Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, July 23, 2012

silenthunter is on a distinguished road
Default Patriotism

The future of Pakistan is bright or we are going to further in to Abyss?

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthunter View Post
dear this world is existing cause of hope. and one's thinking will support to his future situation. positive hopes, courages thinking, and confidence building of individuals will change the the image of country. Pakistan's matter we are existing as a backward country on the world mape, unstable, weak economy, poor law and order situation are name of Pakistan. now let me take a glance on Pakistan, Pakistan posses four seasons for agriculture, black gold (coal) which is enough to improve our economy and to vanish existing energy crisis, renewable resources in Pakistan, wind energy 1046 km coastline of sindh has been identified as having wind power potential 50,000 mw, solar energy. the solar potential exists in southern parts of country where it receives2,142 kwh of solar irradition per year. and the best river system is quite able to pull pak. on the top and a lot of others. now what we needed just awareness of masses and spirit to do something for our country. masses moving toward this. b/w our development and we have just distance of strong decisions which will be cover very soon and our Pakistan will become a stable, developed and peaceful country. conclusion of above discussion is that Pakistan's future is bright....
NoorMBA (Wednesday, July 25, 2012)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Future of Pakistan is bright but we have to put in our efforts to make it bright, just criticizing the system is not the solution, Allah Almighty has given all of us a domain and some powers, we are answerable for that. Do your best and be hopeful, we have a shining tomorrow!
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

There is great potential in Pakistan ranging from mineral resources of salt to nuclear technology, human resources to precious natural resources. However, we must be mindful of challenges - population bulge, increasing disparity and impoverishment, and the biggest, Educational Emergency.

So, its on our shoulders now to take care of our beloved Pakistan by diverting its challenges into opportunities. However, I believe it would be a far fetched idea unless some steps towards full accountability, time bound service delivery, basic minimum human life standardization and grass root level empowerment is done.
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
silenthunter (Tuesday, July 24, 2012)

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Geo-Strategic Location:
Located in the heart of Asia, Pakistan is gateway to energy rich Central Asian States, Financially liquid Gulf States and economically advanced Far Eastern Countries. This strategic advantage alone makes Pakistan a market place teeming with possibilities.

Trained Workforce:
With a population of 160 million people, the country offers both a lucrative consumer market as well as a well trained competent workforce. Add to that a business friendly environment, robust economic indicators, untapped investment opportunities and a growing world class infrastructure; this large, trained and productive population, therefore, represents a big opportunity for Pakistan to benefit from its demographic dividends which can fuel Pakistan’s growth for the next fifty years.

Economic Outlook:
Pakistan is one of the fastest growing economies of the world having touched a record GDP growth rate of 8.4% in 2005. Average growth during last four year has been 7%. Foreign investment has risen sharply from an average of US$400 million in the 1990s to over US$9 billion in 2007-08.

Investment Policies:
Current investment policies have been tailor made to suit investor needs. Pakistan’s policy trends have been consistent, with Liberalization, De-regulation, Privatization, and Facilitation being its cornerstones.

Financial Markets:
The capital markets are being modernized, and reforms have resulted in development of infrastructure in the stock exchanges of the country, The Federal Board of Revenue has facilitated structural reform in tax and tariffs.

Pakistan has:
• 2nd largest Salt mine
• 5th largest Gold mine
• 5th largest Coal reserves
• 7th largest Copper mine

Pakistan is:
• 11th largest Wheat producer
• 12th largest Rice producer
• 5th largest milk produce

REF: http://potentialofpakistan.com/main.html

However Pakistan is facing some problems due to socio-economic and Geo-political situation. well on other hand our past weak policies are responsible for this scenario that we are facing today. Long rule of dictators made our country in this worst situation. Taliban are brain-child of one our Mullah dictator and result is in front of us after more the thirty years. however, Pakistan is also facing lack of education, poor health facility, poor law and order situation, price hike and many more issues that can be solved if they deal with determination

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Pakistan is a rich country with poor management and pathetic exploitation of resources of poor people. No doubt we should hope for the best, the best thing we can do in our capacity in such scenario but a part from this now this is the time to join hands and raise our voices against exploitation of rights of our country but I am sorry it is not so easy as just to have a debate on the issue on socail media but we have to work hard in our range and adore to other's polity in favour of our beloved PAKISTAN.
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2012

silenthunter is on a distinguished road

don't you think that we have to extricate ourselves from the shackles of traditions that hinder in the development of our country and individuals. Our culture no doubt is a beautiful culture but still there are some loop wholes that needs to be needs to be filled by youth and enlighten people.

as they say when there is a will there is away, so i am very optimistic and as Parmenidus said long time ago Change is an inevitable process it occur all we have to do is to be ready for it.
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quote:
don't you think that we have to extricate ourselves from the shackles of traditions that hinder in the development of our country and individuals. Our culture no doubt is a beautiful culture but still there are some loop wholes that needs to be needs to be filled by youth and enlighten people.
well, i am stern believer of dynamic characteristic of culture. No culture can't be without change and if a culture is static it means it is dead culture which now in modern era of globalisation is next to impossible. "Change is the very spice of life." No doubt our culture is also changing which is appreciatable at many fronts, but still there are many things which have been penetrated in our society for many years and need modification in the best interest of our society and country and have the status of our SOCIAL VALUES. No doubt our culture is marvellous and has binded in such a manner that it saves our values to collapse but still we should be very much optimistic for the change but only if it has no contradiction with our primrary and vital religious, economic and social norms and values. we should accept the cultural change in our best interest and should be critical for pros and cons of the agents of the change.
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

desertrain is on a distinguished road

If things exist the way they are now then I fear that the name 'Pakistan' would confine to the pages of history only.

The way things are, clearly indicates a dark future for our country.
I see no single leader or person that is truly sincere with this land. And , those who claim , I dont see them planning a better strategy to remove evils from Our land.

We demand for good governance but who would govern such nation , where each and every person is dipped in betrayal with this country.
Not Just here but everywhere , even in Other countries you would see Paki's doing their best to break the rules. Indulge in Crimes etc.

Of what use our Geographic location is ?
What would we do on such resources when we cudnt raise a single person to utilize them.
Things we cudnt do in 60 years , why do I beleive in doing it in few years ?

Fact is that we have No potential, we are only surviving like those of animals.

Just hopes and Nothing else.
May Allah protect this country !!
The Following User Says Thank You to desertrain For This Useful Post:
~BraveHeart~ (Thursday, July 26, 2012)
Old Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrain View Post
If things exist the way they are now then I fear that the name 'Pakistan' would confine to the pages of history only.

The way things are, clearly indicates a dark future for our country.
I see no single leader or person that is truly sincere with this land. And , those who claim , I dont see them planning a better strategy to remove evils from Our land.

We demand for good governance but who would govern such nation , where each and every person is dipped in betrayal with this country.
Not Just here but everywhere , even in Other countries you would see Paki's doing their best to break the rules. Indulge in Crimes etc.

Of what use our Geographic location is ?
What would we do on such resources when we cudnt raise a single person to utilize them.
Things we cudnt do in 60 years , why do I beleive in doing it in few years ?

Fact is that we have No potential, we are only surviving like those of animals.

Just hopes and Nothing else.
May Allah protect this country !!
no this is not the case... why should our youth be so hopeless that they are talking about disintegration of Pakistan (Allah forbids) and saying that Pakistan will be part of pages of any history book.... Yes I admit that there are few things which need to be corrected but still we have the rays of hopes... why are we always look for any initiative from our leaders? we can do our work in our capacity for our country... no doubt our work will not be in proportion of work which will be done by our leaders but still we can take a step ahead. We should not only focus on sincerety of our leaders but we should also analyse that how much we are sincere with our country? and again this is your misconception that every where only Pakistani's are creating mess... crimes in the western countries are even more severe... take the case of our eastern neighbouring country which claim to be a secular state, beating a school girl by many men is just the gist of severity of human right violation of that so called secular state... america claiming to be one of the civilized nations has the authority of running Guantanamu Bay, well I am not going in details of monopoly of america on whole world (I just quote these two example to show that in Pakistan neither there is any Guantanamu bay nor we can even imagine of beating a girl on roads and our people will tolerate the incidence).. I am not saying that we do not have any problem but extreme hopelessness always creates the place for extreme hopefulness... we should be hopeful and we should take start from our home... charity begins at home...
~BraveHeart~ (Thursday, July 26, 2012)