Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:44 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 14, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Its an intelligence failure and the DG ISI claimed himself. This is apparently a good omen that army is accepting supremacy of parliament and wants national approach towards defence etc... Now condemning politicians or army top brass will not serve purpose. Not at all. They all are having many faults and they should remove them and develop a national policy for defence and foreign affairs with consensus and giving due hearing to all stakeholders of nation....
This was not only Intelligence failure, you don't need the intelligence to alert you when your air space violation is done and when the enemy choppers are in your air space for more than an hour, neither do you need intelligence to alert the army when a place very near PMA is turned into a battle field for almost 40 minutes. You cannot simply ignore the mistakes and blunders of our army by labeling it as an "Intelligence failure" alone.

They want orders from parliament now to bring down drones and to give a reply to the enemy and asks if Gov ask us we can give a reply, but when it comes to imposing martial laws, they ask whom? lol. When it's their personal benefit, they don't bother asking but when it comes to national interest, they need to ask and wait for orders before taking action against an enemy that has attacked us? Is this what the army is trained and payed for?

Army and ISI is very well aware of their reputation now in the eyes of the public, this was their strength which gave them the courage to do whatever they want even if its against our national interest but now that the public opinion has changed they are doing yet another drama by blackmailing the parliament and people of pakistan emotionally.

Mark my words, If the army, ISI and Air force were not severely punished and humiliated this time not only on public level (which they already have been, i guess) but also officially, then the day is not far when we will become slaves once again! Remember this

Quote:
I dont know why you people either tend to support/defend or denounce intelligence agencies, better to say the prime intelligence agency. Is ISI something supranatural? We dont see anything good to their credit specifiically with regard to intelligence work rather they have been good in bullying things.. Its an institution of the country like others and just favouring it due to its extroversion rather exerting style is not sagacious approach. I know some of our fellow members, who are vociferous in support of ISI are going to take some tests to enter into that prime intelligence agency as SI or Inspector. Honestly telling you, first enter in that organization thn see inner things yourself thn you will be able to judge/comment. Further telling you, SI or Inspector is not at all a post for having any good position or policy/decision making thing. Rather, just toe the line and yes sir yes sir. I myself see SI and Inspector in front of just an officer of AD level and all sublimation and head down and saying yes sir, agreed sir, as per your order sir, whatever you feel okay... .. moreover, there is no good place for a civilian personnel in that organization. Perhaps some people know much about its nitties and gritties.. .. And similarly there are some others who just want to put their comments for the sake of comments, without any acumen or sagacity!
No one said ISI is supernatural, neither is our army. But It's not rocket science to learn about enemy violating your air space and fighting deep in your soil for about 40 minutes. This just shows that our army, isi and air force are all incompetent and needs to be reformed.

Quote:
Instead of putting your comments on intelligence work or defending/oppossing state instituions-which none of you know or able to get even an iota of its knowledge, its none of your business- you people should discuss issues related to your studies and related to you.
Pakistan is our country and we reserve full right to discuss issues regardless of our comments are given importance or not, we will say the truth

Quote:
Also try to play your due role for nation building at your own capacity and at your level. Just submission of forms doesnt make you csp or ISI SI or Inspector, at this point of time you and we all are people of the nation, the citizens of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and most of all human beings. Its much difficuilt to be a patriotic and nation care citizen and lot more difficuilt to be a good human being. Nobody from abroad will come to make our country right, it is we all who are to work for it and at any capacity either we are to be csp's, or isi personnel, a doctor, engineer, nurse, pharmacist, farmer, shopkeeper, businessman, banker, entrepreneur etc etc in any capacity we should try to be good human being and a good citizen of nation, law abiding and caring for others... Please think bigger for the nation, not for mere petty issues, which are not relating to you.
yeah I agree no one will come from outside, but why aren't the people of pakistan retaliating against the gov just like it happened in arab countries. Why don't we overthrow this gov and make an example for the later gov to come. We all know our policies are that what USA want's and we are not truly Independent, then what have we done? What have I done? Nothing ..... only talks And What have you done? Nothing ....... only talks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Saturday, May 14, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

Asif Amin will become famous soon enough

Pakistani nation is an incredible.

Jub se pakistan wujud me aya he ye qoum har tarah ki azmaish se do char rahi he aur aaj tak halat se lar rahi he aur nahi thaki balke aaj bhi har tarah ke halat ka muqabla karne ke lye tayar he.

Hum ne jange bhi dekhi, selab, zalzale, mehngai, be rozgari, corruption, target killings aur 9/11 se aaj tak hum 35000 afrad ki qurbani de chuke hain, lekin aaj bhi hum hosla nahi hare. Kya koe qaum aur esi sar zameen pe moojuda dor me he ?

Agar hame hukumat aur Army ka mukhklisana sath bager political game ( doglepan ) ke miljae to hame dunya ki koe qaum shikast nahi de sakti.

Is waqt Alhamdulillah puri dunya me pakistani tableegi jamate islam phela rahi hain, hamare ulama shaeed ho rahe he, hamare mujahideen kashmir, Afghanistan se Chechnya tak shadate de chuke hai aur aaj bhi Pakistan ke mujahideen Allah ki raza ke lye apni jan dene ko tayar he, kya koe aur Nation esi he ?

Hamare mulk me sub se zyada talent he magar wasael ki aur hukumati sarparasti ki kami he, agar ye bhi miljae to hum dunya ko chalayenge.

Allah hamara hami wa nasir rahe. Aur hamare idaru , Army aur Hukumat ko hamara mukhlis banae.
aariz (Sunday, May 15, 2011), Ayesha Mahmood (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 15, 2011), mjkhan (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Amin View Post
Pakistani nation is an incredible.

Jub se pakistan wujud me aya he ye qoum har tarah ki azmaish se do char rahi he aur aaj tak halat se lar rahi he aur nahi thaki balke aaj bhi har tarah ke halat ka muqabla karne ke lye tayar he.

Hum ne jange bhi dekhi, selab, zalzale, mehngai, be rozgari, corruption, target killings aur 9/11 se aaj tak hum 35000 afrad ki qurbani de chuke hain, lekin aaj bhi hum hosla nahi hare. Kya koe qaum aur esi sar zameen pe moojuda dor me he ?

Agar hame hukumat aur Army ka mukhklisana sath bager political game ( doglepan ) ke miljae to hame dunya ki koe qaum shikast nahi de sakti.

Is waqt Alhamdulillah puri dunya me pakistani tableegi jamate islam phela rahi hain, hamare ulama shaeed ho rahe he, hamare mujahideen kashmir, Afghanistan se Chechnya tak shadate de chuke hai aur aaj bhi Pakistan ke mujahideen Allah ki raza ke lye apni jan dene ko tayar he, kya koe aur Nation esi he ?

Hamare mulk me sub se zyada talent he magar wasael ki aur hukumati sarparasti ki kami he, agar ye bhi miljae to hum dunya ko chalayenge.

Allah hamara hami wa nasir rahe. Aur hamare idaru , Army aur Hukumat ko hamara mukhlis banae.
Extremely commendable brother.Ameen.I appreciate ur thoughts.I hope that a time comes,sooner rather than later,when public representatives,civil servants and the military personnel of this country consider themselves the servants of the people instead of their rulers.Military and civil bureaucracy should act as servants of the general public and not as if they are something out of this world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
aariz (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dear brother Hamza, I also appreciate your thoughts, we both are same because our mission is same. Service of humanity , service of our beloved Nation and Motherland.
aariz (Sunday, May 15, 2011), Hamza Salick (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Amin View Post
Dear brother Hamza, I also appreciate your thoughts, we both are same because our mission is same. Service of humanity , service of our beloved Nation and Motherland.
Agreed brother Asif..May we,in our respective capacities,be of benefit to our country and the nation.Ameen
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

Is waqt America ki public aur Senators bhi Pakistan se begarna nahi chate kyunke agar Pakistan America ka sath chor de to America apni jeeti hoe jang har jaega.

Pakistan ka America economy wise to kamzor karsakta he magar Pakistan ke irede nahi tor sakta. Agar Pakistan begar jae to America ke gale me phans sakta he.

Afghanistan me shah ki hukumat ka khatma Pakistan ke hi tawun se hua, phr Taliban hukumat bhi Pakistan ke tawun se bani aur Pakistan ke hi tawun se Hamid Karzai power me aya.

Sheikh Osama ko Sudan ne nikala, Afghanistan chorna para magar Pakistan ne khufya tareeqe se bhi Allah ke mujahid ko jaga di. Pakistani nation ko khauf nahi khana chaye aur na hi hukumat ko.

Agar India kuch karta he to Pakistan is ko to dekhlega, Aap yaqeen kare India ki public Pakistan ke naam se bhi darti he, sirf media pe propegenda he ke Pakistan ko nuksan phunchaenge.

Allah hamari madad kare aur hame corruption aur apas ke ikhtilaf se bachae.
Khanewalian (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Dakooan da je saath na dainda pind da pehreydaar
Ajj paireen zanjeer na hondi, jitt na hondi har
Paggaan aapney gall wich pa lo turo payt de bhaar
Chadh jaye te mushkil lehndi bootan di sarkar
(Jalib)
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."