Sunday, May 05, 2024
08:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman View Post
our dearest homeland needs to improve its strategic capabilities (technology). History repeats itself.... not only the good system can guarantee success.......
Its more a technology failure than the intelligence agencies..... should pakistan have the capability of identifying the enemy.....
we must produce (or steal or make prototype of) the capability with the help of china ( or any other nations) that can overcome awacks system (of jaming radars)............. it has become a 'must condition' for the security of our strategic assests in the long run.

And our military and strategic division are well aware of this fact.

regards,
Brother I believe,and according to my sources,Pakistan Army has more than one radar systems..They have secondary back-ups that cannot be jammed..after all they have the most modern arms and surveillance capabilities..
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

...... it has become a 'must condition' for the security of our strategic assests in the long run.

And our military and strategic division are well aware of this fact

Quote:
Its more a technology failure than the intelligence agencies
Exactly what i want to say..

Quote:
should pakistan have the capability of identifying the enemy.....
off-course we have but we need a sophisticated system.

Quote:
we must produce (or steal or make prototype of) the capability with the help of china ( or any other nations) that can overcome awacks system (of jaming radars)........
Dear today our Air chief brief that no one has latest technology like USA in the world.

Here my question is some members arguing that all Agencies has a civilians Head like CIA,RAW etc..

my answer is can a civilian head improve the function of intelligence agencies...Hum dekh chukay hain clivilian heads kia kia kartry hain like in PIA,NHA,NICL,OGDCL.....ager ISI ka chief ka mukumle control Government k pass ho to ISI na naam o nishan ki khatum ho jhye...
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
Those fake degree holders are not sitting by their choice, people like you and me voted for them thats why they are there

. And we want him held accountable for his misdoings. We want to know what this PREMIER INTELLIGENCE AGENCY is doing with our money when its so incapable that it did not had knowledge that the world's most wanted man was living in the neighborhood of PMA their alma mater. We want audit of all the funds given to military. We want punished them all who are responsible for our defense.
Regards,
"Sometimes what we see is not as what we think and Sometimes what we think is not just as what we see"

Not everything is appropriate to be made public.......... (in any country ... whether its usa, pk or any other country........)

Let me tell you bro that hm ISI & MI per criticize to easily ker lete hein but we should never forget their sacrifices... which usually we dont know or understand (especially behind the enemy lines) .... our men may die but can never be broken.......... there are several one way missions (i.e. even if successful... still then no return...) jo ke her officer ki wish hoti he that he should embrace martyrdom for his country..... serving in intelligence is tougher than serving in military.... and these are the men which are ready to give their everything (their life) any time whenever our homeland needs the sacrifice.....

just for the sake of a fault (which is more a technology failure than the intelligence) we should not blame the whole institution..... one of the biggest reasons of 1971 separation of east pakistan was the divide in public & armed forces.... and we must not repeat the same mistakes and play in the hands of our enemies.....

Yes, we may identify the weak areas for the improvement but must avoid criticizing the whole institution.... that'll weaken our national unity and is not in the larger interest of Pakistan.

regards,
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman View Post
"Sometimes what we see is not as what we think and Sometimes what we think is not just as what we see"

Not everything is appropriate to be made public.......... (in any country ... whether its usa, pk or any other country........)

tion..... one of the biggest reasons of 1971 separation of east pakistan was the divide in public & armed forces.... and we must not repeat the same mistakes and play in the hands of our enemies.....

regards,
This is also true ,all politicians are accountable and your arguments sounds to me.But this is a critical time and we are answer able to international community.second operation held with in the border range not outside the border.That seems to be pre planned job.why our armed and civil head are silent over this issue.And is it sounds to us we must be silent when foreign jets threats our sovereignty and our PM is saying foreign intervention is right.so let them to be inquired.
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Sorry but I don't believe a word of this..I am all for ACCOUNTABILITY across the board..for all institutions..whether civil or military..it is high time now..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ArifAwan (Friday, May 13, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Sorry but I don't believe a word of this..I am all for ACCOUNTABILITY across the board..for all institutions..whether civil or military..it is high time now..
this sounds a good approach
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Khanewalian will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Brother everyone is agree with your point of view.Top brass establishment ki accountability honi chahiye or politicians ki bhi. But we should support our institutions in this critical situation which is going now a days. CIA also want to push back the DG ISI and defame the Pak Army. What kind of language, Firdous Ashiq Awan is using about DG ISI, k DG ISI ne surrender kar diya ha! iss ka matlab ha k DG ISI Parliament ka dushman tha?
Kya hamara dushman inn halat se fayda nahi utha sakta?
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
..after all they have the most modern arms and surveillance capabilities..
are you sure about it?

PAK armyz failure in abbotabad episode was the result of inferior technology and nothing more but unfortunately this failure has been exploited a lot by some learned PAKISTANIZ.

ab waqt a geya hai ka army apna qibla darust kar la.enough is enough they have to behave like a professional army and not as a puppetmaster of our democratic system.but before this politicians ko bhi apna qibla darust karna paray ga.

we all need to back our DG ISI.jub badal jhatain gey to daikh lain gey in k sath kya karna hai.but this is not the time of resignations and pointing fingers because the enemy has clearly indicated that it will not refrain itself from attacking our country in the future as well.it is the time to adopt a collective strategy.institutions backed by the people of PAK is the need of hour.

resignation of DG ISI is what americans require.
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

ravian786 will become famous soon enoughravian786 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

With ur due permission allow me to say it as a very generous and manly move by Sujah Pasha..Our country history has no example like it according to my unschooled eyes.The reasons can be many of the negligence or to some extent failure of the ISI,but on the other hand u have to think that US CIA is equipped by the most advance instrumental backup could,nt found Osama for so many years since 9 11.
Now the need of the hour is to respect todays ISI and military acceptance and plan for the coming days
think............................
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravian786 View Post
With ur due permission allow me to say it as a very generous and manly move by Sujah Pasha..Our country history has no example like it according to my unschooled eyes.The reasons can be many of the negligence or to some extent failure of the ISI,but on the other hand u have to think that US CIA is equipped by the most advance instrumental backup could,nt found Osama for so many years since 9 11.
Now the need of the hour is to respect todays ISI and military acceptance and plan for the coming days
think............................
Intelligence failure alone is not a big issue, but this was more than that. Even The CIA and FBI Failed to stop Osama in 9/11 which was a huge intelligence failure, but that's not what we are angry about, you should understand what the problem is.

1 - Osama was hiding near pma for more than 5 years, yet ISI HAD NO CLUE (This makes me angry)

2 - ISI officials and Our Interior minister repeatedly made statements Osama is not in pakistan and it's confirmed, this is what makes me angry.

3 - American helicopters came and were in our air space for more than an hour, not only this but they deeply penetrated our air space yet our air force was sleeping, this is what makes me angry

4 - There was heavy firing and shootout near the PMA for about 40 mins+-, yet our army was not alerted, this is what makes me angry

5 - After all this, our Nalayak General says "If USA attacks once more like this, we will review our friendship policy for them" This is what makes me angry .. Does this mean that this time the attack was ok and no action will be taken?

6 - When the army and air force was alerted, they made no attempts on a reply to the enemy (This is what makes me angry)

The ARMY has always made blunders and destroyed our country, because of them we lost half of our country yet we respected them and loved them so much and what did they give us in return? Such Incompetence? Such Shame? I don't even know how you people walk proudly now because I seriously don't and I cannot until and unless our country gives a bold physical reply. Let alone physical reply, they are so scared even to issue a bold statement lol .. all this and many more things makes us angry, so don't confuse it only with intelligence failure, that's only one thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Friday, May 13, 2011)