Tuesday, May 14, 2024
11:20 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough

As the current Condition in Palestine Israeli forces killing Palestinians On their Anniversary ...Hamas Is emerging and will more

As the current Condition in Palestine Israeli forces killing Palestinians On their Anniversary ...Hamas Is emerging and will more

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/05/15/world/middleeast/20110516mideast.html?partner=rss&emc
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/world/middleeast/16mideast.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayaan Haider For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
both parties are the need of each other. The leaders have been confronting on the major share in the govt. Now, the parties have realized the people storm which has shattered the despotic pillars of the Middle East and North African governments.
Additionally, Palestinians are divided and disintegrated into far flung areas. It is a positive development. On the other hand, Hamas, which is totally against the dialogues with Americans and Israelis, have been lambasted again by the westerners.
In short, I dont consider it a major development, and the peace dream in the ME still remains a dream.

Regards
can you relate this alliance if you look into past...these parties are united and then why there is so much didvsion in Hamas group .....in past PA gained from this alliance ....your argument is sound....

Quote:
@khanbaba512
Events in Tunisia is purely a revolution,in egypt the revolution started in its good spirits but to some extend it is hijacked by west through El Baradi but i don't think in egypt it is a one man show..now the Arab Spring is totally hijacked in libya by west and in bahrian by iran..but lets not loose hope for this revolution.
i do not consider this is a good omen...why you think so ...plz explain.......

Quote:
)@m.furqan08

The agreement comes as Abbas and his acting premier, Salam Fayyad, plan to seek United Nations recognition of a Palestinian state in September - in the absence of peace negotiations with Israel, and despite frantic Israeli and US diplomatic efforts to stop them.Solving the stalemate would take some of the wind out the sails of critics who would dismiss UN General Assembly recognition of a divided Palestinian state.

2)ouster of Egyptian president Hosny Mubarak, Abbas and Fatah lost their main patron, while Hamas leaders felt they gained a less-biased inter mediator in Egypt's new post-revolution leadership - which mediated the deal.
With the ground shaking under the feet of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Hamas could be losing its main patron in the region

3)The ongoing uprising in Syria, where part of Hamas`s leadership is based, had also put pressure on the group to try to end its isolation in Gaza.

you answer is quite relevant but how could you jolt it above question...i have given explanation too and will do so in future with demography but i want from you people

Last edited by SADIA SHAFIQ; Monday, May 16, 2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: delete it
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
both parties are the need of each other. The leaders have been confronting on the major share in the govt. Now, the parties have realized the people storm which has shattered the despotic pillars of the Middle East and North African governments.
Additionally, Palestinians are divided and disintegrated into far flung areas. It is a positive development. On the other hand, Hamas, which is totally against the dialogues with Americans and Israelis, have been lambasted again by the westerners.
In short, I dont consider it a major development, and the peace dream in the ME still remains a dream.

Regards
can you relate this alliance if you look into past...these parties are united and then why there is so much didvsion in Hamas group .....in past PA gained from this alliance ....your argument is sound....

Quote:
@khanbaba512
Events in Tunisia is purely a revolution,in egypt the revolution started in its good spirits but to some extend it is hijacked by west through El Baradi but i don't think in egypt it is a one man show..now the Arab Spring is totally hijacked in libya by west and in bahrian by iran..but lets not loose hope for this revolution.

Quote:
)@m.furqan08

The agreement comes as Abbas and his acting premier, Salam Fayyad, plan to seek United Nations recognition of a Palestinian state in September - in the absence of peace negotiations with Israel, and despite frantic Israeli and US diplomatic efforts to stop them.Solving the stalemate would take some of the wind out the sails of critics who would dismiss UN General Assembly recognition of a divided Palestinian state.

2)ouster of Egyptian president Hosny Mubarak, Abbas and Fatah lost their main patron, while Hamas leaders felt they gained a less-biased inter mediator in Egypt's new post-revolution leadership - which mediated the deal.
With the ground shaking under the feet of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Hamas could be losing its main patron in the region

3)The ongoing uprising in Syria, where part of Hamas`s leadership is based, had also put pressure on the group to try to end its isolation in Gaza.

you answer is quite relevant but how could you jolt it above question...i have given explanation too and will do so in future with demography but i want from you people

Quote:
i want fact ...how i can feel from your post as it is emerging or not...
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

which part of this you didn't consider good..the revolutions in tunisia and egypt or what is is happening in bahria and libya??
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
which part of this you didn't consider good..the revolutions in tunisia and egypt or what is is happening in bahria and libya??
yes if you want explanation..i will too..but i want from u people...when west designed something for Muslims and Israel is a neighbor...all will fruit to west friend. so Muslims are loosing and in this context HAMAS is loosing or it will be able to face these revolutions???yes the revolutionsur answer lie in this post
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
yes if you want explanation..i will too..but i want from u people...when west designed something for Muslims and Israel is a neighbor...all will fruit to west friend. so Muslims are loosing and in this context HAMAS is loosing or it will be able to face these revolutions???
u said that you didn't consider this a good omen..i am asking which part you didn't consider a good omen???the revolutions in egypt or tunisia or what is happening in Libya and bahrain?
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Quote:
u said that you didn't consider this a good omen..i am asking which part you didn't consider a good omen???the revolutions in egypt or tunisia or what is happening in Libya and bahrain?
ur ans lie in pvs post...i am pointing toward revolutions...it is bad change for Muslims and shed a light in this context
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

And why u think so??? do you think Zain ul abidine or husni mubarak are good for the muslims???
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i can't agree to you on this one..Every bad thing that is happening to muslims is not related to west..some of them do have the origin in west but not all of them..there is a word we know as "Miracles" ..sometimes they happen..really believe me ...Husni mubarak is removed and this is a very good omen...in tunisia , the western establishment was flabbergasted on that event..As long as tyrants are on our head..there is no way we can make a headway in palestinian issue...your analysis can be accepted to some extend but don't use the west issue as JAMAT E ISLAMI"S Munawwar Hassan use
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quote:
i can't agree to you on this one..Every bad thing that is happening to muslims is not related to west..some of them do have the origin in west but not all of them..there is a word we know as "Miracles" ..sometimes they happen..really believe me ...Husni mubarak is removed and this is a very good omen...in tunisia , the western establishment was flabbergasted on that event..As long as tyrants are on our head..there is no way we can make a headway in palestinian issue...your analysis can be accepted to some extend but don't use the west issue as JAMAT E ISLAMI"S Munawwar Hassan use

look ,you know Egypt diplomatic relations with Israel and America....Syria agreements with Israel and Lebanon crisis .all states have dynastic polity or monarchy style government.this style do not suit to west.democracy means division of sects and then their representation in parliament.so particular sect can be traded to west ...that is impossible in the case of despotic government..as you can witness in the case of Iranian revolution that frighted west and before this type of government come ;it is better to change the designs and scenarios