CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   is PPP sincere with PAKISTAN? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65424-ppp-sincere-pakistan.html)

Bostan Saturday, July 14, 2012 09:04 AM

dear fellows all points are valid at their own Sir T s Awan we given the vote with benifit and the person which have some contcts or relitve relations with us so that again and again crrupt and same pplz came up i listen in last election news caster said that abt som one he elected again at his faimly or hertige seat
what is this cabint seat are reserved for only some pplz??? its showing the neglegncy and illtracy of poor pplz bcoz maximum vote given by poor pplz which can b black maild with any weknes

and my dear fellow said abt ppp works in thier tenure specilly BB
in 1989 BB made atomic reactor video and gave to u.k which was caught by ISI is it considerd as sincirty?
motorway now a most profitable departmnt in Pakistan but BB was against it
it was project of 4 ways line just like internationl runways which can be also use for commericl flight but BB against and in her tenure made it 2 line is it sincirty?
In 2 tenure of Nawaz GoVt in punjab local mangmnt crisis was at up then BB said if govt used punjab card ppp will use Sindh card meanz to say sindh freedom... Is it sincirty?
In Nawaz first tenure india wants to made kashn ganga project at Ravi but Nawaz Govt said if there a singl brick placed we will destoyed it with bombardmnt but india complet it in BB tenure with permission ???@whrer is ppr sincr?
And in evry tenure of ppp her slogon showed opposite result .sologon is ROTI Kapra Makan but in her tenure these basics santch out from poor pplz of pakistan
and if ZAB made constition so it was need of the time bcoz ZAB was prsident and the 1973 constituioon in originly is based on prsidency govt....

roijen Sunday, July 15, 2012 09:21 AM

No. If it was then she would not allow family politics. Mr Bilawal would never have been named after Ms Bhutto. At least its not the custom in any corner of the country. But Raja Sahab does look loyal, lets see how he brings a relief to his people.

Malik Nadeem 06 Sunday, July 15, 2012 09:45 AM

ppp is not loyal with herself, what we can aspect for Pakistan. They know the political structure will give repeated chances to rule Pakistan. This is a great drawback of Pakistan.

Aspirant007 Sunday, July 15, 2012 12:54 PM

Not just PPP

This is the reality of our nation:

No political party is sincere with Pakistan. If they were only 5% sincere then our country would have been a developed country. They have slapped in the faces of each and every Pakistani. What a shame. All those 65 years, there have been conspiracies after conspiracies. Even the founder of the nation M.A. Jinnah was left alone to die. What do u expect from the leaders?

Mark my words Pakistan cannot be a developed nation, i give you 1000 years. There will still be no progress, the situation will get worsen with each passing minute.

Bostan Wednesday, July 18, 2012 07:09 PM

In every region of PPP Pak face lot of problums even many problums were just created to astray the attention of peoples from Govt.
We given vote to our belovd are those where we have some kind of benifits ... Loyailty not in us as being a nation we dont bother the rules laws and try to make short cuts at every movemnt.. at crisis people came out to homes and giving sacrifices but the leading person sit down after takeing some own benifits and peopls and crisis at thier own place....

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, July 18, 2012 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=Bostan;451271]PPP loyal with pakistan????
if we lookback at 3 periods of her govt.??
can we get any loyalty form ppp?
whats ur point of view?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]The whole discussion i went through is covering the performance of PPPP, Brother you have used wrong word, Loyalty should be replaced by performance. As Loyalty is abstract and performance is concrete.
And if you want to continue with your concept of loyalty, then plz let us be aware of what Loyalty means according to you???
[/SIZE]

roijen Thursday, July 19, 2012 05:05 PM

at thread starter

it is 'sincere to ...' and not sincere 'with ... '

Mods please get rid of the grammatical mistake.

jazi Thursday, July 19, 2012 06:40 PM

@Bostan
bhai ne jitny argument deay un me 70% wrong en dear first do study after that u discuses PPPP is the party of poor people and labour of Pakistan Agr BB Pakistan k sath sincere na hot tu pher wo Pakistan k leay jan na dyte or pori Bhutto family k sath Army, Judiciary, Talbian thought ne loss puhchaya he shaid he dunya ki kisi family ne itni qurbani de ho parties pe criticism krny se behter he hame system pe bat krni chaheay as a whole warna ye baten tu daily hoti hen us party ne kya dia us ne kya kia bhai apny hisay ka ap ne kya kia Pakistan k leay????:onesec

alihashmatkhoso Thursday, July 19, 2012 07:20 PM

absolutely right we have to talk about system.:onesec in punjab there is govt. of pml n why we aren't talking about them why only pppp on target. either it is on cssforum, or in media, judiciary is also against them is this is good thing no not at all. i think this is invalid topic moderates have to remove it,,, :bow:0
this is cssforum not a political forum i posted against zia one of moderates removed it quickly,,, why this post is still existing .......................

Bostan Saturday, July 21, 2012 04:53 PM

Thanks members for correction of my English..
Jazi brother agr hum PPP pe bat kren tu ye jb bni thy tb es ka manshor tha k ye ghreb awam ki party he but es k last 3 tenures aur recently jo he us me dekh lain k es ne ghreb awam se roti kapra makan chena he dia nai...
Bhutto faimly not giving sacrifies for Pakistan its just for Govt. Pakistan k lye de hty tu bat thy.. even en ki apny Govt he abi tu BB k Qatlon ka abi tak pta q ni chala nd U.N.O ki investigation reports b samny ni lai gay why???

jb BB Pakistan ai thy aur Karsaz pe jo blast howa tha wo tb q ni hwa jb BB ka qafila guzar rha tha tb yad aya tha suicide attacker ko jab ghreeb awam a rhy thy???
Talban ya army es ne kuch b ni kia Bhutto faimly k sath en ki apny undroni sazshen jo iqtadar ki khtir hen wo khtum ni hoty.ZAB ne jo 1971 me kia wo Pakistan k lye kia gya aur tab se ab tak en k her tenure me Pakistan k kisi na kisi province me alidgi ki tehrek zaror chali he kia ye sab Pakistan k lye he?

11:16 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.