Monday, April 29, 2024
07:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 27, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of
Default A return

A Return!

We are returning unto Stone Age_ a return towards departure. It’s soulful to fall from skies and this fall is counted into demise. There were not discoveries of gas, electricity and petroleum in Stone Age period. Alas! It is our turn and a return. We are being deprived of Gas, electricity and petroleum. Here is idleness, there was unawareness. Time is taking us back into past. Time of tools and fools. Should I not call it A Return unto Stone Age?

By:

Xuhaib Ahmed

neha rana is on a distinguished road

Surely... you are right. Today when world is at the peak of success we are going back towards the past days of our ancestors... And reason of this is very clear to us...
zuhaib ahmed (Friday, January 27, 2012)

Khan Nasar is on a distinguished road

we don't have to blame anyone,, we are not pushed back to stone age or the our ancestoral age,, we are responsible for this coz we are still sleeping, we the youth are unaware about the potential we have, we are the name of change and if we want change then i am sure that with in hours it is possible,, in last i would like to say that we don't need and we don't want change thats we are balmmming the existing sysytem...
The Following User Says Thank You to Khan Nasar For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Friday, January 27, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan Nasar View Post
we don't have to blame anyone,, we are not pushed back to stone age or the our ancestoral age,, we are responsible for this coz we are still sleeping, we the youth are unaware about the potential we have, we are the name of change and if we want change then i am sure that with in hours it is possible,, in last i would like to say that we don't need and we don't want change thats we are balmmming the existing sysytem...
I already said, "Here is idleness, there was unawareness."

Rumi says.
"Yesterday I was clever so I tried to change the world. Today I am wise so I started to change myself"

I did not blame anyone but expressed an expression.

neha rana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For me youth is quite aware but when ever we have a true spirit our ideas are pushed back by the system we have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha rana View Post
For me youth is quite aware but when ever we have a true spirit our ideas are pushed back by the system we have...
Change is constant. Every nation has a fall and a rise. God never changes them who do not change themselves.
Ideas do not remain true determinations when are pushed back by system.
Gandhi says:

You can kill me but you cannot kill my determination.

yes exactly, we have to change our ideas, there is a brilliant example that was made a part of history, yeah, i am talking about the recent egypt revolution... we have to bring a change on the individual level, then in family, then in a town and finally in a country

Quote:
yes exactly, we have to change our ideas, there is a brilliant example that was made a part of history, yeah, i am talking about the recent egypt revolution... we have to bring a change on the individual level, then in family, then in a town and finally in a country
"Hum Sust Qoam per ZALIM hukumran bhjhty hain."

yeah exactly zuhaib,,, jaisa qoam waisa hukmaran...

MisbahMalik is on a distinguished road

Need of the hour is, “A Strong Leadership”.

We have great scientists, who are loyal as well as determinant, to work on energy crises. We have resources as well.

We are lacking in leadership, “A Strong & True Leadership”!!!