CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   is PPP sincere with PAKISTAN? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65424-ppp-sincere-pakistan.html)

Bostan Sunday, July 08, 2012 03:01 PM

is PPP sincere with PAKISTAN?

PPP loyal with pakistan????
if we lookback at 3 periods of her govt.??
can we get any loyalty form ppp?
whats ur point of view?

khan Shaheer Sunday, July 08, 2012 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=Bostan;451271]PPP loyal with pakistan????
whats ur point of view?[/QUOTE]

Word 'sincerity' is't in the political dictionary of PPP. During its first era, PPP destroyed the growing economy of Pakistan by nationalization of private sector. Moreover, it played glaring role in separation of East Pakistan.
During its 2nd era, PPP promoted the terrorist organization 'Al-Zulfiqar'.

3rd era, what to discuss about it? We all are eye witness of this period. PPP has increased its rating by decorating its port folio with various scandals. Now the dual nationality bill is the proof of so called 'sincerity'.

Pakistaniguy Sunday, July 08, 2012 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=Bostan;451271]PPP loyal with pakistan????
whats ur point of view?[/QUOTE]
If PPP were sincere it would have not sold the sovergnity of Pakistan to USA. It was somehow better at the time of Benezir Bhutto, but now its leaders like Zardai, Parvez Ashraf, Gilai, Rehman Malik they all are working against Pakistan.

Bostan Sunday, July 08, 2012 05:07 PM

pakistaniguy what u said leader and whts the name rehman malik and perviz ashrf wow plz dnt insult the wrd leader to saying these person...
and then why the PPP said our forheads Democrtic Mortyrd' we gave lots of scrifices for democracy????
what is democracy there???

Kamran Chaudhary Sunday, July 08, 2012 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=Bostan;451306]pakistaniguy what [highlight]u[/highlight] said leader and [highlight]whts[/highlight] the name rehman malik and perviz ashrf wow [highlight]plz dnt[/highlight] insult the [highlight]wrd[/highlight] leader to saying these person...
and then why the PPP said our forheads Democrtic Mortyrd' we gave lots of [highlight]scrifices[/highlight] for democracy????
what is democracy there???[/QUOTE]

Avoid regular use of "Net Speak".

pearlyS Sunday, July 08, 2012 08:47 PM

The word "sincerity" looks ridiculous when use vis-a-vis PPP or current political representatives (majority) :huh. What the havoc they are wreaking in the name of democracy is shameful....i believe soon they would start claiming..."look, we are breathing thus democracy is thriving...look, we are smiling & democracy too is churning out laughter for you....:angry:..................... * cuss-words*:huh:huh:huh. i am against all this current lot,not ppp alone.:angry:

alihashmatkhoso Sunday, July 08, 2012 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=pearlyS;451397]The word "sincerity" looks ridiculous when use vis-a-vis PPP or current political representatives (majority) :huh. What the havoc they are wreaking in the name of democracy is shameful....i believe soon they would start claiming..."look, we are breathing thus democracy is thriving...look, we are smiling & democracy too is churning out laughter for you....:angry:..................... * cuss-words*:huh:huh:huh. i am against all this current lot,not ppp alone.:angry:[/QUOTE]
dear please can any one wants to tell me, what was the alternative of this decision? please quote some examples with facts,,,,,,,,,,

pearlyS Sunday, July 08, 2012 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;451407]dear please can any one wants to tell me, what was the alternative of this decision? please quote some examples with facts,,,,,,,,,,[/QUOTE]

what decision????:unsure:

alihashmatkhoso Sunday, July 08, 2012 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=pearlyS;451410]what decision????:unsure:[/QUOTE]
nato supply...

pearlyS Sunday, July 08, 2012 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=alihashmatkhoso;451411]nato supply...[/QUOTE]

In thread 'an apology' i have presented my stance....here in this thread i am talking about their performance or governance.

02:07 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.