Tuesday, May 14, 2024
06:28 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 06, 2011

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyosha View Post
"He is a symbol of terror to America Europe and other Zionists whose mission is to demolish Islam and Pakistan"
And the suicide attacks in Pakistan aren't somehow related to OBL's ideology??

"Khalid Bin Waleed (RA), Sultan Salahuddin ayubi, Tariq Bin Ziyad, Muhammad Bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznavi and other Muslim Invaders were terrorists as well because these were against those who always want to strike on Muslims".
They were conquerors who declared their missions and fought on the battlefield themselves and established cities and worked for the welfare of the people they conquered. They didn't fight cowardly covert wars killing innocent civilians, like your "hero OBL" and by the way welcome to the 21st century conquering nations is no longer looked upon as a noble deed even when America does it.

"Now America did a totally fake drama to put Pakistan on Back and start violence in this country which is already been down with severe energy crisis, insurgency, Political Dramas Between All corrupt Politicians were always ON!!!"
Yes there is a severe energy crises, yes to the insurgency and corruption also but what does the US have to do with that. Its about time we do away with our delusions of grandeur and start taking responsibility for our own actions.
You are absolutely Wrong, TTP ( Tehreek i Taliban Pakistan ) is responsible for these Brutal activities NOT OBL!!!!!!

For your kind info OBL and TTP are far different Tehreeks...OBL works on an ideology as you say and TTP only mission is to threat Pakistani Citizens and Army.

And remember Osama bin laden did not even a single time threat to the People of Pakistan EVER
Old Friday, May 06, 2011

khuram shah is on a distinguished road

as we known that obl was born with golden spon he had more then enough for his whole but he leave all this behind for the sake of islam. he spends all his life in the game of hide and seek only to promote the ideologic principal of islam ...he didn t do all this for the money or support of America there is some controversy about his character but no doubt he is or he was the hero of islam ...
Old Friday, May 06, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
And the suicide attacks in Pakistan aren't somehow related to OBL's ideology??
No, The suicide attacks are related to the stupid policies and OBL itself is a creation of those policies, Expect more OBL's being created with these policies. If it's not OBL, It will be JBL, XBL, YBL and blah blah but someone will always be there.

Quote:
They were conquerors who declared their missions and fought on the battlefield themselves and established cities and worked for the welfare of the people they conquered. They didn't fight cowardly covert wars killing innocent civilians, like your "hero OBL" and by the way welcome to the 21st century conquering nations is no longer looked upon as a noble deed even when America does it.
You before welcoming others in 21st century should welcome yourself to it. War strategies have changed, Previously the technology gap was not as much as it is now. Don't expect any logical person to go with a sword and chant "ALLAH O AKBAR" to fight someone with an AK 47 who will take a nice shot from a good distance.

Your heroes "Americans" Killed more Civilians than Osama, therefore Osama was comparatively better. The only difference is that when americans kill civilians they call it "security measures" and "clearance operations" but when osama does it, it is called "Terrorism"

Osama, a man with no gov, engaged the americans for such a long time and gave them a hard time, what did any other Gov do to give them such trouble and hard time? The americans situation/position in afghanistan is not hidden from anyone these days, isn't it?

Quote:
Yes there is a severe energy crises, yes to the insurgency and corruption also but what does the US have to do with that. Its about time we do away with our delusions of grandeur and start taking responsibility for our own actions.
The US has everything to do with it. Instead of giving millions and billions of dollars in the name of AID to politicians and army, why don't they give and ensure for the betterment of the people of Pakistan and education and energy crisis? They can very well ensure it but they don't want to ensure the proper use of money because they know by doing this they are increasing corruption and the corrupt leaders and army officials will let them do whatever they want.

No doubt, we are responsible for our situation as well but don't say Americans have nothing to do with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Cute Badshah (Friday, May 06, 2011)
Old Saturday, May 07, 2011
42nd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 136

Alyosha will become famous soon enough

TTP ( Tehreek i Taliban Pakistan ) is responsible for these Brutal activities NOT OBL!!!!!!
Well the TTP too considers OBL a hero so no further argument on that point

“No, The suicide attacks are related to the stupid policies and OBL itself is a creation of those policies, Expect more OBL's being created with these policies. If it's not OBL, It will be JBL, XBL, YBL and blah blah but someone will always be there.”
I’m not in any way defending US policies; their hypocrisy in the Middle East is obvious. But hundreds of people suffer at the hands of these policies they aren’t all following OBL’s policies. OBL achieved nothing! When the Arabs decided to stand up for their rights no one demanded what OBL wanted for the Muslim Ummah. The Arab uprising is about freedom and democracy it has nothing to do with OBL’s ideology.

“Previously the technology gap was not as much as it is now”
Ur not going to be able to close that particular gap by following in OBL’s footsteps now, are you?

“Your heroes "Americans" Killed more Civilians than Osama, therefore Osama was comparatively better. The only difference is that when americans kill civilians they call it "security measures" and "clearance operations" but when osama does it, it is called "Terrorism"

Osama, a man with no gov, engaged the americans for such a long time and gave them a hard time, what did any other Gov do to give them such trouble and hard time? The americans situation/position in afghanistan is not hidden from anyone these days, isn't it?”

Once again I am not supportive of the US. Condoning violence is something I cannot agree with and saying someone is better because they killed a fewer people is hypocritical. Actually the term ur looking for is “collateral damage”.
You are contradicting yourself and that weakens ur argument; I’m referring to you saying no logical man can take on someone with advanced technology and then saying OBL engaged the Americans for a long time. At the end of the day one has to ask: what did it achieve?

“The US has everything to do with it. Instead of giving millions and billions of dollars in the name of AID to politicians and army, why don't they give and ensure for the betterment of the people of Pakistan and education and energy crisis? They can very well ensure it but they don't want to ensure the proper use of money because they know by doing this they are increasing corruption and the corrupt leaders and army officials will let them do whatever they want.”
On one hand you don’t want Americans interfering on the other you want them to ensure the money they give us is used for the betterment of our people? again a contradiction. And are you seriously implying that the Americans are responsible for the corruption in our country?
Banned

Quote:
This means, That all the americans are terrorists? Because They all think George washington was a hero, but the british called him a terrorist .. So?

Quote:
I’m not in any way defending US policies; their hypocrisy in the Middle East is obvious. But hundreds of people suffer at the hands of these policies they aren’t all following OBL’s policies. OBL achieved nothing! When the Arabs decided to stand up for their rights no one demanded what OBL wanted for the Muslim Ummah. The Arab uprising is about freedom and democracy it has nothing to do with OBL’s ideology.
Not hundreds, not thousands, millions of them suffer from these policies but not everyone is courageous enough to try and change things (Take yourself for example, you think that "Just because we are hopeless to achieve something, we should not try for it" and many other people thinks the same way you do but not everyone thinks like that). It's funny you say OBL Achieved nothing, that's the most funniest statement I've ever heard (Thanks for making my day)

Quote:
Once again I am not supportive of the US. Condoning violence is something I cannot agree with and saying someone is better because they killed a fewer people is hypocritical. Actually the term ur looking for is “collateral damage”.
How is it hypocritical? Do you even know the meaning of the word "Hypocrite"? If you re-defined the word, kindly tell me it's new definition so I can answer accordingly.

Osama was comparatively better Which means he was not as big of a terrorist as compared to the Americans however that DOES NOT MEAN he was not a TERRORIST. By Definition, Osama was Indeed a Terrorist but remember one's nation terrorist is another nation HERO!

Conclusion : Both Osama and US are terrorists, US are a big of terrorists as compared to osama, thus osama is comparatively better (In terms of less innocent people kills attributed to him)

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself and that weakens ur argument; I’m referring to you saying no logical man can take on someone with advanced technology and then saying OBL engaged the Americans for a long time. At the end of the day one has to ask: what did it achieve?
What did he achieved? He slapped the American CIA and Agencies and proved to the world they are not the best by conducting attacks such as 9/11 (NOTE: I am not saying the attacks were a good move, I am saying it proves/shows failure of American agencies)

He bought the Americans to afghanistan where they faced a humiliating losses (There is no disagreement why did the US came to afghanistan)

He Eliminated the soviet union by Arranging food and living areas for jihadis and gathered mujaheedin and supported them financially (Even if he was not alone, he was one of them)

He Spent his own wealth for what he thought was better for the religion, instead of spending it in clubs and luxury items like we all do

Now, For the sake of argument, I will agree with you that he achieved nothing, then Kindly tell me should one sit idle and not move a finger if he knows that the chances of achieving are none? you should read the poem "Try try again" ..

Question : Osama achieved many things, some of which I mentioned above, What have you so far achieved and what have you done for your people? Or, please mention what have you at least TRIED?

Quote:
On one hand you don’t want Americans interfering on the other you want them to ensure the money they give us is used for the betterment of our people? again a contradiction. And are you seriously implying that the Americans are responsible for the corruption in our country?
You are again misunderstanding, I am not saying americans should give us aid, I was only trying to explain and show to you what they are doing and what are their objectives. I said they could have used their money in this fashion instead rather than using at as they are now which is increasing corruption and supporting their cause of having a free hand and being ignored in whatever they do
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Cute Badshah (Saturday, May 07, 2011)
42nd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 136

Alyosha will become famous soon enough

Definition of HYPOCRITE
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

u say u condemn violence but then say OBL is better because he killed a fewer people thus it is hypocritical.

this did not start out as a discussion about who is a bigger terrorist. My point was that the way OBL tried to "change and achieve" things was wrong because it didn't really do any good to the cause of Muslims. hence he achieved nothing in the end not one person's life is better today because of his actions.

I condemn violence and injustice period if you want to believe that some form of violence is better than the other then good luck my friend. that's it from my side.

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
TTP ( Tehreek i Taliban Pakistan ) is responsible for these Brutal activities NOT OBL!!!!!!
Well he is a Hero of Islam not Pakistan...Just wait and Watch. A man like Osama can better cope with America not the Hypocrites
“No, The suicide attacks are related to the stupid policies and OBL itself is a creation of those policies, Expect more OBL's being created with these policies. If it's not OBL, It will be JBL, XBL, YBL and blah blah but someone will always be there.”

“Previously the technology gap was not as much as it is now”
Ur not going to be able to close that particular gap by following in OBL’s footsteps now, are you?

“Your heroes "Americans" Killed more Civilians than Osama, therefore Osama was comparatively better. The only difference is that when americans kill civilians they call it "security measures" and "clearance operations" but when osama does it, it is called "Terrorism"

Osama, a man with no gov, engaged the americans for such a long time and gave them a hard time, what did any other Gov do to give them such trouble and hard time? The americans situation/position in afghanistan is not hidden from anyone these days, isn't it?”

“The US has everything to do with it. Instead of giving millions and billions of dollars in the name of AID to politicians and army, why don't they give and ensure for the betterment of the people of Pakistan and education and energy crisis? They can very well ensure it but they don't want to ensure the proper use of money because they know by doing this they are increasing corruption and the corrupt leaders and army officials will let them do whatever they want.”
Non of Pakistani want to take a penny from US. What they did to us in Past 11 Years.....Our 35000 over Innocent citizens were martyr just because of US policies not OBL policies....Its US who start a fake drama of terrorism. There was no terrorism in the world until Pakistan got Nuclear capability..Its all about to cutoff Pakistan from whole world and snatch our Nuclear Power.....This is the whole drama on the stage directed by America...
Old Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Naeny Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by finder View Post
Osama Bin Laden was a symbol of terror to the peace of international community . He used Islamic ideology to promote violance in the world. He did not care about the lives of his followers . The Taliban and many other Muslims terror organisations had special attachment with Osama . It is a pity that some people are sad about the demise of Osama .
The death of Osama should be celebrated at the national level . Our President and prime minister should congretulate the nation over this success .The end Osama is an example to those who want to launch attacks under the umberalla of Islam . It was a good decision to throw his body in the sea because it will deter those who want to follow the path of Osama.
@ finder,
you need to educate yourself of teh realities behind the iron curtains rather than blindling believeing all that potrayed apparently,,,,,
the death drama staged is not an end to the so called war on terror, but an new beginning to changing teh cannons of war towards pakistan...
makr my words, and time will endorese them ( i wish for my words to be proved wrong, but signs are very clearly indicator of upcoming new scenario)

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

I say simply and loudly,,,,,

CIA killed its ex. Worker

I dont like to say any thing that he was hero or zero but i want to say that His so-called Jehad created so much problems for Muslim world. His jehad was not against American People, or Jews, His Jehad worked against the Muslims. So, many Bomb blasts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, only killed the innocent citizens. This is Jehad, oh.. no no not at all.

People are forced by the Taliban to follow the Islamic rule, is it he preaching of Islam to spread Islam through force?

I think no one destroy the image of Islam as much destroyed by OBL & company.....thats all........
Banned

Quote:
Definition of HYPOCRITE
: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

u say u condemn violence but then say OBL is better because he killed a fewer people thus it is hypocritical.
I said better comparatively, search for the definition of better now. Better than USA, is what I said, as he killed less comparatively thus he is better than USA. One can also say "USA is better comparatively in killings than osama" it means the same thing.

Quote:
this did not start out as a discussion about who is a bigger terrorist. My point was that the way OBL tried to "change and achieve" things was wrong because it didn't really do any good to the cause of Muslims. hence he achieved nothing in the end not one person's life is better today because of his actions.
This is where you are wrong, He achieved many things, some of which I mentioned and for the rest let that be your homework.

Quote:
I condemn violence and injustice period if you want to believe that some form of violence is better than the other then good luck my friend. that's it from my side.
I'll adopt your style here

Let's define violence

1 - swift and intense force: the violence of a storm.
2 - rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to die by violence.
3 - an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws: to take over a government by violence.

source : Violence | Define Violence at Dictionary.com

Now, If "x" and "y" are fighting against each other (Which is common in war) then "y" assumes and believes "x" is committing violence against it and "x" believes "y" is doing so, then, all war(s) are condemned by you and are unwarranted? If yes, Be very careful because my next question will go un-answerable for you, but If you say NO, then you should admit that some form of violence is better than other