Tuesday, May 28, 2024
09:32 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, April 22, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default Will SC Verdict tarnish Country'image???

Human Rights activist and civil society organisations have expressed great shock and disappointed over a supreme verict for acquitting all the accused except one convicted in the Mukhtaran Mai gang rape case??why SC gave such verdict?? what do you people think that the fault lies in Police investigation????
Regards
Old Friday, April 22, 2011

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Mukhtaran Mai case was over highlighted by organizations and NGOs. It has to be ended with such a cruel decision.
Old Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Police and prosecution may play a significant role in any case. Faulty investigation by police and weak prosecution lead to such end. I can't comment on the over-all development of the case in question, but today I was annoyed by the Courts' verdicts. inhain koi poochnay wala nahi.
I was drafting an order today. A sub-inspector was dismissed from service on the charge of corruption. He was caught red-handed, and the raid was conducted by a team headed by Magistrate comprising other officials including a Circle Officer Anti-corruption. He was challaned to the Court, but the Court acquitted him of the charge. What a rubbish (sorry MoD if it is prohibited). Magistrate had caught him red-handed. So no one here to question the court's judgment.

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolved_Mystery View Post
Police and prosecution may play a significant role in any case. Faulty investigation by police and weak prosecution lead to such end. I can't comment on the over-all development of the case in question, but today I was annoyed by the Courts' verdicts. inhain koi poochnay wala nahi.
I was drafting an order today. A sub-inspector was dismissed from service on the charge of corruption. He was caught red-handed, and the raid was conducted by a team headed by Magistrate comprising other officials including a Circle Officer Anti-corruption. He was challaned to the Court, but the Court acquitted him of the charge. What a rubbish (sorry MoD if it is prohibited). Magistrate had caught him red-handed. So no one here to question the court's judgment.
with this situation we claim to provide justice....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Since a long time,i have been uttering here,Supreme court,should itself re-organize before bring changes in other state institutions.
Thousands of pregnant files are waiting at the tablets of judges but due to lack of efficiency and poor role of police,this ratio augments instead of decreasing.
Many target killers caught red-handed by the police and after short span of time they were freed from the jails by so called independent judicial system.
It is the same court that declared Zulfiqar bhutto who once said my nation will eat grass but we make nuclear bomb in order to maintain balance of power with India and other states as a criminal and was hanged till death.
This is the same court that played with heart and minds of our desperate people who had no trust in government but in judiciary.

I am feeling pity for chief justice of Pakistan who emerged as glimmer of hope for the masses but could meet with the expectation of pakistani people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Miss khoso (Saturday, April 23, 2011)

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
Mukhtaran Mai case was over highlighted by organizations and NGOs. It has to be ended with such a cruel decision.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I'm appalled. The woman was gang-raped by 5 men for a crime allegedly committed by her brother. And this wasn't a very rare occurrence either. In a number of cases, women have been given out these punishments or paraded naked on donkeys for menial alleged offenses but those cases hardly ever get reported. And you think that this case was over-highlighted? The gang-rape of a woman is something ordinary for you? That in this Islamic Republic these things should be such a common occurrence that when they do happen, they shouldn't be highlighted and put in front of our faces so that we know what is happening in our so-called Islamic country?

I'm also appalled at our pot-bellied and turbaned Mullahs who would kill without remorse anyone they think has tarnished their religion and shower their murderers with rose-petals but when a daughter of the nation is gang-raped, they have not one word to say in her support, they take out no rallies and they issue no Fatwas against the rapists? If Taseer was murdered without the consent of the court, why is the ghairati brigade silent when rapists walk free amongst us?

No wonder the world thinks there are no women's rights here. What else would they think with people like you around?

It's just amazing how the bearded and beardless Mullahs have instilled so much hatred in your heart against these NGOs (whom your lot incorrectly perceives as American agents) that when they came to the support of Mukhtaran Mai, people like you instantly began hating the victim as someone who wants to tarnish the image of Pakistan and Islam. The religious community instantly turned its back to her cause when people who don't have beards and who don't wear burkhas came to her support. It's a shame. We're all hypocrites.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

SC has to pass an order based on the facts and figure presented before them not on the basis of our emotions....chief justice has time and again said that due to poor investigation by the concerned agencies crimninals are gettimg away...chief justice apni khuwahish k mutabiq to ab kisi ko saza dey nahee saktey lehaza aitraz ka koi jawaz nahee banta(to me)

shtanzeel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolved_Mystery View Post
It is an established fact that one cannot be the judge in his own cause. If magistrate caught him red handed then what? magistrate is not a judge of this case. he has to bring the matter to an appropriate court. And there would be some lack of evidence otherwise one cannot be aquitted. if there has been some omission/commission, in judgment, the ACE should prefer an appeal.

Secondly, As far as Mukhtaran Mai, there is no fault of honorable SCP. Its fault of ur PPC and CRPC, and QSO. A judge even knowing that if one is culprit has to acquit him, because if the requirements of law is not fulfilled then a judge is handicapped. So its the duty of parliament to amend the procedural laws, and evidence laws, to give relief to victims.

Lets don't blame courts for it. Lets blame the faulty Procedural Laws, and indifference of legislatures over it.

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about

Supreme court verdict is correct.. i second it.Mukhtiar mai' case was over highlighted..reality was far fetched..it was not as such it was portrayed..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
Supreme court verdict is correct.. i second it.Mukhtiar mai' case was over highlighted..reality was far fetched..it was not as such it was portrayed..
I respect your opinion but would you please tell us how could you say that it was far fetched or it was not as real as portrayed?