure, he'll be the next big figure in the politics, as he belongs to Punjab and having great support from his constituency and now he has gained public and media attention so we can think of his good future in politics!

Nabeel Gabol did same by resigning but we saw what they did with him, but this time Shah Mehmood has done something bigger and through proper procedure, lets cheer and support him!

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Its really great to see his bold stance against the higher-ups of his own party, If he survived during this tenure, he'll be the next big figure in the politics, as he belongs to Punjab and having great support from his constituency and now he has gained public and media attention so we can think of his good future in politics!

Nabeel Gabol did same by resigning but we saw what they did with him, but this time Shah Mehmood has done something bigger and through proper procedure, lets cheer and support him!

Regards,
Dear there is lot of difference between Mr. Gabol and Mr. Qureshi.

It is not easy to take any strict action against him. You can say that he is the Giant in the Pakistan Politics, especially in Southern Punjab.

If Mr. Qureshi decided to support separate Province for South Punjab than it will be a great challenge for current Govt. to handle the situation.

But, I know Mr. Qureshi is very wise and senseable politician, he'll do something more than expectations.

We should have to remember that he is loyal to PPP as well, so situation is not clear yet that What type of next action Mr. Qureshi will take.....????
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

He don't need any corruption. His current stance is praisable and he has taken it with counsel of all minor and major political elders though I 've not attended but witness it by listening all the happenings there.
What I 've extracted is "the action is under the blowing wind" as now a time public just accept anti-americanism and one who goes anti is more famous than others. Qureshi is an experienced and intelligent and excelled person having marvalous qualities but there is no smell of sincerity.
It is my neutral statement not biased in any side. He is our MNA and I personally know him well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
He don't need any corruption. His current stance is praisable and he has taken it with counsel of all minor and major political elders though I 've not attended but witness it by listening all the happenings there.
What I 've extracted is "the action is under the blowing wind" as now a time public just accept anti-americanism and one who goes anti is more famous than others. Qureshi is an experienced and intelligent and excelled person having marvalous qualities but there is no smell of sincerity.
It is my neutral statement not biased in any side. He is our MNA and I personally know him well.
i also know him personally,
as far as sincerity is concern, he will work beyond any Greed and Lust......
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation

Whenever any politician leaves PPP he becomes venerable for public.... Shery Rehmaan got good reputation after her resignation on issue of freedom of media.

Safdar Abbasi and Naheed khan are considered august.

And now S.M Qureshi is gathering sympathy....

Let's wait and see, who is next?