Sunday, May 19, 2024
05:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I am unable to call this a change. Change come from gross root level. Khan sb played very well .Almost all rounders of like makdoomz n leaders from all parties has joined this sunami.one thing which i have noticed is Imran khan Dream. I am impressed the way he dreem and purpose of dreaming. I am impressed by achievements and ambitious being. He did impossible tasks and the last task was the most difficult one. But i am unable to call this change. Yes me too rebel ,from my soul to core of hearts like jalib ,faiz and iqbal.

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I am unable to call this a change. Change come from gross root level. Khan sb played very well .Almost all rounders of like makdoomz n leaders from all parties has joined this sunami.one thing which i have noticed is Imran khan Dream. I am impressed the way he dreem and purpose of dreaming. I am impressed by achievements and ambitious being. He did impossible tasks and the last task was the most difficult one. But i am unable to call this change. Yes me too rebel ,from my soul to core of hearts like jalib ,faiz and iqbal.
Definitely, Change comes after actions. However, This is the first step of change when all the rebels gather at place to raise with leader voice against CORRUPT POLITICIANS. Imran Khan told about his dreams that came true and ultimately his dream for Prosperous Pakistan will also come true piecemeal but not promptly. If it were so, The situations would have been different in ground. His voice calls for change which will come with actions.

Imran Khan, until this time, is really thinking about Pakistan........

rockstar is on a distinguished road

The future indefinite tense "we will...." will change into present perfect when PTI come in power. Currently, the party is in the development process. It will take time to solve the problems coz the PTI wont b having lamp of Alla Din.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockstar For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Sunday, December 25, 2011)

shaman ali is on a distinguished road

Certainly, this is going to be a change. But we need a democratic change by keeping democratic and constitutional values supreme. we have unforgotten past lessons and experiences. It is not a time to repeat mistakes but to move cautiously. Political set up needs an overhauling. A true leader with his/her vision can bring a tsuanami. Mere rhetoric will not work. Indeed change is in pipeline and will mature at its right time.
The Following User Says Thank You to shaman ali For This Useful Post:
rockstar (Sunday, December 25, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 49

bilaljadoon will become famous soon enough

outstanding show by karachites...... i congratulate every one on this fabulous show

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

Makhdoom Javed Hashmi
SIR hats off to you. You are real man of principles. Brave man
Baghi ! Baghi ! Baghi ! Baghi !
i am too Baghi !
Call for Change (Sunday, December 25, 2011), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Sunday, December 25, 2011)

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

Went first time ever in an political jalsa, according to me more than one lack but my friend differed and said more than two lack, where as media reported that there were five lack people at ground !
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Sunday, December 25, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
After such a long wait,all I get is ''Le k ayen ge, ye karain ge, woh karain ge,Civil Service ko Pakistan ki civil service banaen ge,Siyasat pe paak karen ge''...per kaise??There is no plan of action at all.

Good crowd in the jalsa by the way
brother jalsay mai har cheez ki detail dena muskal he nahi namumkan hota hai, imran nai bari kubsoorti say limited waqat mai har cheez ko apni taqreer mai somo liaa hai.jab tabdeeli ati hai tu policy maker bi mil he jaty hai

mai samjta tha k imran khan agencies ka banda aur yahoodiyoon(jews) ka agent hai magar marday qalandar aur waqat k wali makhdoom javid hasmi ki pti mai shamooliat k sath he mery tamam tahafozat khatam ho gae hain, mai bi pti k liay dil-o-jan sy hazar hoo

mai bi bagi hoo iss farsooda nizam ka
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Count me "Bagi" too. I don't know Khan, I don't know Qureshi, I know only one farishta sifat insan (Hashmi) on whose call I am Bagi in his Bagi group.

Khuda is innocent insan ki umar daraz kary aur isy yahi josh aur quowat hamesha ky liy dy.

I don't like shrewd, cunning and stage actors but innocent and transparent leader. May God bless him in attaining his pious aim.
you stole my words I have great respect for this man in my heart. I love him as i love my father. he is one of the greatest person who born in this Holy Land. I know he is being misused but you know what HE IS A REBEL...HASHMI SAHB BAGHI HAIN and mark my words he will rebel when he will realize the reality. ALLAH PAK Bless HIM ..Ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
After such a long wait,all I get is ''Le k ayen ge, ye karain ge, woh karain ge,Civil Service ko Pakistan ki civil service banaen ge,Siyasat pe paak karen ge''...per kaise??There is no plan of action at all.

Good crowd in the jalsa by the way
Thank God someone is thinking rationally.
ghulammujtaba86 (Sunday, December 25, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post
brother jalsay mai har cheez ki detail dena muskal he nahi namumkan hota hai, imran nai bari kubsoorti say limited waqat mai har cheez ko apni taqreer mai somo liaa hai.jab tabdeeli ati hai tu policy maker bi mil he jaty hai

mai samjta tha k imran khan agencies ka banda aur yahoodiyoon(jews) ka agent hai magar marday qalandar aur waqat k wali makhdoom javid hasmi ki pti mai shamooliat k sath he mery tamam tahafozat khatam ho gae hain, mai bi pti k liay dil-o-jan sy hazar hoo

mai bi bagi hoo iss farsooda nizam ka
Bro,aap ne khudd keh diya ke aap PTI ko iss liye support ker rahe hain ke Javed Hashmi sahib PTI main hain.No doubt ke Javed Hashmi sahib aik statesman hain, aur unn ke jaane se PTI storng hoi hai.Mera point of view sirf yeh hai ke IK word ''change'' ko exploit ker rahe hain jiss tarah PPP roti,kapra aur makaan ko le ke karti hai.

cheers
Closed Thread