Saturday, April 27, 2024
08:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 02, 2012

Kashif Ali Bangash is on a distinguished road

not only hazara.... they are targeting the shia........ my dear fellow might b you did not read it carefully Mr Nazi Orakzai mentioned it that they are targeting at karachi, hangu, parachinar etc and I am also a victim of it, my uncle was targeted at hangu
The Following User Says Thank You to Kashif Ali Bangash For This Useful Post:
Nazi Orakzai (Sunday, September 02, 2012)
Old Sunday, September 02, 2012

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Default ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem abbas bhatti View Post
i am surprised that why only hzara shias are being targeted, why not shias of other areas like jhang, sindh etc.
gilgit bound coaches were stopped several times in the recent months,if you remember,and score of gilgiti shias were killed ,among the killed a few sunni muslims who wanted to resist this brutal act,were also murdered...

I really thank to the forum administration for allowing this thread. The fact is that this is the place of highly educated people.. And shia sunni differences can only be removed if the educated, liberal, broad minded youth come forward....I took pity when see the progress made by non muslim countries whereas we,considering ourselves as the true representatives of Islam,are leading a very degraded life...It seems that we are in a jungle...There is no love but hatred..We are behaving like animals and not like true Muslims...I still remeber my childhood days when there was only peace and love..There was no issue of shia sunni... We went to waziristan several a times and found the people very hospitable and loving... But today, one can't even think of going over there ...Ofcourse,the state policies and state intelligence agencies are responsible for all this mess...
Old Monday, September 03, 2012

engineerchauhan is on a distinguished road

well, these killings are done in Pakistan under 4th generation warfare.
The foreign funded hand is utilized to manufacture terrorists as claimed by our defence minister Mr.Malik . Army is busy fighting with these insurgents or highly trained intruders on permeable border.On daily bases.
I had some estimation figures of quantity of people killed but lost .Let me retrieve it.
Remember this is not a anarchy or sectarian war. it a terrorism . or in better words nothing more than target killing.( See analysis of Mujeeb ur Rehman shami on it..)
Thank you
Old Monday, September 03, 2012

sarmadalimahar is on a distinguished road
Default Rise of ethnic and sectarian violence in Pakistan: Who is responsible??...

Most people think that the rise of violence in Pakistan is owing to bad governance, whereas some think that it is due to external forces.what do you think?
I think it is because of the cultural vacuum that left by the
progressive writers
, and now filled by obscurantist forces. This is visible on every talk show where most often a beard- hanging mullaha will be speaking on the state of affairs of Pakistan. Gone are the days when Ashfaque Hussain' s zaviya was used to on aired on Ptv.Now instead of finding any way out, these mullhas blame that we do not properly follow our religion as a result we have the plethora of problems.
This what we call an intellectual decay........
Old Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Diya Maham is on a distinguished road

The massacre of the innocent Hazaras is sorrowful. In this year 100 Hazaras are killed. Militants mostly target them in buses. .In my opinion Federal Government, Provisional Government and security forces should take serious steps to secure these buses, bus stands and routs. Separate buses for Hazara Community can also be started with full proof security.

Greatniazi is on a distinguished road

it is really dismal n sorrowful that we shiite are being targeted in pakistan.... it is though undefendable act yet we ourselves are escalating this inter-secterian conflict when our zakers blatantly use offensive n invective language about the personalities who are as dear to sunnis as ALI (as) is to us in their addresses then what sort of treatment should we expect from the other sect.... there is need to understand on both sides... there is trust deficit on either side... we must respect to them they must respect us... this is the only way to build longlasting peace and save our coming generations from violence , hate n contempt... may allah bless us all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greatniazi For This Useful Post:
Atif Supermacy (Friday, September 07, 2012), Hussain_qureshi (Sunday, September 30, 2012)

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough

Yup niazi you are right...

I am strongly against the conservative mullahs ..Having no true knowledge of Islam,they only misguide the masses... Sahaba karam (r.a) are not only of sunnis but also of shias..A true shia will pay full respect to them... Even ayatullah Khaminai had issued fitwah in this regard...

If anything blasphamous comes from shias or sunnis side,it should not be taken as a belief of the entire community...Both shias and sunnis have lived together for centuries..They have mutually fought against their common enemies. They have rendered invalauble sacrifices for the cause of Islam ..but now what happened?why such hatred?why such bloodshed? The reason is ,strictly speaking, ignorance from the true knowledge of Islam and Quran..Unless we are united,there could be no progress...

Moreover, i must suggest one thing...that is, Pakistan should not be Islamic republic of Pakistan rather it should be only republic of Pakistan...Because,once you said islamic republic it means that you have sidelined the entire minority communities such as christians,hindus and sikhs...

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, September 04, 2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Nazi Orakzai For This Useful Post:
Atif Supermacy (Friday, September 07, 2012)
Old Wednesday, September 05, 2012

engineerchauhan is on a distinguished road

I would like to clear Mr.orakzai that our constitution is providing enough detail of fundamental rights of people in fundamental rights titled chapter of it. I hope you read and will not find any problem appearing to minority due to Islamic republic system used in Pakistan.
Sir , it must be clear that 20-30% army is deployed in peace conditions. But Pakistan is deploying 60% army within Pakistan against highly trained insurgents and intruders. So, you can say we are in state of war. Iraq does not have foreign forces but it's in state of war. Shaam is in state of war. Indian province/state Asaam is in state of war. Please this is our Pakistan. Shias is our brother. muslims brothers. not A MINORITY............
Its called 4th generation warfare. I must say you should read 4th generation warfare doctrine.
Thanks

I was reading your comments. I am feeling immense grief on the statement you say that we should respect each other. Sir shias are never stabbed by claiming them minority or non muslim in general in Pakistan. there might be small incidents locating some problems among sectarians groups. Sir it's not difficult to find what is happening.
Why only shias of Hazaras are killing?(Do any sect claimed killings?)
Why only Punjabis were killing?(Non baloch insurgents never check they are shias or sunni just local punjabis or not?)
Why only armed forces personnels are beheaded?(Do our own people have enough hatred to do this job?)
Answer is one. Some external forces are making anarchistic situation to promote civil war .Then a new territory design will be staged and nuclear weapons would be plucked by using UNO resolution...Our government is curing
cancer with panadol. We must ensure a army designed policy in war state and implement it ruthlessly ........

Please all of you must read 4th generation warfare doctrine.

Thanks

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, September 05, 2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to engineerchauhan For This Useful Post:
SAYAFORAKZAI (Thursday, September 13, 2012)
Old Friday, September 07, 2012

tauseef nasir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatniazi View Post
it is really dismal n sorrowful that we shiite are being targeted in pakistan.... it is though undefendable act yet we ourselves are escalating this inter-secterian conflict when our zakers blatantly use offensive n invective language about the personalities who are as dear to sunnis as ALI (as) is to us in their addresses then what sort of treatment should we expect from the other sect.... there is need to understand on both sides... there is trust deficit on either side... we must respect to them they must respect us... this is the only way to build longlasting peace and save our coming generations from violence , hate n contempt... may allah bless us all
Assalam o alikum dear members first of all, I belong to Jhang. The major city of conflict b/w shia sunni, here both parties are at extreme. some people claim that shias r not defended by media. to some extent it may be correct. shia in jhang r now at much extreme they humilate sahaba by writting their names and kicking by shoes, nauzbillah. in recent 8th muharam one shia write the name of Hazrat Usman on a dog, This cause lot of violence in jhang in recent previous muharram. i must say shia shoud control their activities otherwise no one con control nor govt nor army
Old Friday, September 07, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauseef nasir View Post
Assalam o alikum dear members first of all, I belong to Jhang. The major city of conflict b/w shia sunni, here both parties are at extreme. some people claim that shias r not defended by media. to some extent it may be correct. shia in jhang r now at much extreme they humilate sahaba by writting their names and kicking by shoes, nauzbillah. in recent 8th muharam one shia write the name of Hazrat Usman on a dog, This cause lot of violence in jhang in recent previous muharram. i must say shia shoud control their activities otherwise no one con control nor govt nor army
Dear Touseef..A personal act can not be relate to the whole society or community. it is the matter of respect. one should not blame others for nothing but for their evil intentions. so whoever is doing or abusing sahaba R.A or Ahle bait A.S is not right. we must respect each other beliefs. in the end there is always room for Ikhtelaf but due to ikhtelaf one cannot have license kill innocent people.
Closed Thread