Monday, April 29, 2024
04:45 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Banned

finder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USA should Seize Nuclear Bombs of Pakistan

The presence of Osama near Pakistan Military Academy shows that either Pakistan is an incompetent state or a rogue state hiding the most most dangerous terrorist in its territory .
In both cases Pakistan should not be allowed to have nuclear bomb because it can be taken over by terrorists . The country who does not know that a high profile terrorist is living at 1.3 km away from its top military academy that is often visted by the army chief has no right to keep weapons of mass destruction . Pakistan should hand its nuclear bomb over to the international community or the USA should carry out an operation to seize it . Nuclear bomb in the possession of pakistan is a threat to international peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to finder For This Useful Post:
snake (Tuesday, June 21, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Pinky2 is on a distinguished road

excuse me????!!
in your first line, you accuse Pakistani government of harbouring the terrorist, as if he was here with our tacit permission..and then in the third one, u insinuate that Pakistan did not "know"??? first make up your mind, son ...a prerequisite for engaging in such discussions....

oh wait..i think i can draw a parallel!! finder finds it hard to come up with sound logic, so he should hand over his commenting rights to the forum or moderators should seize his right to comment.

So u like my solution?

Last edited by Pinky2; Friday, May 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinky2 For This Useful Post:
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), Fading Glimpse (Friday, May 13, 2011), khuhro (Friday, May 13, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky2 View Post
excuse me????!!
in your first line, you accuse Pakistani government of harbouring the terrorist, as if he was here with our tacit permission..and then in the third one, u insinuate that Pakistan did not "know"??? first make up your mind, son ...a prerequisite for engaging in such discussions....

oh wait..i think i can draw a parallel!! finder finds it hard to come up with sound logic, so he should hand over his commenting rights to the forum or moderators should seize his right to comment.

So u like my solution?
Pinky..he used the word EITHER...and he mentiones that it can be one of the two cases...I don't think there is anything wrong with the statement theoretically..But yeah u can argue with the point of view..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
finder (Friday, May 13, 2011), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Saturday, May 14, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

finder... i disagree with your point of view. we are not aware of the facts, even our govt. was not aware of osama's presence there at ABOTTABAD. and we cant even say that osama was residing there before his demise or his was brought there after he was martyred. i would like to share Allama Iqbal's verse, hope u would understand what i want to say
" IS KHEL ME TA'AUN-E-MARATAB HAI ZAROORI
SHATIR KI INAYAT SY TU FARZEEN ME PYADA
BE'CHARA PYADA TOU HAI EK MOHRA-E-NACHEEZ
FARZEEN SY B POSHEEDA HAI SHATIR KA IRADA"

Allah bless PAKISTAN.....
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

It seems the propagandists of CIA have reached to this forum as well.
First we saw a thread with lot of mud slinging on Pak army and now a gentleman is demanding to hand over our nuclear assets to USA.
Come on. It is time to be united and stand behind our security institutions.
Call for Change (Sunday, June 19, 2011), Fading Glimpse (Friday, May 13, 2011), muhammad_essa (Saturday, May 14, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Saturday, May 14, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, May 14, 2011), Saqib Shah (Friday, May 13, 2011), skhan86 (Saturday, June 18, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, May 13, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

fitman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Who is finder? its his/her 1st post... a novice? a kid? or a masked person just de-motivating my beloved countrymen. How can a pakistani think and write such statements?

whats the gaurentee that cssforum donot have fake accounts? its strange...

(-1) to finder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fitman For This Useful Post:
ArifAwan (Friday, May 13, 2011), khuhro (Friday, May 13, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by finder View Post
The presence of Osama near Pakistan Military Academy shows that either Pakistan is an incompetent state or a rogue state hiding the most most dangerous terrorist in its territory .
In both cases Pakistan should not be allowed to have nuclear bomb because it can be taken over by terrorists . The country who does not know that a high profile terrorist is living at 1.3 km away from its top military academy that is often visted by the army chief has no right to keep weapons of mass destruction . Pakistan should hand its nuclear bomb over to the international community or the USA should carry out an operation to seize it . Nuclear bomb in the possession of pakistan is a threat to international peace.
so now you are going to decide what is a rogue or incompetent state and presence of obama seems to be your standard.

9?11 happened in america under their nose with cia having infinte resources at their disposal so i think they also dont have any right of having nukes?

because of mumbai attacks india also dont have any right of nukes?

because of london attacks england can also not keep nukes?

brother is this post written by you or just a copy paste?i mean you want PAK to give up its nukes which is exactly what india,usa etc etc wants.

do you have any idea that it is the nuclear capacity keeping india away from us?
Saqib Shah (Friday, May 13, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, May 13, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Khanewalian will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by finder View Post
Are you sure that Osama was present there in Abbotabad? According to Intelligence report this was the whole fabricated drama made by CIA.And You all know it very well..
But some liberal fascists also in Pakistan are not happy with our Atomic Bomb. Our Nukes are safe more than Indian, Japanese and American's Nukes. why you haven't keep keen eye on these countries? Why Only Pakistan? Why?
muhammad_essa (Saturday, May 14, 2011)
Old Friday, May 13, 2011

Pinky2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Pinky..he used the word EITHER...and he mentiones that it can be one of the two cases...I don't think there is anything wrong with the statement theoretically..But yeah u can argue with the point of view..

Dear Hamza_salick86,
i know what "either" means...and he hasnt used either in the sense u are assuming it to be, i.e either pakistan gave him permission to hide or else Pakistan had no idea that he was here...his argument isnt quite that lousy *scoffs*......he didnt use "either" and "or" for these two scenarios..instead he used these two for two synonymous expressions ; either Pakistan is an incompetent state or a rogue state hiding the most most dangerous terrorist in its territory

so kindly read his entry again and plz admit that i was right and you were wrong..

he is entitled to his own opinion but this one was devoid of logic..

PS:in case u havnt noticed he himself has nothing to say about my logical rebuttal....classic case of Muddai sust, Gawah Chust
Old Friday, May 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

First of all i think..Finder hasn't written this himself..I think he has got this from any international newspaper or journal because nowadays they are writing stuff like this..

Secondly,I firmly believe that Pakistan should not change its status quo on its nuclear weapons.Nuclear weapons,unlike its army,are a pride of Pakistan and strategically important n maintaining balance of power/balance of terror in the region.I am of the point of view that having nuclear capability we shud cut down on the size of our defence spendings as France did back in 50's..Im totally in favour of Pakistan maintaining a nuclear arsenal and reject any notion that it shud be disarmed.Nukes are essential to our sovereignity and our dignity.No fool is going to tell me or the others what my opinions on an issue are..

Thirdly I am not one of those who will pamper the military or civil institutions on their failures.I have asked for across the board Accountability and I will keep to my opinion.

Last edited by Rixwan; Friday, May 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: personal comments edited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Cute Badshah (Friday, May 13, 2011), muhammad_essa (Saturday, May 14, 2011), R3b3l (Saturday, May 14, 2011)