CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   An Appology. . (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65299-appology.html)

assassin007 Thursday, July 05, 2012 02:35 AM

An Appology. .

At last Americans acknowledged their mistake and did apologized for salala check post attack . . And as per their demand regarding NATO supply government has opened it and has given them a green signal :oo. . . What would be the consequences and what role will opposition and other politicians play here after it. Those who were opposing this decision. . . And whats your opinion regarding this decision.??? :? Over to you fellas :vic

Umer Thursday, July 05, 2012 02:48 AM

It is just like someone entered your home and killed some member of your family.
Now tell me, whether you will let him go alive and ask him to apologize?
I don't think so.
What our leadership did? Just blocked NATO's supply chain and keep begging for apologize. I think this clearly shows where as a nation we stand and where our leadership stands.

alihashmatkhoso Thursday, July 05, 2012 02:57 AM

[QUOTE=Umer;450158]It is just like someone entered your home and killed some member of your family.
Now tell me, whether you will let him go alive and ask him to apologize?
I don't think so.
What our leadership did? Just blocked NATO's supply chain and keep begging for apologize. I think this clearly shows where as a nation we stand and where our leadership stands.[/QUOTE]
Pakistan halted the way of Nato. is there any profit which pakistan got in these days? it was impacting on our relations with a lot of countries. and it is in favor of Pakistan that pak resumed nato supply roots.

Last Island Thursday, July 05, 2012 02:57 AM

Mr Sam! You have to apologize for killing our few soldiers so that we could reopen NATO supply routes allowing you to kill more people mercilessly.

Bravo, government of Pakistan. Bravo!

Umer Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:03 AM

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;450161]Pakistan halted the way of Nato. is there any profit which pakistan got in these days? it was impacting on our relations with a lot of countries. and it is in favor of Pakistan that pak resumed nato supply roots.[/QUOTE]

Do we have only NATO supply chain to profit from?
Well in that case Afghan war has never to end because we will get profit on regular basis.
And what about our Nation's pride?
Does pride sell for dollars anywhere in the world?

alihashmatkhoso Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:09 AM

if you are talking about nation's pride that our army had to reply quickly. and if we are thinking about our economy yes we have need of dollars. we have need of energy, yes we have need of ad. country's decision should be taken with sense not with emotions.

Asif3531 Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:13 AM

Well, it certainly depicts the true strength of our country. They can't stand amidst global pressure, hence reopened the ground lines of communication. But sir, Its not easy to get out of the deep shit, specially when the seeds are sown by the country itself. US must stop drone attacks in return, and would restraint from such kind of attacks on Pakistan in future. Let me quote a very infamous proverb, "if you fool me once, shame on you. But if you fool me twice, shame on me". Pak learned nothing for the history.

alihashmatkhoso Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:17 AM

i want to quote just a sentence in reply of your post that " beggar can't be chooser":confused:

[QUOTE=Last Island;450162]Mr Sam! You have to apologize for killing our few soldiers so that we could reopen NATO supply routes allowing you to kill more people mercilessly.

Bravo, government of Pakistan. Bravo![/QUOTE]
brother it is need of time Pakistan was bound to take this decision. and one thing. no one dare to take that type of decision. we gave them just signal and they got very well from it. and here nato and amerca have need of Pakistan's help. without pakistan they are helpless in this region.

Umer Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:27 AM

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;450165]if you are talking about nation's pride that our army had to reply quickly. and if we are thinking about our economy yes we have need of dollars. we have need of energy, yes we have need of ad. country's decision should be taken with sense not with emotions.[/QUOTE]

And who is the one to issue the orders to reply back?
Isn't it our Prime Minister?
Our economy in the previous 50-60 years was much more stable than the current.
There were no NATO containers going through our country. How was our economy better than current in those times?
We need energy. Yes indeed we need it. But is America going to give energy to Pakistan? If we allow them to continue drone attacks and resume the supply chain of NATO containers, are we getting the energy for it? How come you shouldn't be emotional.
Again look at the example in my first post in this thread.
Someone gets into your house, kills someone of your family members, wouldn't you get emotional? Or you will just hold back his gun with you and ask him to apologize, and when he apologizes, you will give him the gun back and say, okay we are done, you continue whatever you are doing.

[QUOTE=Asif3531;450166]Well, it certainly depicts the true strength of our country. They can't stand amidst global pressure, hence reopened the ground lines of communication. But sir, Its not easy to get out of the deep shit, specially when the seeds are sown by the country itself. US must stop drone attacks in return, and would restraint from such kind of attacks on Pakistan in future. Let me quote a very infamous proverb, "if you fool me once, shame on you. But if you fool me twice, shame on me". Pak learned nothing for the history.[/QUOTE]

Jab ghee seedhi ungli se naa niklay to ungli terhi karni parti hai.
Lekin jab ungli terhi karna hi naa aata ho to phir kya kiya jaa sakta hai.

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;450167]i want to quote just a sentence in reply of your post that " beggar can't be chooser":confused:[/QUOTE]

Now this was where we had to decide whether our nation will continue to be a beggar or they choose something else for them. Unfortunately our so called leaders chose for us to be beggars yet again.

prestigious Thursday, July 05, 2012 03:30 AM

[QUOTE=Last Island;450162]Mr Sam! You have to apologize for killing our few soldiers so that we could reopen NATO supply routes allowing you to kill more people mercilessly.

Bravo, government of Pakistan. Bravo![/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Every one knows in whose hands is the foreign policy and who is running the war on terror policy. No need to blame the government, they have no time from the domestic politics and internal political crises/issues. No need of saying Sorry or apology by US. Why they should say sorry to a state whose army, politicians are dependent on those. Why they should say sorry to state which is dependent on him in all aspects.

Our Department of Political Science Chairman said, "Army (in whose hands is the foreign policy and who is running the war on terror policy) was not reshaping its relationship on killing more than 35,000 to 38,000 civilians and they have just killed 35 army people then then they awoke and crying that US is not respecting our sovereignty and stopped the NATO supply... Why on killing only 35 army people who not they awoke when they were and are killing thousands of civilians? Because common man have no value in Pakistan and its because of those people who have full control on our FP".[/COLOR][/B]

03:32 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.