Monday, May 06, 2024
03:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, November 19, 2011

flyingislife is on a distinguished road
Default research before you opine.....

respected memebrs....

i want to request all of you one thing

before you give any opinion about any body..any organization or any movement.... plz plz plz research thoroghly and read thoroughly.... go and have a look at him/them... sit with the,,, observe what they do... and whatever they do out of that what is against islam or basic moralities... only then give your opinion/difference.....

dont just make ur mind upon hearing somebody... dont form an image just because some body said that so n so is bad... ....
aik hadees hai " kissi shaksh kay JHOOTA honay kay liay inta hi kafi hai keh koi baat sunay aur bina tehqeek kay agay bayan kar day

tableeghi jamat is not all that bad as u may think..its only a matter of just looking at them closely....

those say they are bad they have not actually known tehm.. just heard of them...

BOKHARI2 is on a distinguished road

avoid having such discussion kisi nay koi ghalat bat keh di to akhirat kharab hojaige ju kaam hamara nhn osay na he discuss kia jai tu acha hay. jis matter main disputes hain PROPHET S.A.W SAY K OSAY ALLAH pay chord du.

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
apnay apay sect ki tableegh krty hain
AGREED yahan parsab apne SECT ki tableeg krte hai barailvi barailvi ,sunni sunni ki deobandi deoband ki, shia shia ki etc. Apko koi yeh nhi bataye ga ke true islam kia hai. Jo is cheez ko samjh jata hai aur quran ko par leta hai usko na tou ki sect ki zaroorat hai na jamat ki. Make strong relation direct to ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMAD (S.A.W).
The Following User Says Thank You to ghulammujtaba86 For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Saturday, November 19, 2011)

most wanted will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahhamxa View Post
I shared what i observed brother And frankly speaking mujhay inlogon se sakht khauf ata hai.I have seen videos of sipah e sahaba , lashkar e jhangvi and jamat u dawa on youtube and observed the kind of hatred they are spreading
u shud watch the videos of Sipah-e-Muhammad as well. dear ur avatar shows that why u criticize a movement of Sunni Muslims though tablighi jammat never did or say anything against any other sect or religion. the sermons of Maulana Tariq Jamil(a reknown Alim of Tablighi Jamat,) are attended by shias. ur psots to the thread shows that u have a little knowledge of religion.

no offence!

i suggest every critic of this Jammat to listen some sermons of maulana Tariq Jamil, available on Youtube, before going to make any comment against it.

most wanted will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post

The current topic was assigned by me to a student and she cant go to Raiwind for data collection and thus seeking the help of forum members. She has also collected material from library.
respected sir ur student is a girl, no problem, she would face no problem visiting Raiwand for there is a separate section for female. i suggest u that u must send her there to collect some first hand data...

sir ap khud b 2-3 shabi-jummy visit kar lay bohat faida hoga, i assure u!

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Plz provide your valuable suggestions on this topic to help a young researcher who is going to write a research paper in the field of sociology of religion.
What is the impact of this movement on pakistani society ? Is there some change in the behaviour/character of people who are attached with this movement, if yes, what is this change ? What is the future of this movement ? if it is going to attract more people and has successful in meeting its goal so far ?
Thanks.

Before commenting anything on the questions asked in this thread, let us broadly understand first as why a Muslim is bound to learn and preach Islam and incorporate it into their life...
I'm writing down below the whole text of the last sermon of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for the convenience of your understanding.

The last sermon
was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca). This Sermon can be found in all books of Hadith.

After praising, and thanking ALLAH prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. ALLAH has judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under ALLAH's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

Well, if you have read this sermon carefully you must have noticed that in the beginning and in the end our Holy Prophet (PBUH) has emphasized much on communicating His message to those who were not there and those generations of humans to come in future hence preaching of Islam. So this proves that every Muslim must not only learn Islam and mould their life accordingly but also preach the same to others. Therefore, learning Islam followed by preaching it becomes an inevitable responsibility of every Muslim.

Coming to your questions now...
As far as the impact of Tablighi Jamaat Movement, it has been positive in my point of view. Yes! regardless of what wrong a handful of Muslims associated with any Tablighi Jamaat do or say (who do not necessarily represent the actual moto of the Jamaat), the movement has changed the lives of many in our society. Some sportsmen and celebrities can be best exemplified for the same. Yes the movement has a bright future since the moto behind this cause is no lurch but to preach Islam as there's always a divine assistance in such virtuous act.
Generally speaking, if someone is accosted by a Tablighi anywhere and preached the basics of Islam which they have forgotten to practise in their daily life, they should lend an attentive ear to them and make a self-analysis whether they are living a life in perfect accord with Islam. If they do not do then they have no right to denigrate a Tablighi Jamaat. Someone above has rightly said "If you cannot commend a great service, at least do not condemn it". The Tablighis are out for a divine cause- the cause which all the Prophets carried out. So, their service is highly commendable.
Old Monday, November 21, 2011

flyingislife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
yes..i agree..lekin yeh log b galat nahi hain jo inhe sahi nah smjhty..e.g riaz basra aur aisay darjano log sipah sahaba se taluq rakhtay the.in pe har kisam k dehshat gardi ka b ilzaam tha..aur yeh sary in tableeghi jamatoun k ijtama se hi pakray gy hain..ya youn kah lain k yeh sb

apnay apay sect ki tableegh krty hain aur in k miltant wing b hain..ab is ko b deny nahi kiya ja skta k in tableeghi jamatoun k militant wing hain..agr in k mlitant wings ko nahi manta tu phir mein yehi kahun ga k woh srf in k 1,2 khutbay sun k hi aya ha ..is se zyada nahi
brother.... And all respected members.... Please understand that we are all educated people here.... When we divide ourselves in sects then who is going to guide the majority of our society who not educated...

Where from these sects have come into us? Dont we all follow one allah? Dont we all follow one rasool (pbuh) dont we all have one glorious book? All sects agrees on this in our country... Then why we are divided? What was teh sect of our great leader , muhammad (pbuh) what sect quran propagates? Its a matter of minor differences on interpretation of few things... On this diff we are out there to grade each other kafirs.. Is it justified? We talk about sects and not islam... Please please before we follow the traditional molvies we must open up our book... Read n read n read... Evry time u read u will enhance ur understanding... Allah will open up the doors of knowledge... These molvies are mostly from that lot who didnt do anything in life and went to madarsas... Now for a good alim the contemporary knowlege is also must... Knowledge of the environtment whr the islam is to be practised... They dont have tht knwledge... So they emotionally exploit people to run own lives... Its sad we educated are too exploited by so called alims....

If i catch your cousin from you home who has commited a murder... That in no way makes u a murderer or supporter of murderer.... Its simple....

Suiciders are from deobandis and tableeghis? Well its not because they are deobandis... I think so.... May be if the sect you favor was there in afghanistan and and fata..... Engaged i nwar... Tehy must have done the same.... (by no means i support their actions.... Suicide bomber who kills innocent human beings.. Ladies n kids... Are no ways even muslim in my point of view wht to talk of they being deobandi or sunni) just to make apoint i gave a nexample....
Old Monday, November 21, 2011

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

A person can not live his life peacefully if he is mentally not satisfies. This condition is related to the so called aims and objective of individual. The world is full of happiness as well as sorrows and grieves. Mental satisfaction is very much essential for heathy society. No doubt our young people are very learned and they got high scores in their examinations but what about their moral conditions? they are easy prey to so called world of media and trying to adopt the western life styles because that dont aware the charm and beauty of their own civilization.
Tablighi Jammat i suppose one of the antidote to aggressive society full of hunger, hate and extremism. The members of this jammat are very calm and passionate. They afford all the expenses by themselves. Once a person joined them he would never want to quit it due to the jammat lovable environment, here they find only purity and love which is scarce in material world.

Most of the converts to Islam stated that they had notorious feeling towards of Islams. Due to hate for Islam once they thought it to study . But Upon understanding Islam they came through the reality that only islam is true religion and it alone can provide them safe and sound life. So the people who are uneasy to the Jmaat are required to join them at least for three days and after that re-write their expressions.
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2011
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101, CE 2013 - Merit 16

mechrose37 has a spectacular aura aboutmechrose37 has a spectacular aura about

Mullahs are only preaching sectarianism instead of Islam.They are pushing people towards even more ignorance and violence.It is ironic that we are living in an era where ignorance is being spread in the name of enlightenment.Our solace lies in following the footprints of Prophet P.B.U.H,His Ahl e Bait A.S,His Companions and Saints and sages.These poor Mullahs are ignorant of their own ignorance.
The Following User Says Thank You to mechrose37 For This Useful Post:
azmatullah (Tuesday, November 22, 2011)
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Manager will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechrose37 View Post
Mullahs are only preaching sectarianism instead of Islam.They are pushing people towards even more ignorance and violence.It is ironic that we are living in an era where ignorance is being spread in the name of enlightenment.Our solace lies in following the footprints of Prophet P.B.U.H,His Ahl e Bait A.S,His Companions and Saints and sages.These poor Mullahs are ignorant of their own ignorance.
Yes you are too much true but try to understand that All the Tableghi's are not Mullahs. Most of them or their leadership only relies on very sagacious leadership. I hope your good self would have understood that.
most of the people are blaming them on sectarianism basis but its wrong that they are spreading it.
The main flaw in their movement is that they are more individualistic than pluralistic s and that leads them to isolate from the society. yes of course they are contributing to the society but it should be increased like participation in social & political matters etc.
Before blaming them one should understand their movement & its agenda, one should not rely on the speculation. Their progress can be appraised because of their strength increases day by day and its just because of their agenda and reliance on that.
Hope that your good self would have understood my point of view.
Closed Thread