Wednesday, May 15, 2024
03:43 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 09, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
1) can u pls put some light as to what was his religious ideology?
2) why do u think he would be cherished in coming years? do u even know his reality?
3) what kind of logic is it that a butcher is to be recognized by his face? i don't think Qadri's face looks like a butcher but imagine, this nice-faced heartless butcher killed a sinless salman taseer..
4) well i think it's not we all coming under intense influence of US propaganda.. yea there may be some like our rulers and some segments of security agencies etc etc but i am afraid not all of us.
5) for our knowledge can u pls give some names out of those severals who were made martyrs in the past by US?
waiting to read from you...
Why do u have a tendency of playing dumb? If u want to learn from some conversation then cut down the sarcastic undertones and ask questions seriously. Alternatively, if you dont agree to something then substantiate your argument with ample evidence instead of simply 'stating' you opinion.

Now for you queries.

1/ Cant vouch for what the heart believes in, but evidence of their links to Pakistani religious organizations from which they would recruit and through which they would be funded exists. This includes a big one like Jamiat-e-Ulema islam- a deobandi org. OBL himself was born and brought up under the influence of the controversial Wahhabi sect.

2/ He would be cherished I think, because as time and events will unfold, we will realize alot of things. For eg, take this- pre-9/11, in any of his interviews, he has never really spewed hatred for the entire Western World. He has always talked about their foreign policy towards Islamic states and that they should exit muslim lands. Even when referring to the crusades, you need to understand that the original Crusades influx was pushed by the then religious/political outfits of Europe- not the layman, however he was 'used' emotionally for the purpose. So, what wrong was OBL saying? Isnt that what even moderate muslims believe? However, post 9/11 the scenario became vague. Apart from the occasional tapes that would pounce on us, has anyone claimed to have personally met/seen OBL after A-tan invasion? Any journalist? Military-men? Government officials? Nobody ever did, did they? Before 9/11 several people have claimed to have met OBL personally- ISI officials, CIA officials, Western journalists etc. And what about the tapes? Who will certify that the tapes are original and not fabricated? To date, NONE of the US administrations have collected ANY evidence against OBL. This is why they never use terms like 'proven', 'guilty'. They always use ambiguous terms like " thought to have been behind so and so", "accused of" etc. If he was killed in ABBT, every kid around the corner is asking " He was the most wanted man in the world with billions of dollars spent by NATO to search for him, with 10 years of war and thousands of casualties on both sides- the least everyone wanted was to see his body or atleast they could have called a dozen journalists, as well as Pakistani govt officials to witness his body". But the Americans fed him to the sharks lest someone actually finds and excavates his body to find the truth. Think again. There is no evidence against any of this. They killed Saddam Hussain and his sons live, for the world to see. Wasnt THAT enough to incite vengeance?

3./ Read carefully. I have said as a matter of fact that 'logical apart' he doesnt look like a butcher to me. I am referring only to an innate instinct that can sometimes teach you more than cold logic. And about Qadri. What he did was wrong, not because Taseer was a 'sinless' man, but because this was to be done by a trial and if proven, then executed by authorized personnel. The part missing was a just trial and authority- none of which was given by Qadri. Your assumption about Taseer as a sinless man is lop-sided. Everyone of us is a sinner, but to flaunt it is even more ignorant of God's sphere. Pork-eating, liquor-drinking, womanizing, adultery, corruption- I mean, kuch to chora hota usne. The man’s conscience was very alive when it came to taking a ‘fashionable’ and controversial minority stance but what about the millions of poor and downtrodden in Punjab? What about the 2 boys hacked to death in Sialkot? Why didn’t I see Taseer visit their parents and promising justice?. He was the governor, uske eik order pe Punjab ki law enforcement agencies attention pe ajati. Justice cant be selective. Which Taseer are you talking about? Whose children went back to partying a month after his death? His daughter was seen sashaying down a fashion show some time ago for HSY I think.

4./ All of us come under US propaganda at some time or the other in ways we don’t understand. Its very understated because propaganda is never done with the explicit knowledge of the audience. We all hate the US policy-makers. But we take their word to be true mostly. Case in point, OBL killing details. Their intelligence to be better than ours. Their take on war on terror has now become ours. Todays terrorists are tomorrows freedom fighters. So subliminally we also trust their word despite an enemy status in our minds. Our government understands very well what US agenda is. They are just too selfish to hinder it. They couldn’t care less. Our security agencies were never, and will never be pro-US- end of story. This is the bone of contention between US and Pakistan, you see. There is lack of trust in each others security agencies.

5./ Che Guevara, ZA Bhutto, Mohammad Mossadegh, Malcolm X, Ahmed Shah Massooud. 300,000 killed in Korean war. 250,000 killed in Vietnam War. 35000 killed in Gulf War, 45,000 killed in Operation enduring Freedom and still going strong, 35000 killed in Pakistan in drone or suicide attacks. On flip side, 3000 civilians killed in WTC attacks, while an aggregate of 30,000 US soldiers killed in all of these wars and beyond. These are all official wars US has fought, not the proxy ones or direct involvement it has been engaging in in South America, Middle east, and Africa- of which we may never have solid figures. Need any more names or figures?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, May 09, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, May 11, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, May 09, 2011)
Old Monday, May 09, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

@ Aphrodite
I didn't mean to be sarcastic, and i didn't mean to play dumb though I may have sounded dumb as i am not as good as you.. Anyways I am very much thankful to you for the reply Aphrodite, the Goddess of beauty and love (love...!! sorry I couldn't find it.)
Old Monday, May 09, 2011

french is on a distinguished road

any one can share the reasons why shaikh osama started irritating USA.

Why Shaikh left all of his luxuries. He was prince like status in saudi arabia. So there exists some idiology behind for leaving all worldly desires and contributing for day of judgement
Old Monday, May 09, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by french View Post
any one can share the reasons why shaikh osama started irritating USA.

Why Shaikh left all of his luxuries. He was prince like status in saudi arabia. So there exists some idiology behind for leaving all worldly desires and contributing for day of judgement
haan wohi tu.. main bhi ideology he jan'na chahta tha.. zara pls dekh lain oper aphrodite ki post mai aik number pe ideology di gaye hai.. wah je wah kia kehney.. aphrodite ney buht he achey tarikey sey osama ki ideology bayan ki hai.. pls apko samajh ajaye tu ap kuch bayan farma dijeye ga ;/
Old Monday, May 09, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Ideology of Alqaeda and Osama,

"If inciting people to do that is terrorism, and if killing those who kill our sons is terrorism, then let history be witness that we are terrorists."
Osama bin Laden
On September 11, 2001 attacks, in interview with Al-Jazeera October 2001

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal, whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation of the Prophet's Night Travel Land [Palestine]".
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997

"A reaction might take place as a result of the US government's hitting Muslim civilians and executing more than 600,000 Muslim children in Iraq by preventing food and medicine from reaching them. So, the US is responsible for any reaction, because it extended its war against troops to civilians."
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997

"The war is between us and the Jews. Any country that steps into the same trench as the Jews has only itself to blame."

Osama- May 2002,

Source:Osama bin Laden Quotes, bin Laden Famous Quotes, Sayings
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
aphrodite (Wednesday, May 11, 2011)
Old Wednesday, May 11, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
@ Aphrodite
I didn't mean to be sarcastic, and i didn't mean to play dumb though I may have sounded dumb as i am not as good as you.. Anyways I am very much thankful to you for the reply Aphrodite, the Goddess of beauty and love (love...!! sorry I couldn't find it.)
Well, I guess I misunderstood you. I'm sorry for the bitter remarks, shouldnt have been so quick to judge. Thankyou for ur appreciation, even though I may not always be accurate.

Regards,
Old Thursday, May 19, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Why do u say he saved pakistan from russia? If anything he was on CIA payroll back then and simply a relatively insignificant figure compared to others like Hekmatyar, Rabbani and Ahmed Shah Massoud etc. It was actually ISI's planning along with Mujahideen that saved Pakistan from Russia, not to forget the fact that it served US interests back then, hence no hindrance from them.
Aren't you Indirectly saying that although It was In the Interest of the CIA and America, The CIA SAVED Pakistan? If you want to link things, then look at it the following way

1 - Who Trained The Taliban ?
A : ISI
2 - Who urged them to train the taliban ?
A : CIA
3 - Who provided the equipment, support, weapons and financial AID
4 - Taliban beats the hell out of RUSSIA, Who is victorious?

If pakistan at all was saved from russia, than it was the CIA who saved them. No doubt CIA had its own interests, but one of the interest even though they hated it was of course saving of pakistan from russia (IF AND ONLY IF PAKISTAN WAS SAVED FROM RUSSIA) because I don't think the russians would have invaded pakistan

Quote:
Well, although I dont agree with his religious ideology, yet as a symbol of resistance to US hegemony, I perceive him being cherished years later from today. I checked once again and in none of his pre-9/11 days did he mention that the American civilians were his target. It was always the establishment until the notorious and doubtful tapes made way. Logic apart, that face doesnt look like it belongs to a heartless butcher. But I guess we all are guilty of coming under intense influence of US propoganda that always demonizes its opponent beyond recognition. We dont even know whether the man we had come to hate was his actual self or a projected image of the medusa.
Oho so now the tape was fake in which he said that I don't see a difference b/w Civilians or army officials as a Target ? And When he made claims that soon there will be a black day for USA ? And Al-qaeda is also lying which has repeatedly glorified the attacks and Every now and then It has been said that they praise those who participated ? And The pakistani journalists are also lying? Because long ago If I remember correctly there was a pakistani journalist who interviewed a high profile leader of al-qaeda who praised the 9/11 attacks and claimed responsibility.

After Reading your statement above, you reminded me of the days when I had Interest in studying different religions and you reminded me of 2 verses, one from the Holy Quran and other from the Bible and I quote

"deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path)." - Surah Al-Bakrah, Chapter 2, Verse 18.

"Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand" - Book of Matthew, chapter 13, verse 13

Quote:
No wonder the USA has made several martyrs in the past century but produced none.
This is what you say, the Americans will disagree. Martyr for a country is not necessarily a martyr for another country. For example, When members of TTP dies at the hand of our army, what do we call them? "Terrorists being killed" and what does TTP call them? "A martyr". Similarly, when a pakistani army official dies in a fire fight with TTP, We (as pakistanis) and the army itself call or refer to him as "A martyr" and what does TTP call him? "A soldier being killed" so you see now? There is no martyr on earth who is a martyr for each and every person on earth, isn't it? If there is one, mention him/her please
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
ideology kya honi hai or contribution kya? sub topi-drama hai apne apne mafaad k liye. or mazay ki baat to yeh hai k sub mile hue hain

laikin mujhe to hassi arhi hai un logon pe jo is dramay ki baal ki khaal utar rhe hain, it is so dame fake and its all evident! is dafa to America ki acting applausable b nahi. ridiculous acting by Obama and his tea-spoons!

sub mayaa hai!!!
No you are wrong,Did you heard that Bin laden was against pakistan..He only had problem with america and their policies towards muslim countries.....I am not going to say he was terriost, he was mujahid who was fighting against Muslims enemy. I appreciate his contribution for muslim world.He was very cordial with pakistan and i don't believe that pakistan Alqaida were working under his command .He never had say that go and blast in mosques,Pakistan alqaida is working for CIA,Musaad and RAw.

@mukt
we trained AL-qaida for our national interest not for CIA..
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah View Post
No you are wrong,Did you heard that Bin laden was against pakistan..He only had problem with america and their policies towards muslim countries.....I am not going to say he was terriost, he was mujahid who was fighting against Muslims enemy. I appreciate his contribution for muslim world.He was very cordial with pakistan and i don't believe that pakistan Alqaida were working under his command .He never had say that go and blast in mosques,Pakistan alqaida is working for CIA,Musaad and RAw.

@mukt
we trained AL-qaida for our national interest not for CIA..
what was that national interest?
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
what was that national interest?
Russia was coming towards Us.That was the way to stop her ,nither she was mocking on us.
Closed Thread