Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:27 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 21, 2011

muhammad_essa is on a distinguished road
Default how to bring change in pakistan

hi everybody,

i ve read posts of the last week, many people talk of revolution... on the other hand some of the members agreed on delivering education which can change the disteny of this nation... so i agree with those who talk of education for all... but the issue not so simple...

my question is, do we need a comprehensive planning for the quality and quantity of education, e.g.,
increase of education budget (by cutting the defence budget or not). ....

so how to put forward this issue to the govt. how can we pressurize them to alocate more resources for education...?
because what i think it is the most important thing after democracy... education is the next road thruogh which we can fight all the evels, i.e terrorism, corruption...

please comment
Old Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Education certainly brings change but it takes time to educate a generation. On the other hand a dynamic leadership, vibrant media and continuance of democratic process takes less time to change the destiny of a nation. We have all the factors here except dynamic leadership. Lets search for new leaders that can bring change. Lets reject the present leadership and vote for new faces in the coming elections who have the capability to change the system.
The educated and urban voters will be in majority in next election and if they all cast their votes on merit, they can beat the unwise selection of rural voters who cast their votes on "bradari" base and bring the same faces back in assembly.
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011
41st CTP (RCTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 344

young hopeful is on a distinguished road

pkaistan is suffering from a wide variety of problems . illiteracy lawlessness. ethnicity sectarianism voilence poverty corruption nepotism including many others but in my opinion nations need time to evolve....there are many positive developments also that the beleaguered nation has witnessed since the turn of the century.pakistan now has a free media and an independent court. these two pillars of the nation can jointly help pakistan in standing on its feet.we can hope that people will soon become aware of the hazards posed by sending a morally corrupt person to the parliament to decide their fate. pakistan has a bright future.although there is a strong need to exercise restraint, refrain from taking law in our own hands ( unfortunately sth very common here ) and cultivating a culture of tolerance towards other...
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

to Pakistan is to much in difficulties and facing many problem instead to decreasing problems are increasing in pakistan. and we are like a temple to see and Liston and be quite. changes always come from unity and majority of young generation but our genreation is busy with there own activities like rumbling and enjoying their way, if wee ;look our background the war between india and pakistan in 1965 before there were unity and patriotic with our generation that's Wye they win the war but now a days we are enemy of each other and killing to us we are giving the gift of a war to our enemies to attack on us. For God sake please be unity and bring a revolution in pakistan and change it thanks.
Old Friday, March 25, 2011

Maaz Rashid is on a distinguished road
Default How to bring change pakistan...

We should focus on a following points..
-powerful leadership
-foreign policy(strategic partnership,policies,defence)
-foreign investment(free trade agreements)
-production(improve labour technical performance,new technologies)
Old Thursday, March 31, 2011

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaz Rashid View Post
We should focus on a following points..
-powerful leadership
-foreign policy(strategic partnership,policies,defence)
-foreign investment(free trade agreements)
-production(improve labour technical performance,new technologies)
The problem is that
-powerful leadership (power always make a person corrupt)
- Foriegn policy (Pakistan is mostly depend on foriegn aid so we cant adopt policy which is free from foriegn influence.
- Foriegn investment ( security risk in Pakistan it isvery difficult to restore the confidence of foriegn investors regarding thier security in pakistan even local investors are nt taking the risk to invest in Pakistan)
- Production( all need good economy and planning by Government but we dont hv this)
The Following User Says Thank You to nazlili21 For This Useful Post:
Maaz Rashid (Friday, April 01, 2011)
Old Friday, April 01, 2011

Maaz Rashid is on a distinguished road
Default thats why m mentioning

actually what is the reason of these problem which i have mentioned in previous post...
mismanagement....(everybody knows about)
thats important to notify if u using a decision to vote to anybody else..
means "right decision on a right time at a right place for a right person"
Old Saturday, April 02, 2011

Mahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura about

If we start thinking from Today that we have to leave such things which are not good for our country, We can bring the Change.

Change comes from inside. Don't try to correct others , first correct your OWN self !!

No one is going to help us We have to Do it by our own selves, Starting from our own self !!

aristocrat of heart is on a distinguished road
Smile how to bring change in pakistan

I endorse my view point with above statements. We've to adopt following measures in order to bring about social change.

I. Foremost we must change our Behavior in Social, Ethical & moral perspective by performing tolerance on permanent basis.

II. An effective planning in education sector and afterwards its implementation is indispensable requirement of time.

III. Around 60% of Pakistani population consist of young-blood. So, everyone should perform a responsible part in every field of life. Particularly in elections.

IV. We should bring reforms in economic model especially in agricultural sector. Also take stoke of the world's strongest economic model e.g. U.S, China.

V. It is instancy to adopt serious measures to eradicate terrorism and corruption throughout the country by deputing competent person at significant posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to aristocrat of heart For This Useful Post:
muhammad_essa (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about

in order to bring change..first of all we will have to change ourselves,,,we should not wait for a saviour...we all have th the potential to bring change..need of hour is to self realization...
Maaz Rashid (Thursday, August 24, 2017), muhammad_essa (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)