Friday, April 26, 2024
08:51 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, October 21, 2006

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default A Brave Woman In veil....

She refused to obey the authorities of school despite of their threats
and warnings..........she says she can,t stop wearing hijab or veil only to please the administrators of school.
And this has happened in a hostile environment when the whole world is getting hot againt hijab or veil and in such a country as Great britian whose politicians r giving comments against hijab or even scarf..
IS not she a brave woman who has fought bravely for her rights in such a hostile world........?
yes ...i,m talking about AYESHA..
In an islamic country such as pakistan women who wear hijab r feeling difficulty in continuing their studies or job...if they r not expelled,they are suspected because this is not the policy of government.At men,s side youth who wear shalwar kameez and keep a beard r expelled from their jobs......
This environment is throughout the world.....
But her courage is enough to open our eyes....if a woman can fight for her rights in a christian country, then we can also fight to save our values and belifs...............and this is not less than fighting for our survival..because our survival depends on it..
In ''daily times'' a report has been published about the environment of punjab university where they feel students r studying in a conservative environment although students said they had made this environment themselves.............
West will surely try to change it....to change the environment of educational institutions could be their first preference.....
A good question has been raised for west...That if nuns in christianity could cover their heads ,then why not muslim women??
Their nun,s dress is so much different from the rest of christian women but they r not asked to change their dress.they r respected.
But if a Muslim woman wears veil or scarf she is supposed to be separated from society.......she is considered extremist or dogmatic and it is said that it will hinder the progress of country.....
But everyone should be wise enough in judging that our survival is in our values and not in the temptations offered by west...

saleem malik is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Nice

wsalam,fouzia u r absolutely right..u know in our society even
people called them conservative,non-enlightened..
y we blame others when problems r in oursleves,,
but take it easy inshaALLAH a day will come when all will ok..
ALLAH HAFIZ

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Bravo!

You are 100% right... but, I would like to point out 1 thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouzia
In an islamic country such as pakistan women who wear hijab r feeling difficulty in continuing their studies or job...if they r not expelled,they are suspected because this is not the policy of government.At men,s side youth who wear shalwar kameez and keep a beard r expelled from their jobs......
THIS IS EXTREMELY BAD, BUT, IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM ONLY IN ISLAMABAD & SIMILAR CITIES.
My name is Abdul Rehman. I am 17 years old. I was born in Peshawar and I have been living in Peshawar since then. In Peshawar, I hardly have seen any lady wearing pant-shirts or similar clothes, in my whole life. Most women wear head scarf and some wear hijab & burqa. Such women drive cars, get education in co-education systems, do jobs, go shopping and do almost everything. They are not discriminated in anyway whatsoever, despite their Islamic dress code.

I feel that NWFP is much more inclined towards religion than other provinces. Religious knowledge seems to be spreading like fire in my province. Almost 80% of the people like to study religion and try to follow as much as they can. Even the remaining ones have a similar desire, deep down in their hearts.

Let us all pray that we Muslims start following Islam in all spheres of life. (AAMEEN)

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

@Fouzia

I appreciate your part to post such a worth reading material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouzia
It's the dilemma of our society, organizations with such rules and regulations are not only contributing in taking the society astray but also directing people towards the western highway of so called 'modernization'. In my opinion it's a cruel injustice with the social, religious and moral grounds of our society. Hijab and shalwar-kameez are not any ilk of hurdle in the way of development, or a woman in hijab can't be considered as less intelligent or incompetent. Here it's the responsibility of general public to raise their voice against such injustice.

Regards,

Last edited by Qurratulain; Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old Sunday, October 22, 2006

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks...

Thanks for the appreciation which i have received from the members......
It,s good that in NWFP situation is different.But it is also a fact that those places are main target of west where Islamic values are strong......but,yes we should not loose hope and continue our struggle...
West wants to eliminate religion and religious values from the minds at any cost.These days American Scholars r working on such parts of brain where God and religious beliefs r imagined and fixed.perhaps there all other efforts are not enough so may be in future they are planning to eliminte them from the brians through operation.........how funny
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@fouzia

Thnx 4 sharing !

Hope muslim ummah will be united to stand like a rock against this sort of problems coz problems r mushrooming at a fast pace now a days.

Regards
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
Hope muslim ummah will be united to stand like a rock against this sort of problems coz problems r mushrooming at a fast pace now a days.
Hope alone won't be a remedy for contemporary situation, we are in dire need of structural reforms.

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@ Qurat

We really need to think pragmatically to work efficiently otherwise God knows better what would be our future.

Regards
Economist In Equilibrium

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
@ Qurat

We really need to think pragmatically to work efficiently otherwise God knows better what would be our future.

So, from where should we start?

hirass is on a distinguished road
Default salute

AOA
i also belong to NWFP u ppl r saying girls here r wearing scarfs u kn wat the majority whoo r wering they r not happy wid it they r just following their traditions or their fiance's say most of them r so much tired of it i knw girls u knw wat now wat veil is being used here for its very depressing whoeevr wants to go for date n fun wid guys or somethng which they r not perimitted they wear it do so its so depressing i mean i didnt first beleive it wen i was told abt this by my frnds but now i hav seen such cases i m not saying that every1 does the same but the majority does so i feel very bad now girls who wear scarf or veils ppl say infact girls them selves say to each other uper tou ye pehna hai ander se puri hoo its so bad naa some ppl r just spoiling the usage of it they r not using it in a proper way plz plz start learning to use things in a gud n positive way so every 1 follows u plzplz
rest i salute the lady ayesha in uk i salute her she is doing so shez truley brave we r just cowards who use it for the sake of our bad deeds