CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   A Brave Woman In veil.... (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/5728-brave-woman-veil.html)

Khyber Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:58 AM

Jamawis wrora, You are Rocking in this thread. :clap .

I read the name of Mr.Ghamdi somewhere in this thread. i have already been cautioned by some religious scholar regarding the derogatory teachings of that deviant person. I shall try to post his real face if i managed to find some time for this noble purpose.

Quote from Sister Qurratulain
[QUOTE]It's the dilemma of our society, organizations with such rules and regulations are not only contributing in taking the society astray but also directing people towards the western highway of so called 'modernization'. In my opinion it's a cruel injustice with the social, religious and moral grounds of our society. Hijab and shalwar-kameez are not any ilk of hurdle in the way of development, or a woman in hijab can't be considered as less intelligent or incompetent. Here it's the responsibility of general public to raise their voice against such injustice.[/QUOTE]

Dear sister, i concur and uphold your valuable thoughts. it may be a matter of great surprise for some people that few months back i read newspapers in which pictures of top position holders of Punjab University were given and all six of them were covered with veil. This fact clearly justfies that Veil/Pardah is not at all barriar to country's development, peace and progress.

Turkey was the first Muslim State which abolished this custom and as a result Turkey neither became world leader and nor did it become any well-developed state. so it vividly justfies this fact that cultural oppression never leads to an excellence.

Kind Regards,
Khyber

STRAIN2 Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:52 AM

Respect of shcolars

I have great respect of scholars (just thinking what my knowledge or contribution is to Islamic Studies?). I think everyone should ask this question within himself/herself while making statements on critical issues as well as scholars.
Alas!!! we find it extremly easy to make OPEN and CARELESS statements (QYAAS) in religious matters and are extrememly CAREFUL when it comes to other studies as SCIENCE.

For the sake of healthy discussion, may i have your opinions on below;

COMPARISON between [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ismail ibn Kathir (full name:Abu Al-Fida, 'Imad Ad-Din Isma'il bin 'Umar bin Kathir Al-Qurashi Al-Busrawi)[/COLOR][/B]. & [COLOR="blue"][B]Javed Ahmed Ghamidi[/B][/COLOR].

[B][U]Note:[/U][/B]
In addition to all other aspects, Comparison in view of Reputation will be appreciated.

jsmawais Wednesday, November 01, 2006 02:42 PM

I don't understand why people are labelling me arrogant, rude, etc. in this thread. I don't discuss things in a formal manner on CSS Forums; just freestyle. Look at my avator. Does it reflect my personality?!

In my first post with Dritte Reich, it was filled with laughs. There was no grain of anger. He himself mind that & labelled it a [i]"quarrel"[/i].

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.

Dritte Reich Wednesday, November 01, 2006 03:11 PM

jsmawais I am beginning to realise there is a major difference in how I can interpret emoticons and text references differently from you.

If you never intended what i thought u did then Im cool with it. Alls forgotten bhai saaaab !

for the record your knowledge was never doubted, but dude you have to admit you need to chill out . itnaa to maan lo :D

Dritte Reich Wednesday, November 01, 2006 03:46 PM

derogatory teaching of that deviant person?

here we go again ! I mend fences with one guy and another dude goes ballistic ! :oo

What is up with questioning the scholars' credibility in such words I ask...

And who is this religious scholar who has cautioned you? Id love to know where your inspiration for a witchhunt comes from

Strain2 I admire your choice of words. Fair game.

Qurratulain Wednesday, November 01, 2006 03:48 PM

@Fauzia

Good to see that you've realized the actual situation. Thnx for the cooperation

@Khyber

Thnx for elaborating my say.

@jsmawasi & Dritte Reich

It's my humble request to forget past experiences (unpleasent ones) and carry on the discussion on rational grounds.

Regards,

Dritte Reich Wednesday, November 01, 2006 03:50 PM

only for you gorgeous Qurratulain :D

If that WAS your picture floating on the net.............hmmm

STRAIN2 Wednesday, November 01, 2006 04:09 PM

I appreciate...

I am extremely pleased to see the thread going below boiling point.:clap

I request again for the sake of healthy discussion, your opinions on below;

COMPARISON between Ismail ibn Kathir (full name:Abu Al-Fida, 'Imad Ad-Din Isma'il bin 'Umar bin Kathir Al-Qurashi Al-Busrawi). & Javed Ahmed Ghamidi.

Note:
In addition to all other aspects, Comparison in view of [B]Reputation & Authenticity[/B] will be appreciated.

I M Possible Wednesday, November 01, 2006 04:11 PM

@jsmawasi & Dritte Reich

Hey guys! take a chill pill.

Regards

Qurratulain Wednesday, November 01, 2006 04:31 PM

@Dritte Reich

:busy you might have been in CIA before joining Forum. :blink for you, if it's one of your pic floating on cyber.

Anyways, i think we'll share this stuff in some other thread, this one is reserved for an [B]important discussion[/B], so don't let it lose it's essence.

Regards,

04:20 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.