Tuesday, May 14, 2024
01:48 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by finder View Post
Power lust should not be present in the citizens of a nation . The desire for weapons instead of heath , education and other services shows psychological problem . There should be overhauling of people's mind through education.
mr. finder PAKz nuclear programme is based on the the doctrine of minimum deterrence.it is not for power lust of our nation.

if desire for weapons is a psychological problem than the nation you want to invade PAK and secure our nukes are more psychic than us.not to mention the list of countries following U.S which have more psychic desires than us cause i hope that you already are aware of them.

and BTW what makes you think we prefer weapons over health,education etc?

if possible i would destroy all weapons and arms factories etc and build schools, colleges,universities etc.but is it possible?

what we desire and how we act are two different things cause real world cannot run in accordance to our desires.
muhammad_essa (Wednesday, May 18, 2011)
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have seen that all of my friends here on forum are very emotional about the possession of nuclear weapons .They want atomic power . It is not a good sign . Power lust should not be present in the citizens of a nation . The desire for weapons instead of heath , education and other services shows psychological problem . There should be overhauling of people's mind through education.
Finder, I agree with you that most people are here emotional however it's not only emotional but also logical to have in possession nuclear weapon(s). It Is always a plus point, however more measures are need to be taken for it's security. Education and health etc can come later but first we need to be a free nation and nuclear weapons guarantee that (at least in the world we live in atm) it will change later maybe with more modern technologies and weapons coming out but it's good to have to be on the safer side.

Please also understand that education is important but pakistan is not a state like other states where education is advanced yet no better defense weapons are available. Those countries are somehow not hated by powers like India, Israel And/or USA. We have a history of being hated by all the 3 and we must have something for our security

Pakistan however should make itself capable of holding nuclear weapons and capable of making more deadly weapons with no objections from international community and that my friend will take a long long time
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Old Wednesday, May 18, 2011

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

@ finder..i think you are inebriabted at the moment of making analysis..Keeping our nukes safe is not a lust of power rather it is a shield against our not-so-friendly neighbours.if a mere incident of Osama killing is the reason we should surrender our nukes to U.S then what about U.S who totally had the interlligence failure on 9/11 and who in some reported incidences had some nukes missing..And why you are comparing education with nuclear warheads?? Dude this is Pakistan not Australia..you want to fight with books against Indian warheads???Education is important but this is extraneous to this topic..we are emotional regarding the safety of our nation buit you are dumb enough not to have the same opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to khanbaba512 For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
Banned

finder is an unknown quantity at this point

the justifation given by most friends for the possession of nukes is based on a illogical hype about india . Most people in pakistan think that India will eat us . and there is only army and nukes that can save us from indian threat . Friends , enough is enough , it is a propaganda that is launched by defence eastablishment to grab most of our resources . pakistan does not need nukes . in 99 , we were nuclear power, yet we had to pay back for misadventure of kargil . these nukes can be taken over by extremists . any one who is at the security of these nukes can be brainwashed by islamic extremists . we should think logically .
we should not think of being leader of muslim world . infact there is no muslim world , in Arab countries most jobs are occupied by the Hindus of India . We should think in terms of mankind now . the world has made much progress beyonds the limits of religious boundries.
Old Friday, June 17, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
the justifation given by most friends for the possession of nukes is based on a illogical hype about india . Most people in pakistan think that India will eat us . and there is only army and nukes that can save us from indian threat .
At least I don't think that our army is capable enough to save us as they have a history of lost wars that speak for itself. However, If there is a war (Not necessarily with India) can be anyone, then of course nukes are a plus point to have. I don't think we should give up nukes however we should make it secure and should make our army competent.

Quote:
Friends , enough is enough , it is a propaganda that is launched by defence eastablishment to grab most of our resources . pakistan does not need nukes . in 99 , we were nuclear power, yet we had to pay back for misadventure of kargil . these nukes can be taken over by extremists . any one who is at the security of these nukes can be brainwashed by islamic extremists . we should think logically .
Depends on what exactly do you mean by "extremists". I don't think that our nukes can be taken away so easily but I agree with you that with some planning and effort and man power it could be achieved. But please note, if it can be achieved now it does not necessarily means that they can be achieved at a later point of time too because you never know maybe one day things will change and we will have a competent army and establishment. At least I like to think so

Quote:
we should not think of being leader of muslim world . infact there is no muslim world , in Arab countries most jobs are occupied by the Hindus of India . We should think in terms of mankind now . the world has made much progress beyonds the limits of religious boundries.
I don't think we are trying to be the leaders of the muslim world because we have made fun of muslim law in our country and we are no where near what we know as Islam.

Regardless of the argument put forth by you, It is logically in our interest to posses nuclear weapons.

Consider the following scenario

Suppose you have a headache, will you take a pain killer and try to relax or will you blow your head off to get rid of the headache itself?

Giving up nuclear weapons is not the solution, making them secure and having a competent army and establishment is a solution but I know It might not be achieved in my life time.
Old Saturday, June 18, 2011

mujipak is on a distinguished road

I have listened from many senior citizens and some youth that why we made atom bomb? after becoming a nuclear nation we lost electricity, we lost our national integrity, Balochistan where we tested the atomic bomb is now become a ethnic atomic bomb. Our nation is getting frustrated. Now we point out atomic bomb or Army for our destruction. I think that the propagandists of USA and India are successful in their plan. They have already demoralized us and now trying to create agitation between Army and public. As far as this thread is concerned I am still not sure about the presence of Osama Bin Laden in Abbottabad, why didn't USA show his picture? still the confusion remains.
Old Sunday, June 19, 2011

abdulwahabbutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
the justifation given by most friends for the possession of nukes is based on a illogical hype about india . Most people in pakistan think that India will eat us . and there is only army and nukes that can save us from indian threat . Friends , enough is enough , it is a propaganda that is launched by defence eastablishment to grab most of our resources . pakistan does not need nukes .

go and check what did Israel before Arab-Israel War. they used all its budget for defense. and also try to find an Answer of Israel's PM to English Reporter after that decision.

Look.

Without Education you may called as stone age people.
Without Health facilities you may called Sick people.
But without Army or Defense you will be a prisoner or Slaves.

On One Forum an Americal guy told me one thing "No doubt Education and health have a lot importance but on the side Defense have also a lot importance. Because without strong defense you will finish soon."

I did not said all this. this said by an american guy Or I should use your favorite nation in the world. :P
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulwahabbutt View Post
go and check what did Israel before Arab-Israel War. they used all its budget for defense. and also try to find an Answer of Israel's PM to English Reporter after that decision.

Look.

Without Education you may called as stone age people.
Without Health facilities you may called Sick people.
But without Army or Defense you will be a prisoner or Slaves.
Israel is not recognised by its neighbours except egypt, but we are !
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

Respected fellows,

With due respect, I would like to reiterate that it is none of your business to consider the issue of nukes, their presence and thereafter to have decision as to whether they are to be seized by any body including USA!

You should have some important things to think and give your precious time/energies e.g. your studies...

As far as my views for the originator and continuer of this thread, Mr Finder, are concerned, I would just say;

- A person registered in this forum in May, 2011

- The person made seven posts in forum since thn, out of which five posts are related to this thread, while one post was made to originate a thread namely, 'end of OSAMA ,End of Terrorism perpetrated in name of Islam' and another was made in thread '184 serving Generals'.

-Interestingly Mr. Finder was, though interested to initiate a thread on Osama on May 06, 2011, yet after thn he did not bother to put even a single line reply when other fellow members had contributed 18 posts. !

My dear Sir Finder, excuse me, would you mind not to put any further post related to matters of state security! If you have some serious issues for css or any other examination, thn try to concentrate on those posts, or if you have some habit of giving your generous comments on national issues thn better to write in newspapers or journals instead of wasting your credible information/ time in such study forums. Your healthy comments do help in disturbing minds of aspirants/genuine students towards no issues...
Banned

@awan

sec . issues are not beyong the scope of current affairs . here aspiratns have developed a logic in possessing or not possessing nuclear weapons .
my no post is beyond the scope of css . please broad your vision ,
rgds