Monday, May 06, 2024
04:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 17, 2011

FarazAli is on a distinguished road

Sadia shafiq-the question requires options or solutions. In other words, the examiner asks what Pakistan can do if india is allowed the seat.It means he requires solutions/recommendations.

So my first recommendation was an advice to Pak govt to push for increase in non-permanent seats.Do u understand what is meant by permanent and non-permanent seats?In case india is granted non-permanent seat, its effects would not be as severe as these would be if india is granted permanent seat.

My second recommendation was to improve economic position to the level of that of india....i think this is self-explanatory.

Third recommendation was to align our point of view with that of china.Presently Pakistan and China's point of view on india's inclusion as a permanent member differ slightly. So it is in interest of Pakistan to reconcile with china because china also does not want allow india the seat.

The fourth recommendation was to get the third world around ur point of view because the third world does not not support india's inclusion as a permanent member. Thus the third world and Pakistan are on the same page.

So i think u have got my point?

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

The US has just given lolly pops to India by thumping its back to list it in the UNO permanent seats. America has already played this trick with Japan. Remember, India's inclusion in the SC means the overhauling in the UNO structure. And thats not possible right now. Its the game of Oligopoly. On the other hand, Germany and Brazil are the strongest candidates to join the most powerful company of the globe.

Here it is a condition whether India is embraced in the SC or not. If then pak should do:

TWO APPROACHES

FOREIGN APPROACH
1) OIC, I meant ISLAMIC BLOCK must be revived that earlier tried by former PM bhutto.
2) Strong ties with EU be shaped
3) Importantly, ties with Russia be framed strategically.
4) the SAARC needed to be full active to suppress Indian hegemony over South Asia.
LOCAL APPROACH
1) Elimination of Internal differences and political instability
2) Economic stability, undoubtedly is crucial
3) Good-bye to proxy war, i mean war on terror. We have been intrigued in this trench which has neither head and nor tail.
candidguy (Sunday, April 17, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, April 17, 2011)

aariz ur recommendations are also acceptable. in fact any recommendation is acceptable provided it is justified. but one question remains to be answered and it is that are recommendations required in the question?

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarazAli View Post
aariz ur recommendations are also acceptable. in fact any recommendation is acceptable provided it is justified. but one question remains to be answered and it is that are recommendations required in the question?
what can be the options available to pakistan to mangage the india hegemony in south Asia?

Dear Faraz

In the recommendations, I have discussed available options that pak can make them most of to control Indian supremacy.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

@ariz your many points overlap with mine.How ever i attempted like that.

1. Geo strategic location of south Asian countries.

.china east word entrance to central Asia.
India and arabian sea
3.gawadar vs qatar salalah,and iran chahbhar.
4.strait of hormus.
5.pakistan North~south corridor.

Pvs and recent issues;checks.

1.Kashmir intafada.
2.haj scam.vs iran.
3.raymond case.vs china
4.pipeline project.vs nuclear deal.
5.china naval modernization.vs india
6.china master of software and india of hardware.
7.china,india relatiön
8.india~pak
9.india,iran,afghanistan relations vs pak
10.iran saudi Arabia issue.
11.japan china conflict.
12.northkorea (pyong )sea and american quratilateral marching /exercise of army.
13.china recessed in Alaska and co operation in research with antratic region.
14.blockade of supply line via karachi of US, CIA
15.analysis of above all.

Foreign policy mangment.

OIC ,PAKISTAN and past role as an example.
2.SAARAC BLOCK.
3.Friendly relations with regiöal powers.
4.SCO~BLOCK.
5.Relation with rising giants.
6.Democratic friends of pakistan negation of Aid.
7.reforms in marketing sphere
8.role of media and paki cultural representiatiö.

Domestic.
Adressing of Baloch issue.
2.strong ties of regional provinace.
3.balochi,sindhi pashto cultural and linguistic promotion.
4.taliban and agreement.
5.tidal energy,geo thermal and energy formation.
6.corruption.
7.dams and kalabgah controversy

conclusion.
Analysis of above
candidguy (Sunday, April 17, 2011)

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarazAli View Post
Sadia shafiq-the question requires options or solutions. In other words, the examiner asks what Pakistan can do if india is allowed the seat.It means he requires solutions/recommendations.

So my first recommendation was an advice to Pak govt to push for increase in non-permanent seats.Do u understand what is meant by permanent and non-permanent seats?In case india is granted non-permanent seat, its effects would not be as severe as these would be if india is granted permanent seat.

My second recommendation was to improve economic position to the level of that of india....i think this is self-explanatory.

Third recommendation was to align our point of view with that of china.Presently Pakistan and China's point of view on india's inclusion as a permanent member differ slightly. So it is in interest of Pakistan to reconcile with china because china also does not want allow india the seat.

The fourth recommendation was to get the third world around ur point of view because the third world does not not support india's inclusion as a permanent member. Thus the third world and Pakistan are on the same page.

So i think u have got my point?

Though these are not void but you have not cover the full length of the question,any how wish good for your exams..amen.

domestic measures

here are some videos that will increase information.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RUvB79Hkaqc

http://www.youtube.com/v/VKZM3PutzeM

http://www.youtube.com/v/gWGL_WgXGtQ

http://www.youtube.com/v/MFipCbQUZak
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

well,enough has been said and it's been very informative as well.(thanks again)

but i could not comprehend as to how Indian permanent seat in SC is going to affect Pakistan?perhaps i don't have enough grey matter to understand that.

it's good that we know what to do if India is guaranteed SC permanent membership but we in the first place we should know if at all it is going to pose any serious threats to Pakistan.
if any one could kindly expand upon??

@candidguy- as per my assessment, it would be a do-or-die situation for Pakistan if india is granted a permanent seat in the SC. If india becomes permanent member, the following would be losses for pakistan:
1.Kashmir issue will never be resolved because any resolution, in favour of Pakistan/Kashmir,brought by any country in the SC will be vetoed by india.Thus the protracted issue will further consolidate.
2.india would destroy our economy by blocking water.
3.India's membership in the SC would pose threat to sovereignty of Pakistan.Presently india promotes unrest in baluchistan.Its intervention in Pakistan would further increase if india is allowed permanent membership.
4.India will leave no stone unturned to cut Pakistan off rest of the world.

and there will,of course, be other unforeseen hurdles created by india. These are not my emotional and personal feelings. Rather prevailing antipathy bw Pakistan and india proves that the above may occur.

yes aariz bhai.our answers match to the great extent. so lets hope for better...

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, April 18, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to FarazAli For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Sunday, April 17, 2011)

To understand only thing is to comprehend foreign policy.
India parlimentarians raised hue an cry when civillian nuclear deal.India have to set back its relations with china ,refusal to become SCO member.and also Iran pipeline.after assaignment of pipeline u have heard the news of blast in chahbhar port.So America will force india to follow its foreign terms.Growing israel relations with india how affected the asia is a concern.India launched space satellite for israel to provide dat regarding Iran and Pak nuclear programme.g