Saturday, May 18, 2024
07:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 28, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Thread should be named "Garam Masala" Poora thread parh ke bhi nahi pata lagta keh aakhir topic of discussion hai kya.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Thread should be named "Garam Masala" Poora thread parh ke bhi nahi pata lagta keh aakhir topic of discussion hai kya.
Madam me kya karun agar log aa k khamakha me mjh pe attack kiye ja rhe hain..Malmeen Khan ne sensible way me bat ki,me ne sensible way me jawab dia.Ub ye Rayaan ka me kya kar sakta hun.Ap behtr daikh rhi hain k he cant contribute anything useful,rather takes wrong meanings and tries to be a 'Tariq teddy/mastana' in himself.Isey keh dain 'jugtain' hi lgani he tw lahore me mil le mjhse is ka wo shoq bhi poora kar dnPlease ko aptitude test hi rkh dain is forum pe entry k liye
imbindas (Saturday, May 28, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Jo abhi eligible nahi hain CSS ke liye, un ka profile un ki eligibility tak block ker diya jaye. Yehi wahid solution reh gya hai is ka.
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Agreed....Hum issi liye post nahe kar sakte kuch iss thread me, warna kab k kar chuke hote. All have astrayed from the topic sentence.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Garam Masala ab ho gaya ha , pehlay arguments thay aur ab shughal lag rha ha
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Jo abhi eligible nahi hain CSS ke liye, un ka profile un ki eligibility tak block ker diya jaye. Yehi wahid solution reh gya hai is ka.
Yes u are right.Agay un ki eligibility ka faisla FPSC khud hi kar daygi
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

We acknowledge and skimpy thing is that ISI is the conscientious Intelligence Agency in the World.Story End.

Ub malmeen ne bhi mjhse ikhtilaf kia he..lekin us se merii issues pe bat hui he..I am more than happy to reply to her because us ne non-personal tareekay se kia he reply.I hate when somebody tries to drag me person rather than my ideas into the debate.That I cant stand.

@L.I..I see u have no email id in ur contact info.Can you please mail me on my email ID coz I want to talk to u about something.Would not be appropriate on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Ub malmeen ne bhi mjhse ikhtilaf kia he..lekin us se merii issues pe bat hui he..I am more than happy to reply to her because us ne non-personal tareekay se kia he reply.I hate when somebody tries to drag me person rather than my ideas into the debate.That I cant stand.

@L.I..I see u have no email id in ur contact info.Can you please mail me on my email ID coz I want to talk to u about something.Would not be appropriate on the forum.
You can see my fb link in my profile. Message me there please.

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
I do not totally discount the fact that the Jewish lobby doesn't interfere with world politics.Yes to an extent they do.But I am severely against the approach of thinking that ever harm that is done to our country,or any trouble that befalls us is a jewish or RAW plot.This only divulges us from the real issue;our own mistakes and misdoings.Jews are not involved in everything bad thats happening to ur country.I would say for all the troubles facing Pakistan,20% might be due to this jewish lobby and 80% due to our own misdoings.Then again,if we let foreign powers and players infiltrate us,treat us like puppets,buy are military command and politicians/civil servants,whose mistake is this ultimately??Theirs?no,Ours.We have just found a convenient way out of every turmoil by putting the blame on other extraenous of foreign factors.Okay if the jews have infiltrated everything so deeply,why have the developed countries progressed.Now I know u might try and refute this argument by referring to things written in 'Zionist protocols',so I preemptively deny it by saying that OK if their economies are controlled by the jewish lobby,still the quality of life of the people their is better.Why aren't the jews causing any real harm to China,S.Korea,Japan,Brazil etc and why only focusing on us?This thought only pushes us more into our already ripe state of denial,and thus we totally exonerate ourselves from any blame.
@Salick
I admit that we have made great mistakes, i'm not denying. While talking about the quality of life of people of countries you stated above are QUITE different with us in Religious and Cultural values or say they are resembling to that of jews to some extant that is how relexed but again you'll consider me a fundamental or even extremist muslim if i'm saying all that. I'm sure you'll think so..
See,as I say,there is a fundamental difference in the school of thoughts.You belong to a school of thought I imply than thinks there is a RAW or Jewish sponsored hand behind every turmoil in Pakistan..I belong to a school of thought that says that everything is happening because of our own mistakes,past and present.We cannot exonerate ourselves from this fact because we have got quiet a dark national history.
Now talking about school of thoughts, then I have same thoughts about my politicians, army and history as you've. But i would have tilted towards those to whom you're, if our CONSTITUTIONS were made by really our own leaders.
Even if USA is present in Pakistan,who allowed them to come here??Zia fought a proxy for them.Musharref agreeg to sell our bases to them.Both were military dictators.Whereas two democratic governments atleast,the ZAB bhutto one and the Nawaz Shareef one have tried to sdistance Pakistan from this external or as u would call it,'Jewish' influence..
We were sold far before Musharraf even Zia when we were called a free state...
And yeah,I think it is a total fantasy that USA hasn't been able to touch Pakistan because ISI is there.Well,USA feeds ISI.They feed ur army.They always have.How can ISI go against their interests.And if they try going against them,they can attack a house near ur Military academy and carry out an operation there.4 terrorists or agents whatever u call them,held ur armed forces at bay for so many hours,no where is the competence in that?the slogan that ISI and Army have saved Pakistan is nothing but a rhetoric with not an iota of truth.When did they save Pakistan?Give me ONE example.
The example is the killing of thousands of Northern people, their sacrifice is safty for us and this safty is provided by ISI.. i hope you'll better understand!! I told you before that i'm not in their favour..
They have always been the aggressors,and they have always lost.In Simla,and in Kargil ur 'corrupt politicians' saved ur army from complete elimination and humiliation.And what did ur general do with those leaders??anyone?
Politicians?? May ALLAH give them Hidayah...!!
In the end I shall close my argument by saying that unless we start going over our mistakes,we won't be able to start correcting them.Things have to be put right.If we criticize and hold people accountable(Like I have been asking),this transition could be smooth.It could be a silent revolution.Otherwise,we might as well prepare for a bloodbath like the French Revolution or a repeat of 1971.Its upto u what u preferPERIOD
If the first brick of the building is not straight then how you think the whole building would be straight..?
I'm sorry if said something out of course of CSS because we are bound to have a moderate discussion and not to be extreme towards any issue if want to pass the exam... hahaha!!! this is what you call hypocracy and that very time i said you'll become a part of that hypocratic society...