Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down What were the factors that Mullah Omar did not handover Osama bin laden to America?

AoA..
Can anybody logically respond to this question??

What were the factors that Mullah Omar did not handover Osama bin laden to America when 9/11 incident occured????

As per my view,there were certain reasons..

No. 1: Pukhtoonwali factor....A code of patans that not to handover your guest to enemies;

No 2: Anti-American sentiments by Afghan talibans;

No 3:Islamic factor...Osama was a Muslim so Mullah oMar had a sort of favor towards him....

These are,however,my views...If someone else has some knowledge about this topic please share here...Thanks..
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

amnakhan is on a distinguished road

ya i do
i think osama was a dummy made by America for its own objectives
this was all a game
dont u think that America first used osama n then killed him when he remained no more useful??????
we just see whatever media wants to tell us
The Following User Says Thank You to amnakhan For This Useful Post:
Nazi Orakzai (Sunday, May 13, 2012)
Old Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnakhan View Post
ya i do
i think osama was a dummy made by America for its own objectives
this was all a game
dont u think that America first used osama n then killed him when he remained no more useful??????
we just see whatever media wants to tell us
Hmmmmm....ok i agree osama was a dummy..but what about mullah omar???
was he also playing in the hands of US govt???
If yes,than why US was harsh towards pakistan throughout 90's....?
You ,I and almost all educated people do agree that osama was an american guy...but what about the international community...As a matter of fact,i am research scholar at defence university...There i can't say that he was a dummy...as i have no solid clue of that...Our sir says that your answer should be quite logical and you should also mention the source.......So,please if you have any solid proof or material about all this..you can share...as the time is running out for me......
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

o In international relations (even at national politics), there is no permanent foe or friend, everything, which matters, is interests of both parties. Similar was the case with the US supporting Mujhaideen in 1980s including Osama etc. US needed people to fight for them against USSR, while Afghan Mujhaideen /Osama company needed some platform (weapons, money, support etc) to expel USSR from Afghanistan/Islamic land. Mujhadeens were used as puppet till time they were needed, likewise Pakistan lead by General Zia was used as a launching pad, once their need was finished, they discarded /shred their pawns and approved congressional amendments like Pressler etc.

o There may be certain conspiracy theories with regard to provision of support to Osama by Mullah Omer. I do not buy the idea that Mullah Omer protected Osama on pashtunwali code. Omer was not an insane, he would had got that in case he support or disassociates Osama, in both cases USA was bent to attack on Afghanistan, thn he preferred to be on side of Osama. If I am not forgetting anything, they were also associated with each other with wedlock relations and great monetary funds were provided by rich Osama to Mullah Omer lead Taliban regime at Afghanistan! Money makes the mare go.....

o Anti American and Pro Islam, as per their minds, were two sides of same coin. They were die hard enemies of the West and had decided to launch war instead of making truce with the West. They were sure of their success because of terrain of Afghanistan and their gurreila warfare tactics, which had given success to Afghans against UK in ninteenth century and against USSR, simultaneoulsy these tactics has made vietnam hell for USA. Soon after 9/11, Mulla Omer had sent an interview for BBC, stating that they will subdue US forces in case any offensive is launched against them....

Above are some of the points, which came in my mind so i shared. You may differ with them.. I will advice you not to have an extensive search of library of your university, you will find lot of things, with source to record at your paper...

Regards
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mercutio is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
o Anti American and Pro Islam, as per their minds, were two sides of same coin. They were die hard enemies of the West and had decided to launch war instead of making truce with the West. They were sure of their success because of terrain of Afghanistan and their gurreila warfare tactics, which had given success to Afghans against UK in ninteenth century and against USSR, simultaneoulsy these tactics has made vietnam hell for USA. Soon after 9/11, Mulla Omer had sent an interview for BBC, stating that they will subdue US forces in case any offensive is launched against them....
That's a rather strange way of looking at things. Before (and even shortly after 9/11), the Taliban government had never "decided to launch war instead of making truce with the West", in fact, they publicly condemned the World Trade Center attacks. After the U.S gave the Afghan government it's ultimatum (hand over Osama unconditionally), the Taliban made an offer that they would have Osama tried in an international court by both the U.S and Afghan governments, along with a neutral third party (they were thinking of the Saudis). Of course, we don't know if their offer was sincere or no, since the U.S rejected it and immediately started it's bombing campaign.

Even now, during the occupation, the Taliban are holding preliminary talks with the West. The bottom line is that while Al Qaeda's a global terrorist network which can't be negotiated with, the Taliban are a local movement with which political engagement IS possible.
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

After reading your threads I have got a question in my mind which I want to share with you is that is we see in the past decades 'how many time is said that Usma has been killed'...

On the other hand, it is common notion which all people have assumed that Usama and Mulla Umar are the puppits of US, and even they wre made by her. Ok We consider this issu that it is right. Now the second question arise is that it is crystal clear that since many decades the US has been working on her propaganda including the Tablan are among one. However, in past it was said twice and thrice time that the Usma had been killed. In these cirumtances, Pakistan facing a lot of severe problems. Among them is terrorism. Whenever, a blast or any thing happen wrong in our country the Talibans have been assumed for involving. So my question is that what is the concrete evidence that the killing of Usama was true incident. Or was it a propaganda of the US? If you say that the Usama was the puppet of the US? Hope you got my point what I am trying to let you know......

Thanks.....
Old Wednesday, August 22, 2012

umair jarwar will become famous soon enough

Osama bin laden was died and how Mullah Omer can hand over a dead person to United states. It might look like a conspiracy theory but one can hardly know some of the officials who are concerned with the notion that Osama has been killed in Pakistan.

Some of the names which one can consider in this regard are
1.Dr. Steve R. Piceznik who has opnely claimed that Osama was died his medical death due to a genetic disease.
2. Robert Cook, former foreign secretary of UK and its connection about the fact disclosure that Al qaeda did not exist. It was just a mythical force of terrorist not the reality.
3. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html Here is another link that one can refer.

So it is my personal opinion that we are not aware of the facts that happen behind the curtain.