Tuesday, May 14, 2024
11:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Islam does not allow man to strike woman on face.

Dear, Is women allowed to beat man on back etc under same circumstances?

snake is on a distinguished road

@farah zafar , you have gone beyong the point of matters . No doubt women are given certain rights . The rights given are no proof of its equality to man. Normally rights are given to a inferior objects in order to preserve its existence . We are talking about status of man in relation with women .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear, Is women allowed to beat man on back etc under same circumstances?
No women is no authority to men . A woman can not beat man . For your information a woman can not be guardian of her children . She can only be custodian of her childeren when they are below 7 years of age . Reference Is Muhammadan Law by DF Mullah that is part of syllabus of css syllabus.Man is guardian of children .

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Merged
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
@farah zafar , you have gone beyong the point of matters . No doubt women are given certain rights . The rights given are no proof of its equality to man. Normally rights are given to a inferior objects in order to preserve its existence . We are talking about status of man in relation with women .
I didn't go beyond but I tried to quote Islamic references to show status of woman.
Man is superior to woman;I agree because Islam declared so,then for what else you are burning your blood?
Obviously she was created for a man,Adam(A.S).If Adam didn't need a partner,woman would had not been created.Now what else?
I fear you can't digest women's superiority in fields where talent speaks only.Though she is inferior to man in marital life according to Islam yet she is EQUAL to man regarding talents and intelligence.

That's all.
Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, April 05, 2011), Stunner (Tuesday, April 05, 2011)

snake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I didn't go beyond but I tried to quote Islamic references to show status of woman.
Man is superior to woman;I agree because Islam declared so,then for what else you are burning your blood?
Obviously she was created for a man,Adam(A.S).If Adam didn't need a partner,woman would had not been created.Now what else?
I fear you can't digest women's superiority in fields where talent speaks only.Though she is inferior to man in marital life according to Islam yet she is EQUAL to man regarding talents and intelligence.

That's all.
Thats it! The West questions why women is inferior to men. It is the base of their hatred towards Islam . What Taliban did became touchstone of Islamic Ideology . We need to use Ithihad , Ijma etc to give woman a status that is equal to man for it is the need of modern times.
The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, April 05, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

Women are certainly not equal to men in Islam, if the criteria is Western point of view. So call it old, outdated or whatever version you want to call it. There is fundamental difference between the Islamic point of view and western.

In Islam, the main criteria about permissibility of any thing is based on either "right" or "wrong". Right and wrong criteria is determined on the basis of Quran and Sahih Ahadith. In western mind the criteria for any thing is "good" or "bad", determined by their own self or on a larger scale by their parliament.

I will give you an example, in Islam there is parda for both men and women, but for women it is more obvious because of its nature i.e. chadar fully covering her except her face and hands (minimum criteria). So if someone says that I dont like parda for women, then in Islamic point of view it is not acceptable, because the decision for its rightness is decreed by Allah and/or is clarified further in Sahih Ahadis.

But the same action in western point of view is judged by the criteria of "good" or "bad", i.e. that a woman may say that I feel good to walk in streets wearing something very little or even nothing and also I am not going to harm any other person. So why I should not be allowed. This whole argument is based on what "I" feel "good" or "bad". On a larger scale their parliaments allow same sex marriage, based on the same criteria of good and bad.

So if you want to say that women equality in Islam is same as in western point of view, then I am afraid, you are right that women are not equal to men. It is because in Islam, men are a degree above to women, although reasons are obvious, but they can't think like us.

Verbose is on a distinguished road

Er snake, if you were to advise a woman; would you ask a woman to beat a man under any circumstances?
PHILOSOPHER

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Imbeciles who talk about rights of women in Islam as compared with Western countries do not know the historical background .. Women in those countries had a very few rights for themselves before the world war .. After the war when those countries found themselves short of man-power they started raising voices for this equality between men and women and made them to work alongside men .. Before that women were not even allowed to vote, they could not get a title to any land and many other rights that Islam had already given to women ..

@ Last Island ..

Ma'm why is it so that any aira ghaira without any basic knowledge of Islam comes here and posts anything he wishes .. One can ask for a view if he does not know anything, but posts such as these which also give the so-called references which don't have any base should be deleted without any argument .. It may astray many who have little or no knowledge

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

On a larger scale, lets see the consequences of women equality to men.
I will go sequentially:

1. Women are equal to men.
2. They can do things like men do.
3. So why they should care for men.
4. They are doing jobs.
5. Due to jobs they are overburdened so they have less time for family.
6. Since their is little time for family, why to have a family in the first place?
7. Don't be a mother as you can not afford to have a family with kids.
8. Low birth rates.

Now see the consequences (hard facts):

1. For a civilization to sustain itself, that civilization need 2.1 kids per family (minimum criteria).
2. But in europe, that rate is 1.7 per family (in some countries this rate is much less than that).
3. In the long run, say 50 to 60 years, the native europeans will become minorities in most of the countries in europe.

So why should we follow them? agar wo kunwain main chalang laga rahe hain to kya ham bi lagayin.
The Following User Says Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
Stunner (Tuesday, April 05, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Polygyny is the religion's answer to cases where some men have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one wife.

what is the religions answer when some women have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one husband?

why not our religion allows women to hit men when they go astray?

what is the hikmat behind it?

by hitting a women are we not killing her self respect?even men makes mistake but they are not allowed to be hit by women.

Verbose is on a distinguished road

Thats a very imprudent course of reaction you are suggesting. No wise person would suggest that unless the woman is a wrestler or a trained fighter of some sort. And thats a rare case and risky still.
All i can say is; God help those who come to you for advise. :P Thank God we have God for advising us the wise way
Closed Thread