CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   A Brave Woman In veil.... (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/5728-brave-woman-veil.html)

rubab umer khan Sunday, October 29, 2006 02:16 AM

absolutely right sister..
there r many places even in pakistan where women r asked to not wear hijab.same sort of thing has happend to me once so ,i can understand in a better way what must be the feelings of that lady AYESHA.
what i understand from this attitude , such ppl donot understand that perda is a blessing of Allah.it shows how much Allah loves n cares about women besides being a muslim women is the greatest jihad nowadays.

RUBBANA AFRIGH ALAINA SABRUN WASABBIT AQDAMANA WANSURNA ALUL QUOMILQAFREEN.
our lord!pour out constancy on us n make our steps firm:help us against those who reject faith.(verse250 ,surah e Baqara)

Dritte Reich Sunday, October 29, 2006 02:53 AM

@ jsmawais

Mr Abdul Rahman, I dont intend to get into an endless discussion over religion. It is obvious you have your own particular outlook on things, as do I, and I respect that. What I do have a problem with is this:

1. Your repeated comments about how I should be cool and stay cool and not blow up(whatever that means) are repugnant to say the least. Dont patronize me. In fact it would help you in life generally if you refrain from doing so. I assure you, you will succeed in pissing off anyone with an iota of dignity.

2. You accuse a group of people of not being sincere with the cause of Islam. I just hope you realize your arrogance now.

Kingkong Sunday, October 29, 2006 04:52 AM

Mr.Abdul Rehman,
What a superb post indeed!!
May Allah almighty bless you of what you have rendered to us,the forgetful belivers...I belive ur words might be pinching as swords into the very hearts of those flagrantly expurgating Allah's Words,but u do stand here for ppl like us as a symbol of redeption.
According to your quotes,etc,you are 100% right bro,hijab for women is but obligatory if ur womenfolk wanna b true believers.
Thats another story tht this too much materialistic world has got us distracted from the holy path.
Would that v knew how ephemeral is our life!!
I would humbly request the Dritte Reich that do as much as you can do in this mundane world,but never plz forget the eternal,if u just ever think abt ur ancestors.
Fe Ammanillah

Clockwise Sunday, October 29, 2006 05:11 AM

Mods is it not against the rules to have multiple IDs????

Kingkong Sunday, October 29, 2006 05:16 AM

Its not problem that how much multiple IDs a momin has,but a MOMIN is always a momin,u better guard against urself buddy

Clockwise Sunday, October 29, 2006 05:19 AM

:dd I rest my case Mods! I think this KingKong hails from Islamabad!

Kingkong Sunday, October 29, 2006 05:31 AM

So u clockwise the nymph wanna ask admns to keep all n sundry away,jus cuz u r written qualifier.....?

Better be accomodative n adopt the policy like see n forget if u wanna suceed in ur real life.
Fee Ammanillah

fouzia Wednesday, November 01, 2006 07:17 AM

Tolerence and mutual respect..

After reading the post replies, i think, the thread was deleated because guys started to quarrel due to their differnce of opinions..
everyone can express one,s opinion.but no one should impose one,s views on others........it,s a fact..
every one should respect others and sholud express their views, if they r differnt from others in a friendly and respectful way...
Because if anyone thinks him or her to b right, the only way to impress others is by showing good behaviour ,respect for others and tolerence....
one reason y we muslims r suffering is that....we have not yet ended our own differences and the rest of the world has gained benifit from it...

fouzia Wednesday, November 01, 2006 07:45 AM

None

And I request to administrators of the forum,if they think that this thread has been becoming the reason of making differences ,then they can delete this thread......because it was started with good intention , and it should not create bad impacts ...............Thanks

I M Possible Wednesday, November 01, 2006 09:11 AM

@fouzia

Thanks for being understanding. We will keep our eyes open. Janab u guys keep discussing relevant and good stuff. Kindly ignore the unwanted and quarellsome members. We r here to fix the problemtic ones.

Have a lovely time
Regards

10:04 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.