Sunday, May 05, 2024
03:09 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 03, 2011

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointed state of Depts In Pakistan. Is There Any Ray of Hope?

Dear Aspirants, Respected CSP's, Written Qualifiers and common people of Pakistan.

I want you all to draw your attentions to the disappointed state of Government Departments. I with my father, on daily basis, visit the office of Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, Gardawars and Patwaris but the problem which we want to be solved is still at the standstill and we are not getting any progress in our file even after going through the legal process of demarcation of land.

My father is an owner of 12 marlas land, which has been possessed by DHA and they want to develop sector 8 and 9 of DHA on that land on ferozpur road. Now, we just want to handover our land to the DHA for the compensation of our land. We only know the area where our land is, but we don't know the exact measurement of our land. DHA want us to provide them with the proper measurement of the land for which we are roaming since last 3 years in the different offices related to land demarcation.

Here, I just want to raise that for this our Quaid gave us Pakistan? Though my father is a geniun owner as per the record of every office, but we are not getting any positive development. I just want to ask this question to all my Respected CSP's that what kind of Governmental system we have? This system is not bringing anything for common people.

Until and unless you are a bigwig, nothing is for you in Pakistan. Even, the legal rights are not yours as well. And we say that we will reform this situation and very soon become a developed country. I contradict, this will never end and the common people have to bear the burnt forever.

I just want you all to give it a thought. What options we have to fix such kind of injustices? Why don't we get our rights in Pakistan? Why every thing is connected to money and references? Is this the way to become a 1st world country? what is the future of our next generation if situation remains the same? Isn't it a total blackout in context of progress?

Comments and suggestions are required to save this country's future.

Highest Regards For All!

Audacious.
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

Dear, even the darkest cloud is having a silver linning, so never loose hope. But keep in mind, nobody from outside will come to change or correct the system, its we, who have to make it right... Unfortunately we all are deaf and dumb and follow the norms to get our works done. Same is the matter with your case, even after three years you people are unable to get your right.

I will just advice you to use any mode/manner to get your work done.... Think minutely, where the problem lies, who is the responsible person. If they ask money from you, you may go for Anti Corruption people or to Court of law.....

And try to come into the system to make it right. Our dying country needs good people.

(apart from all other things, dont take it to heart; I have learnt a thing while observing the Pakistan, that she belongs to HIM and HE is running it otherwise........ yukh )

Regards
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
AoA

Dear, even the darkest cloud is having a silver linning, so never loose hope. But keep in mind, nobody from outside will come to change or correct the system, its we, who have to make it right... Unfortunately we all are deaf and dumb and follow the norms to get our works done. Same is the matter with your case, even after three years you people are unable to get your right.

I will just advice you to use any mode/manner to get your work done.... Think minutely, where the problem lies, who is the responsible person. If they ask money from you, you may go for Anti Corruption people or to Court of law.....

And try to come into the system to make it right. Our dying country needs good people.

(apart from all other things, dont take it to heart; I have learnt a thing while observing the Pakistan, that she belongs to HIM and HE is running it otherwise........ yukh )

Regards
Brother i endorse your view that hope shouldnt be left , but problems are so deeply entrenched in our governance system that no single individual can challenge and break the status Quo. Individuls have their own constraints that prevent them proceeding against the corrupt officials. Since every one attached to this system has his/her own interests embedded in this system , they strive to protect it.

If you lodge complaint against patwari , say to DCO , he/she will seek report from AC of concerned sub divion. The AC may ask Tehsildar to probe the matter. Do you think that Tehsilar will ever go against his patwari? No he will never go because it is in his own benifit to keep the system working as it is. Even his superiors who entrusted the enquiry upon him better know how these patwaris work and how they plunder public wealth. But in order to complete the formality, Tehsiladr will call both parties so as to proceed with the enquiry.It is most likely that complainant will be approached by the accused before hand so as to prevent him from attaneding the enquiry but if it doesnt happen the complainant will have to face embarrassment in the hands of officials of Tehsildar Office.At the end, the accused patwari may have to bribe Tehsiladr's reader so as to finalise the enquiry findings in his favour.

What i have mentioned above is the fate of most of the complaints lodged against Govt Officials.

As for as Anto Corruption is concerned , it is one of the most corrupt department of Provincail Govt. Though , they proceed against the public officials but one has to pay them first to make them initiate action.They register the case but afterwards close the files by declaring the accused innocent. Conviction rate of the case registered by ACE is miserably low.

As for as judicail recourse is concened, tJudges cant hold enquiry . They have to rely upon the executives and order enquiry to be conducted.

Your yourself must be aware of the modus operndi prevailing in the Govt Departments. Every one know that with meagre salaries where these Patwaris, Tehsildars, SHOs earn the money from. I can say with full confidence that every SHO with out any exception in all police stations accross the pakistan is corrupt. Their apparant wealth against the meagre salary is more than sufficient proof to indict them. How come a Grade 16 officer can keep a new Model Luxry Car? Their living standard , per se, is a charge sheet against them. But they are not proceeded against because whole system support them as interest of all constituents of the system including High officials , Politicians, Peer etc are embedded in status quo.

From this , i dnt want to say that system cant be changed? IT can be and must be changed but it require concerted efforts from across the social spectrum.No single individual can stand against the entire system.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, October 09, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

A simple piece of advice for the poster ..... Just follow the culture.
All your problems will be solved in no time.
Invincible (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, October 09, 2011)

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

AUDACIOUS:

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.( Be practical & act upon it literally to get your work done).
Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, October 09, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ Saleeqa Batoool and Sociologist, respected fellows you both are very right and I dont tend to oppose you, this is the wreckless nature of system. I very well know that there is no easy remedy except to be a part of the system, but my heart dont get satisfaction, till when we all have to do it.!!!

Am also a small pully of government machinery and always try to stick to merit and fairplay even though sometime had to receive requests for undue favours, similar is the case with me, often have to request somebody somewhere to help out some body in trouble.. .. Its another story that in 95% issues I dont listen anybody and never compromise merit and helping out the distressed.... One important thing, system needs overhaulling but only we can bring changes, nobody from abroad can come to help us... ...

@ Audacious, get my email from my profile and send me email. I will try to see something for your help, but i dont promise for anything.... A simple thing for you, get mobile number of Syed Ali Ammar Kausar from his profile
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/members/k...364.html#award and drop a call to him during office hours, give my reference, tell him Tabassum Shabbir Awan has refered you, if he can do anything etc.
Invincible (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)
Old Friday, October 07, 2011

AUDACIOUS is on a distinguished road

Thanks you so much Tabassum bhai.

I will certainly make him a call as soon as I get some further complications from the Naib Tehsildar's side.

Yesterday, I met with his Assistant and he said that talk to Naib Tehsildar sahab and ask for your time. (Ap nay jo kharcha pani daina hai woh unko day dain tu main ap ke sath chala jaon ga jab kahain gay)

This is what happening around us.

Anyhow, I respect Officers like you. We need new blood with sincerity and purity for their profession and for their country as well.

May ALLAH Bless You!
The Following User Says Thank You to AUDACIOUS For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, October 09, 2011)